Do You Support Everything Trump Says Or Does As Long As It Triggers The Libs??

Don't give a rats ass what Trump says it's his action that count and his actions have helped create a much-improving economy with GDP and job numbers we haven't seen in decades

Like they say actions speak louder then words

Not all of it...but it's pure gold how he can trigger moonbats.

I have to think some of his tweets are designed to do just that.
So when Obama said "if you like your doctor...." -- that wasn't really a lie like you Trumpers claim, he was just triggering the conservatards??

Don't give a rats ass what Trump says it's his action that count and his actions have helped create a much-improving economy with GDP and job numbers we haven't seen in decades

So the fact that manufacturing jobs have contracted for the first time in 10 years is a sign of much improvement??

Or do you not believe it because Trump didn't panic and lie about it yet....to trigger the libs of course

Manufacturing sector contracts for the first time in nearly a decade

Trump trolls with meme of Trump Tower in Greenland

Before I begin, I have a simple question....Is there anything Trump could say or do that you wouldn't support?? Or is the default position for the typical Trump voter: "As long as it triggers the libs, I support it"??

Now, I was going to use the Trump vs Greenland story as an example of how we are now in the age of presidents trolling like socially awkward little teenage brats, but just in the past couple of days, I have seen 2 or 3 new examples of the "it's ok, he's just trolling" excuse.

1. Trump congratulating Poland on being invaded....Trump voter excuses "It's ok, he's just trolling the libs", "The media took Trump out of context", "Mexicans!!!!!"

2. Trump blatantly lying about a call with China in order to manipulate markets...Trump voter excuses "It's ok, he's just trolling the libs", "..but Obama bought a fancy house", "Mexicans!!!!!"

3. Trump or his staff took a sharpie and altered a weather map to keep a lie about a hurricane going for no fucking reason..Trump voter excuses "It's ok, he's just trolling the libs", "..but what about black on black crime??", "Puerto Ricans!!!!!"

Personally, I don't really care what dumb shit Trump lies about this hour or the next -- as I have said many times before, I am more annoyed by Trump sycophants than I am by Trump -- because it is these sycophants who have made it to where trolling on a presidential level is something to be proud of -- as long as the one who is president has the right letter by their name. Trolling ignores rational argument, evidence, it misleads, deliberately. It uses anything and everything somebody says against them--to argue with trolls is to lose some may say; because you give them what they want, you are "triggered"

So my second question is.....After Trump is gone, would the excuse of "he trolled the libs" be sufficient enough for you?? Because obviously, this excuse didn't work for Bush Sr or Bush Jr -- instead of pretending they never existed or that you never supported them like you do Trump -- why not just say, I love Bush because of how that Iraq War and financial crisis really triggered the libs...

Why didn't that "he trolled the libs" excuse work for McCain and Romney?? You folks pretend like Romney never ran for president in 2012 and when it comes to McCain and Palin, you folks pretend like you never worshiped them both to the point of claiming Palin was the second coming of Reagan. Now you call McCain a traitor and basically celebrated his death -- why didn't you just say "I loved how McCain triggered the libs"??

But I'm sure after the Trump era is done, I am sure you current day Trumpers won't start trying to rewrite history like you did with all of your other Republican standard bearers.

When it comes to Twitter and his use of the media he is annoying. His tariff war with China needs to continue, it is long overdue and if he isn't re-elected I am afraid the next President will surrender and China will continue to hurt American trade.

His tweets that annoy me seem to be eased by the overreaction of the left.
So just imagine if Trump just came out and tweeted I hate "N-words" -- sure you will say that tweet annoys you -- but just think of how triggered the libs would be?? Wouldn't that erase whatever you were feeling annoyed about??

If the establishment allows a politician to even get nominated for president, you can be sure, that person won't give a shit about you.

Political Atheist
One who is too intelligent and informed to believe any of the political ideologies being pushed today. Their knowledge of government has evolved to the point that they cannot trust, in any way, shape, or form the fairy tales and coincidences peddled by people in power, regardless of the party a politician proclaims him/herself to be in. A political atheist understands that these people tend to be the worst of humanity-- greedy, sociopathic, narcissistic, lying criminals and are not worthy of supporting; especially not with a vote.

To trust a politician is the ultimate act of misplaced faith.
"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself."

-Mark Twain, political atheist
#political atheist#political#atheist
by Marshemellow September 01, 2016
Urban Dictionary: Political Atheist

So when Obama said "if you like your doctor...." -- that wasn't really a lie like you Trumpers claim, he was just triggering the conservatards??

No he lied...and knew he was lying, Obamaturd. Gfy
but he triggered the conservatards -- therefore, it is a brilliant masterful move....

Or does that delusional excuse only apply to Trump??

By the way, I kept my same doctor, therefore Obama didn't lie.....

No he lied...and knew he was lying, Obamaturd. Gfy
but he triggered the conservatards -- therefore, it is a brilliant masterful move....

Or does that delusional excuse only apply to Trump??

