Do you think Mortimer is Homophobic?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
As kid and teenager I wasnt. Then I had a period where I spew some hatred, like beat the faggs at pride and such. I was less patient, more hateful, more hot heated. I also changed from that. Those were demons in me. Im now more patient, more rational, more loving and more understanding. I spew some hatred online. Whenever I met a gay I never mistreated him though, that wouldnt be christian. But I have my own opinion on homosexuality, that is a sin and not "natural" (against the order of nature Romans 1 Apostle Paul). I believe if someone struggles with his sexuality he isnt a bad person, I only think he should aim to controll it and overcome it and seek cure for it. I know If I were I would, I could imagine a man being with a man but not having sex, only as comrades, but with some love and cuddling and such. You can share love without having buttsex.

As kid and teenager I wasnt. Then I had a period where I spew some hatred, like beat the faggs at pride and such. I was less patient, more hateful, more hot heated. I also changed from that. Those were demons in me. Im now more patient, more rational, more loving and more understanding. I spew some hatred online. Whenever I met a gay I never mistreated him though, that wouldnt be christian. But I have my own opinion on homosexuality, that is a sin and not "natural" (against the order of nature Romans 1 Apostle Paul). I believe if someone struggles with his sexuality he isnt a bad person, I only think he should aim to controll it and overcome it and seek cure for it. I know If I were I would, I could imagine a man being with a man but not having sex, only as comrades, but with some love and cuddling and such. You can share love without having buttsex.
I wouldn't have thought you were homophobic. With this post, I'm not so sure. Just try to be more accepting of these people, it will help YOU in the long run.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
052d3b293ecb8cb0b6b4363b3dc28b73655f91-v5.jpg

I think people who refer to themselves in the third person are assholes, if that helps.

I think people who refer to themselves in the third person are assholes, if that helps.
Simply trinitarians

Whenever I met a gay I never mistreated him though, that wouldnt be christian.
seriously, if that's so why the thread .... your problem isn't sex, it's christianity.

* (hint) - every midnight they take one out and blow them up.

No, you're not. There is no such thing as 'homophobic', it's a fake word from fad pop psychology that mentally ill faggots invented. They're not 'gay', either, they're homosexual fetishists and deviants.

Now that you're a Catlick...call Jorge and get his opinion on this matter

Well.... people covet what they see others have they don't
And they like to talk about what they covet.
I don't believe I have ever brought up homosexuality on this forum, or anyother. Sure commented in one or two here or there.
But I don't really think about it.
What makes a person sitting in a chair.... suddenly decide to write about gay sex?
What were you doing before you wrote this anyway?.... wait... never mind I don't want to know.

Forum List

Back