Do You Support Everything Trump Says Or Does As Long As It Triggers The Libs??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Trump trolls with meme of Trump Tower in Greenland

Before I begin, I have a simple question....Is there anything Trump could say or do that you wouldn't support?? Or is the default position for the typical Trump voter: "As long as it triggers the libs, I support it"??

Now, I was going to use the Trump vs Greenland story as an example of how we are now in the age of presidents trolling like socially awkward little teenage brats, but just in the past couple of days, I have seen 2 or 3 new examples of the "it's ok, he's just trolling" excuse.

1. Trump congratulating Poland on being invaded....Trump voter excuses "It's ok, he's just trolling the libs", "The media took Trump out of context", "Mexicans!!!!!"

2. Trump blatantly lying about a call with China in order to manipulate markets...Trump voter excuses "It's ok, he's just trolling the libs", "..but Obama bought a fancy house", "Mexicans!!!!!"

3. Trump or his staff took a sharpie and altered a weather map to keep a lie about a hurricane going for no fucking reason..Trump voter excuses "It's ok, he's just trolling the libs", "..but what about black on black crime??", "Puerto Ricans!!!!!"

Personally, I don't really care what dumb shit Trump lies about this hour or the next -- as I have said many times before, I am more annoyed by Trump sycophants than I am by Trump -- because it is these sycophants who have made it to where trolling on a presidential level is something to be proud of -- as long as the one who is president has the right letter by their name. Trolling ignores rational argument, evidence, it misleads, deliberately. It uses anything and everything somebody says against them--to argue with trolls is to lose some may say; because you give them what they want, you are "triggered"

So my second question is.....After Trump is gone, would the excuse of "he trolled the libs" be sufficient enough for you?? Because obviously, this excuse didn't work for Bush Sr or Bush Jr -- instead of pretending they never existed or that you never supported them like you do Trump -- why not just say, I love Bush because of how that Iraq War and financial crisis really triggered the libs...

Why didn't that "he trolled the libs" excuse work for McCain and Romney?? You folks pretend like Romney never ran for president in 2012 and when it comes to McCain and Palin, you folks pretend like you never worshiped them both to the point of claiming Palin was the second coming of Reagan. Now you call McCain a traitor and basically celebrated his death -- why didn't you just say "I loved how McCain triggered the libs"??

But I'm sure after the Trump era is done, I am sure you current day Trumpers won't start trying to rewrite history like you did with all of your other Republican standard bearers.

Before I begin, I have a simple question....Is there anything Trump could say or do that you wouldn't support?? Or is the default position for the typical Trump voter: "As long as it triggers the libs, I support it"??

Now, I was going to use the Trump vs Greenland story as an example of how we are now in the age of presidents trolling like socially awkward little teenage brats, but just in the past couple of days, I have seen 2 or 3 new examples of the "it's ok, he's just trolling" excuse.

1. Trump congratulating Poland on being invaded....Trump voter excuses "It's ok, he's just trolling the libs", "The media took Trump out of context", "Mexicans!!!!!"

2. Trump blatantly lying about a call with China in order to manipulate markets...Trump voter excuses "It's ok, he's just trolling the libs", "..but Obama bought a fancy house", "Mexicans!!!!!"

3. Trump or his staff took a sharpie and altered a weather map to keep a lie about a hurricane going for no fucking reason..Trump voter excuses "It's ok, he's just trolling the libs", "..but what about black on black crime??", "Puerto Ricans!!!!!"

Personally, I don't really care what dumb shit Trump lies about this hour or the next -- as I have said many times before, I am more annoyed by Trump sycophants than I am by Trump -- because it is these sycophants who have made it to where trolling on a presidential level is something to be proud of -- as long as the one who is president has the right letter by their name. Trolling ignores rational argument, evidence, it misleads, deliberately. It uses anything and everything somebody says against them--to argue with trolls is to lose some may say; because you give them what they want, you are "triggered"

So my second question is.....After Trump is gone, would the excuse of "he trolled the libs" be sufficient enough for you?? Because obviously, this excuse didn't work for Bush Sr or Bush Jr -- instead of pretending they never existed or that you never supported them like you do Trump -- why not just say, I love Bush because of how that Iraq War and financial crisis really triggered the libs...

Why didn't that "he trolled the libs" excuse work for McCain and Romney?? You folks pretend like Romney never ran for president in 2012 and when it comes to McCain and Palin, you folks pretend like you never worshiped them both to the point of claiming Palin was the second coming of Reagan. Now you call McCain a traitor and basically celebrated his death -- why didn't you just say "I loved how McCain triggered the libs"??

But I'm sure after the Trump era is done, I am sure you current day Trumpers won't start trying to rewrite history like you did with all of your other Republican standard bearers.

Not at all, triggering libs is just icing.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

We support everything Trump has done as President.

You got that pinky

You got that pinky

so you support gun control and crony capitalism???

So what would you not support??

Him not kicking out sick kids fast enough??

Not all of it...but it's pure gold how he can trigger moonbats.

I have to think some of his tweets are designed to do just that.

You got that pinky

so you support gun control and crony capitalism???
Trump banned the bump stock. Yes I support everything Trump has done

So what would you not support??

Him not kicking out sick kids fast enough??

Nope, I definitely support that.

No one supports everything he says and does, but don’t try telling this to TDS lefties.

The bump stock ban will do fuck all when it comes to gun violence, but it makes the retards feel all warm and fuzzy and that's what truly matters.

It was just as fun when Former President Obama triggered CRCs with his tan suit, his mustard, 57 states, etc.

President Trump fights for America and American citizens. He is pro-America in everything he says and does. That is what is important to me. If Liberals and their Media didn't make a national emergency out of every f*kn Trump tweet, they wouldn't matter at all. I never read Twitter.

President Trump fights for America and American citizens. He is pro-America in everything he says and does. That is what is important to me. If Liberals and their Media didn't make a national emergency out of every f*kn Trump tweet, they wouldn't matter at all. I never read Twitter.

his gun control is for americans???

As long as he stays committed and working tirelessly to ruin the Left, fuck wetbacks over and put Americans first I can’t give two fucks about much else.
Good, real Americans are fed the fuck up...We want our country back from wetbacks and all things filth...Trumps presidency is all about the restoration of America...PERIOD!

It was just as fun when Former President Obama triggered CRCs with his tan suit, his mustard, 57 states, etc.

Only difference, Obama was an amateur compared to Trump.

The bump stock ban will do fuck all when it comes to gun violence, but it makes the retards feel all warm and fuzzy and that's what truly matters.

And that's retards in both parties. Honestly, it's disgusting how both sides are so stupid that they would swallow that.

Wouldn't the appropriate question be whether anything Trump does would cause his supporters to at least stay home next election?

And that's retards in both parties. Honestly, it's disgusting how both sides are so stupid that they would swallow that.
I'd agree that it was one thing he could do that even the 2nd Amend Absolutists couldn't raise their blood pressure over, but it was not totally without possible benefit. I mean some ammo and I assume bayonets for AR-15's are not commercially available.

Forum List

Back