Some serb nationalists dont like the evangelical/baptist/free-protestant churches

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Some serb nationalists dont like the evangelical/baptist/free-protestant churches
When I was in army, one guy said he destroyed the window of a "cult-church". He meant probably a evangelical free church. They call them "cults". I disagree, as they are christians as orthodox or catholic, and Im in a circle of free church members, on WhatsApp and go to some guys to movies and such or dinning out. We talk about Jesus Christ etc. Also in Bulgaria there is a pentecoastal or evangelical-free churches who are mostly gypsy, and they are called "gypsy churches" in many parts of eastern europe they face persecution especially in Bulgaria.

I'd consider myself as a Polish Nationalist, despite being born in the USA, and I can sort of respect Orthodox Christians, and fully respect Roman Catholics, but Protestants are a bunch of subservient dunderheads & Liberal degenerates.

maybe it is a mixture of religious zealoty as they are not orthodox or catholic and racism, because they are ethnic gypsies Raising our voice together ? network of ethnic Gypsy churches in Hungary – Hungarian Gypsy Missions International

I'd consider myself as a Polish Nationalist, despite being born in the USA, and I can sort of respect Orthodox Christians, and fully respect Roman Catholics, but Protestants are a bunch of subservient dunderheads & Liberal degenerates.

maybe it is a mixture of religious zealoty as they are not orthodox or catholic and racism, because they are ethnic gypsies Raising our voice together ? network of ethnic Gypsy churches in Hungary – Hungarian Gypsy Missions International

The Gypsies aren't the Globalists, the Globalists are mostly Protestants & the Synagogue of Satan.

Not that I'm fond of Gypsies.

Just they aren't a global issue like they are.

When I was in army, one guy said he destroyed the window of a "cult-church". He meant probably a evangelical free church. They call them "cults". I disagree, as they are christians as orthodox or catholic, and Im in a circle of free church members, on WhatsApp and go to some guys to movies and such or dinning out. We talk about Jesus Christ etc. Also in Bulgaria there is a pentecoastal or evangelical-free churches who are mostly gypsy, and they are called "gypsy churches" in many parts of eastern europe they face persecution especially in Bulgaria.
It's like you wander the earth stopping occasionally to post here about the two most confusing things in your life, God and your own ethnicity...btw, HAPPY NEW YEAR Morti.

It's like you wander the earth stopping occasionally to post here about the two most confusing things in your life, God and your own ethnicity...btw, HAPPY NEW YEAR Morti.

Im not really occassionally here, almost everyday. There are forums where Im occassionally but this is one of the forums where Im regulary. Happy New Year. If Im not maybe I was busy.

When I was in army,
I find that difficult to imagine after seeing clips of you with firearms.

I dont know to use that firearm and it is a gas pistol where you dont need a licencse for everyone 18+ can buy one. It is not a lethal weapon, and my dad bought it. I just take pics with it. In army I didnt learn to shoot. I was 1 month or two mostly in hospitals doing some tests.

The similar situation is in Ukraine. But it is not about nationalism. The hostile approach towards the Protestant denominations are shown from the people how call themselves true followers of the Orthodox church.

Btw, when I was in Odessa a couple of years ago, I attended the main Catholic church there. And the priest began a conversation with me about various things. When I told him that I actually wasn't a follower of Christianity, he said something like - "Okay, but if you ever decide to join the faith, consider only Catholic or Orthodox churches. The others aren't good". So, I suppose that the Catholics have similar approach.

Of course I have encountered the Protestants in my life. And I can't say anything bad about them. Actually, I think that their ideas are far closer to Christianity than those ones of the Orthodoxes'.

When I was in army,
I find that difficult to imagine after seeing clips of you with firearms.

I dont know to use that firearm and it is a gas pistol where you dont need a licencse for everyone 18+ can buy one. It is not a lethal weapon, and my dad bought it. I just take pics with it. In army I didnt learn to shoot. I was 1 month or two mostly in hospitals doing some tests.
Stick it in yer ear and drop the hammer. It's ability as a weapon may surprise you....into considering yourself a Celto-Germanic

Forum List

Back