Do you think Russia attacked our democracy to steal the 2016 election in favor of Trump?

You know, because he's "Putin's lapdog" and stuff like that to make one feel better?

Foreigners interfere with elections all the time. Happened since before we were born and the left gave us the internet. We do the same thing. The same was done for Clintons, Obama, Biden.

Speak of internet, compare and contrast "Russian influences" to daily left run most information, which is really misinformation. And there's always this.......

Russia's goal is to mess people countries's heads. They probably preferred Trump because Trump is the sort of dude who helps countries destroy themselves. The Russians were probably laughing for four years. They're probably laughing at Biden too.

The Russians have helped US politics become so divisive, so crazy, so ridiculous, and the Russians are loving it.

Trump was merely a little game in the big game, when the BIG game is still going on right now.

You know, because he's "Putin's lapdog" and stuff like that to make one feel better?

Foreigners interfere with elections all the time. Happened since before we were born and the left gave us the internet. We do the same thing. The same was done for Clintons, Obama, Biden.

Speak of internet, compare and contrast "Russian influences" to daily left run most information, which is really misinformation. And there's always this.......

Democrats conspired to steal our "democracy"

Because of stuff like reading and not living under a rock.

• The office of the special counsel investigating Russian interference in the 2016 US election announced charges Friday against 13 Russian nationals and 3 Russia entities.
  • Among the entities are the Internet Research Agency (IRA), a troll factory based in Russia that used bots to spread fake news and sow discord in the US.
  • By September 2016, the IRA had a monthly budget of more than $1.25 million to carry out its influence campaign.

Relying on US official info (regarding itself) is akin to living under a rock. I suggest you do so and you can maybe take a peek out at reality from time to time.

They influenced the result, but even I, ( a definitive non-trump voter) do not think that the 2016 election was stolen, by anybody. Likewise, the 2020 election was not stolen, either. Some morons (and it is surprising how many there are in the voting population) are easily swayed by propaganda over social media, from both sides. I was not fooled. Both Hillary and Trump were unfit for office. That is why I voted Libertarian, that year.
Donny sucked, but to this day, I am not convinced Hillary did not have potential to be more dangerous, and do not regret denying both of them my support. I remember thinking after the election, the republican sheep at least saved us from a Hillary Clinton presidency. After seeing the 4 years and Donny's attempt to overthrow the results of representative democratically elected government, I am not sure how she could have been worse, but still would not vote for somebody of (what I estimate) her character (not the good kind) with her fairly high intelligence and knowledge of US government to hold that office. I knew trump would not really get away with much in office, as he is stupid and telegraphs his moves. You might not see somebody like "The Hill" coming or going from the scene of the crime, but I am pretty sure, there would have been crime, just like trump, only a different direction.

We agree in general.
The ways Hillary could have been worse are by assassinating Assad, attacking Iran, and letting China win the trade war.

..... Russia ... have a pretend Democracy ...
You missed the point entirely but I guess it is difficult to see and hear clearly from beneath a rock.

There is no such thing as "pretend Democracy". Every nation on earth has some aspect of Democracy so it is only the degree of Democracy each nation possess that can be appraised. I am telling you (I've already told you once) that Russia's Democracy is increasing while Democracy in the US is decreasing. If you didn't get it this time I suggest you lift the rock just enough to see and hear a bit better.

I really don't think that the deep state needed the help of the Russians to rig the last potus election.

Relying on US official info (regarding itself) is akin to living under a rock. I suggest you do so and you can maybe take a peek out at reality from time to time.
What this company paid to Facebook is easily verified and receipts were filed along with the charges in the COURT OF LAW.

You can't refute any of this, you have no counter sourcing, but you just want to believe and claim whatever the fuck you want to, so you fall back to your thought-free America bashing.

Last edited:

They tried to influence the election. As did the Chinese. Whether Trump or any other US politician was involved, who knows?

You missed the point entirely but I guess it is difficult to see and hear clearly from beneath a rock.

There is no such thing as "pretend Democracy". Every nation on earth has some aspect of Democracy so it is only the degree of Democracy each nation possess that can be appraised. I am telling you (I've already told you once) that Russia's Democracy is increasing while Democracy in the US is decreasing. If you didn't get it this time I suggest you lift the rock just enough to see and hear a bit better.

No such thing as pretense to Democracy in the world? Wow you are a total idiot. Every other half baked authoritarian country claims to be a democracy and point to their fixed election as evidence.

I've just explained to you exactly why Russia's democracy is nothing but a veil over what is fundamentally a politically uncompetetive oligarchy.

Legit democracies have political factions in persistent contest in the public domain for the votes while Russia has their Dear Leader Putin holding Russian media on tight leash and making sure there is never a challenge to his rule.

Maybe in your next post you can stop parroting your assertion about how democracy is supposedly thriving in Russia and actually MAKE A COHERENT CASE that it is so.

Last edited:

I'm speechless.

Last edited:
Doesn't it bother you that Russia is an absolutely leftist country, which does not even condemn the ultra-left extremists of the 1930s, and does not even have a right wing in parliament?

No such thing as pretense to Democracy in the world? Wow you are a total idiot. Every other half baked authoritarian country claims to be a democracy and point to their fixed election as evidence.

I've just explained to you exactly why Russia's democracy is nothing but a veil over what is fundamentally a politically uncompetetive oligarchy.

Legit democracies have political factions in persistent contest in the public domain for the votes while Russia has their Dear Leader Putin holding Russian media on tight leash and making sure there is never a challenge to his rule.

Maybe in your next post you can stop parroting your assertion about how democracy is supposedly thriving in Russia and actually MAKE A COHERENT CASE that it is so.
"Pretend" and "pretence" are two different things, Bonzo, and FYI there is no such thing as a "pretend Democracy". There is such a thing as "pretend knowledge" (pretentious) and you've just demonstrated it very well.
What this company paid to Facebook is easily verified and receipts were filed along with the charges in the COURT OF LAW.

You can't refute any of this, you have no counter sourcing, but you just want to believe and claim whatever the fuck you want to, so you fall back to your thought-free America bashing.
For as many examples of official US "facts", I can give you double the amount of official US "disinformation" and "misinformation". Some people prefer to call them "lies". Maybe you've heard of it?

The left gave us the internet???
Where the fuck do you people get this rubbish?
You're paranoid about democrats. You can't get them out of every conversation.
You need a hobby.

"Pretend" and "pretence" are two different things, Bonzo, and FYI there is no such thing as a "pretend Democracy". There is such a thing as "pretend knowledge" (pretentious) and you've just demonstrated it very well.

For as many examples of official US "facts", I can give you double the amount of official US "disinformation" and "misinformation". Some people prefer to call them "lies". Maybe you've heard of it?
Wow idiot, that's a lot of words to say absolutely nothing.

Get lost Russian troll, you have nothing.

Forum List

Back