By the way, I kept my same doctor, therefore Obama didn't lie.....

A lof people didn't...so he did.

Only a fool defends Ears and his disaster Obamacare at this point....fool

By the way it wasn't cheaper than a cell phone bill either

He could stand on the street corner and grab the OP's pussy and I wouldn't care.
Why would I care about him grabbing your moms??

Why do you think I had her standing on the corner in the first place??

And trump pays top dollar for pussy, so tell yo moms bring me my money...
Family attack reported.
Keep reporting me then bitch....

Anytime you talk that bullshit to me, you getting it right back except worse...so fuk what you crying about

He could stand on the street corner and grab the OP's pussy and I wouldn't care.
Why would I care about him grabbing your moms??

Why do you think I had her standing on the corner in the first place??

And trump pays top dollar for pussy, so tell yo moms bring me my money...
Family attack reported.
Keep reporting me then bitch....

Anytime you talk that bullshit to me, you getting it right back except worse...so fuk what you crying about
So let it be written...

Before I begin, I have a simple question....Is there anything Trump could say or do that you wouldn't support?? Or is the default position for the typical Trump voter: "As long as it triggers the libs, I support it"??

Now, I was going to use the Trump vs Greenland story as an example of how we are now in the age of presidents trolling like socially awkward little teenage brats, but just in the past couple of days, I have seen 2 or 3 new examples of the "it's ok, he's just trolling" excuse.

1. Trump congratulating Poland on being invaded....Trump voter excuses "It's ok, he's just trolling the libs", "The media took Trump out of context", "Mexicans!!!!!"

2. Trump blatantly lying about a call with China in order to manipulate markets...Trump voter excuses "It's ok, he's just trolling the libs", "..but Obama bought a fancy house", "Mexicans!!!!!"

3. Trump or his staff took a sharpie and altered a weather map to keep a lie about a hurricane going for no fucking reason..Trump voter excuses "It's ok, he's just trolling the libs", "..but what about black on black crime??", "Puerto Ricans!!!!!"

Personally, I don't really care what dumb shit Trump lies about this hour or the next -- as I have said many times before, I am more annoyed by Trump sycophants than I am by Trump -- because it is these sycophants who have made it to where trolling on a presidential level is something to be proud of -- as long as the one who is president has the right letter by their name. Trolling ignores rational argument, evidence, it misleads, deliberately. It uses anything and everything somebody says against them--to argue with trolls is to lose some may say; because you give them what they want, you are "triggered"

So my second question is.....After Trump is gone, would the excuse of "he trolled the libs" be sufficient enough for you?? Because obviously, this excuse didn't work for Bush Sr or Bush Jr -- instead of pretending they never existed or that you never supported them like you do Trump -- why not just say, I love Bush because of how that Iraq War and financial crisis really triggered the libs...

Why didn't that "he trolled the libs" excuse work for McCain and Romney?? You folks pretend like Romney never ran for president in 2012 and when it comes to McCain and Palin, you folks pretend like you never worshiped them both to the point of claiming Palin was the second coming of Reagan. Now you call McCain a traitor and basically celebrated his death -- why didn't you just say "I loved how McCain triggered the libs"??

But I'm sure after the Trump era is done, I am sure you current day Trumpers won't start trying to rewrite history like you did with all of your other Republican standard bearers.

When it comes to Twitter and his use of the media he is annoying. His tariff war with China needs to continue, it is long overdue and if he isn't re-elected I am afraid the next President will surrender and China will continue to hurt American trade.

His tweets that annoy me seem to be eased by the overreaction of the left.
So just imagine if Trump just came out and tweeted I hate "N-words" -- sure you will say that tweet annoys you -- but just think of how triggered the libs would be?? Wouldn't that erase whatever you were feeling annoyed about??

Numb nuts, I didn't say it erases anything. Learn to comprehend what you read. Thanks.

It seems he has "triggered" patriots, many of them left government service when they finally realized that Trump was an out of control megalomaniac.

Just because someone is in government service doesn't mean they are patriots. Take nearly demonrat for instance

I know look at Moscow Mitch.

At the very least he provides a lot comic relief watching him screw with the leftards. Trump is a better comic than many realize.

Yes they do, even if he would shoot someone on 5th ave, they would "stand by their man".

So the fact that manufacturing jobs have contracted for the first time in 10 years is a sign of much improvement??

Or do you not believe it because Trump didn't panic and lie about it yet....to trigger the libs of course

Manufacturing sector contracts for the first time in nearly a decade
manufacture job numbers were at 258,000 when Trump took office they are now at 312,000 so tell me how in the hell is that a retraction you fucking idiot
best you take your ignorant ass back to school because 312,000 > 258,000

Since he has used everyone of his resources, tax cut for the wealthy, mass deregulation, cuts in all federal depts. and the trade war (hoping it would bring jobs back), pollute all you want, even bringing back regular light bulbs,

the only thing left is down.

Forum List

Back