Do you support governors sending illegals that were sent to their states......to Delaware? (Poll)

Do you support or oppose governors sending illegals dumped in their states to Delaware?

• I support sending illegals dumped in any state to Delaware to protest "Open Borders"

Votes: 27 96.4%
  • I oppose sending illegals dumped in states to be sent to Delaware.

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
I fully support any governor who sends illegals dumped into their states by Biden's "Open Border" policy to Delaware.

Open Borders is NOT a popular policy, maybe sending illegals to Delaware will get Biden's attention?

I would send a family to every libturd on this board to take care of
I could use the spare hands I am getting old and having a hard time on the farm by myself, they would probably appreciate the opportunity and probably wouldn't be assholes like you people..

I don't blame them. If I worked to become a citizen I'd be pissed they let a bunch of illegals just walk in. This whole sham is a slap on the face to every legal immigrant that worked to become a citizen.
The legal ones can enjoy all the benefits the wealthy get compared to the poor, right?

There were no "immigrants" UNTIL the nation was created.
Learn proper terminology.
The nation was created in 1789 and there have been many illegals that have settled in the country and the country didn't care. It was a lot easier to be an immigrant then than now, less paperwork and less cost and they didn't have to be perfect for ten years while living here.

Last edited:
Since CA is closer to collapse I'd send em there with copies of CA law laying out their right to steal with impunity.

Good Luck with that one!

Delaware will build a wall and make Florida pay for it
New York sends their homeless to Florida all the time. Buys them a bus ticket and gives them cash to go. We should round up all the homeless and the illegals and ship them back up north. Fair is Fair.

Forum List

Back