Do you support governors sending illegals that were sent to their states......to Delaware? (Poll)

Do you support or oppose governors sending illegals dumped in their states to Delaware?

• I support sending illegals dumped in any state to Delaware to protest "Open Borders"

Votes: 27 96.4%
  • I oppose sending illegals dumped in states to be sent to Delaware.

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
I fully support any governor who sends illegals dumped into their states by Biden's "Open Border" policy to Delaware.

Open Borders is NOT a popular policy, maybe sending illegals to Delaware will get Biden's attention?

I as a practical matter don't see how he could achieve this. That said, I continue to maintain that immigration is a federal issue and as such state and local governments have no duty to and no power over illegal immigrants in relation to their immigration status except that which may be granted under federal law.

Governors should have police at every airport and refuse to allow the illegals to exit the plane.

Round the ones already there up and dump them in Deleware & DC.

I as a practical matter don't see how he could achieve this. That said, I continue to maintain that immigration is a federal issue and as such state and local governments have no duty to and no power over illegal immigrants in relation to their immigration status except that which may be granted under federal law.
And what power does Joe Biden legitimately have to dump thousands of illegal immigrants in Texas, Florida or New York..or anywhere, for that matter, actually, within the US?

Find that part of the Constitution that gives our senile president that power.

And what power does Joe Biden legitimately have to dump thousands of illegal immigrants in Texas, Florida or New York..or anywhere, for that matter, actually, within the US?

Find that part of the Constitution that gives our senile president that power.

Find the part of the Constitution that gives the government any power to stop immigration, legal or otherwise. It isn't there.

Not exactly. When the Feds drop them off or fly them in, in the middle of the night mostly. Whose problem are they? NOT the Federal government's? They go into foster care or Catholic Charities, then what? Where do they go to school? What about medical care, who pays? If the states end up taking care of illegals, then they have every right and every duty to ship them out of their state back to the irresponsible Federal AHs that let them in.
Not to mention the very high number of criminals that are coming in, along with who knows how many national security risks. They should ALL be sent to Delaware.

Look at the Poll, its almost unanimous.

I fully support any governor who sends illegals dumped into their states by Biden's "Open Border" policy to Delaware.

Open Borders is NOT a popular policy, maybe sending illegals to Delaware will get Biden's attention?
isn't that human trafficking?

Not exactly. When the Feds drop them off or fly them in, in the middle of the night mostly. Whose problem are they? NOT the Federal government's? They go into foster care or Catholic Charities, then what? Where do they go to school? What about medical care, who pays? If the states end up taking care of illegals, then they have every right and every duty to ship them out of their state back to the irresponsible Federal AHs that let them in.
Not to mention the very high number of criminals that are coming in, along with who knows how many national security risks. They should ALL be sent to Delaware.

Look at the Poll, its almost unanimous.
I am now of the position, if there is no border, there is no country, if there is no country, then there is no president. he is a traitor of the US.

I support having all of them bused to within a block of Joe's house, all put up in trailers on his lawn and paid for with money deducted from his salary.
Since there are no opposition debaters I assume that we generally agree that states should ship illegal migrants to Delaware!! Agreed.

But after spending a year or two in Delaware they could move to Ohio or Virginia, or Pennsylvania. Does your idea still sound good to you?

But after spending a year or two in Delaware they could move to Ohio or Virginia, or Pennsylvania. Does your idea still sound good to you?
You aren't getting the steady stream of migrants flowing across the border.
In a year or two Delaware would be standing room only.
Xiden needs to stop the open borders, its that simple.
The sooner he sees that the better we'll all be.

Since CA is closer to collapse I'd send em there with copies of CA law laying out their right to steal with impunity.
Best idea ever. The Governor in that State loves illegals. Lets send them all there. Of course the tax payers won't like having to support them all with free medical and everything the Governor promised them but you get what you vote in.

In fact I suggested this months ago. Send 200,000 to Delaware and 500,000 to Washington DC. After the RAPES and KILLINGS begin then watch the border get slammed shut within 24 hours as if by magic.

Forum List

Back