Do you think America over-reacted to covid? Are we still nearly hysterical?

I think there was an over-reaction and the economy should not have shut down as it did

some jobs, I've heard, are permanently lost

97% survive

it's like shutting down the economy over the flu
They acted exactly how they had to to get Trump out of office. Nothing is off limits when it comes to eliminating Trump. Spying , lying on fisa, paying Russia for disinformation. Democrats are fraudsters. They lie about everything.

Your math is wrong because the Estimated Symptomatic Illnesses are not included in the death rate for any type of death, including COVID.
Got it from the CDC site. They cannot track every illness you moron. So they estimated. Per the CDC the survival rate is 99.4%.

Yes. Texas only led the nation today with 223 deaths today. A drop in the bucket for Texans, I'm sure. Not like they had 223 die today from syphilis or automobile accidents or gun violence. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Bottom line is Florida and Texas didn’t shut down their economies causing irreparable harm nor did they impose stupid unconstitutional, unscientific, illogical mandates, and they still fared better than states like NY and CA that are still under ridiculous mandates, and they are mostly over it now.

Perhaps that is why people living in Blue states are migrating to red states in droves.

I think there was an over-reaction and the economy should not have shut down as it did

97% survive

Yup, the Democrats and their MSM allies got a holld of this and exaggerated it into a holocaust in which most people who were already dying died.

Bottom line is Florida and Texas didn’t shut down their economies causing irreparable harm nor did they impose stupid unconstitutional, unscientific, illogical mandates, and they still fared better than states like NY and CA that are still under ridiculous mandates, and they are mostly over it now.

Perhaps that is why people living in Blue states are migrating to red states in droves.
I doubt if migration is due to covid. Florida and Texas Governors are just not in favor of local country control, or allowing business to operate their own business models, and try to exercise a top down control. We're a red state, and closed down earlier in 2020 then recommended, but opened again by Easter for the most part. Better to not micromanage businesses and counties as the severity varies from place to place in the state. You might like it. You might not. To this day, I mask if expected to in a business, and maintain distance if possible, but that's just me and normal minded people I run around with. No big deal.

97% survive

This is not the flu. The flu is seasonal and mainly occurs in cooler weather. The coronavirus apparently knows no seasons. The flu does not kill over 700,000 people. In addition, many people suffer from long term or permanent damage to their health.

Got it from the CDC site. They cannot track every illness you moron. So they estimated. Per the CDC the survival rate is 99.4%.
For the umpteenth time
One out of every 11 Americans have tested positive. 6% of the positives die. 6% of 1 out of 11 is a very small number. That’s why it’s an exaggerated hoax versus pure hoax.
CDC revised its fatality numbers from Covid Solely 4 months ago but does not fit into libbie panic agenda . 38,000 dead from Covid solely, 670,000 dead from heart attacks, strokes, cancer, snake bites, ladder falls ALONG with Covid also. NO establishment that Covid was causal in pushing the already quite ill over the edge.

We should be ashamed we weren't more prepared. Caught with our pants down. It's no fault of Trump however. The richest nation on earth had no masks, no ventilators, and was totally unprepared. Shameful. Disgraceful.

Forum List

Back