Do You Support Everything Trump Says Or Does As Long As It Triggers The Libs??

Trump trolls with meme of Trump Tower in Greenland

Before I begin, I have a simple question....Is there anything Trump could say or do that you wouldn't support?? Or is the default position for the typical Trump voter: "As long as it triggers the libs, I support it"??

Now, I was going to use the Trump vs Greenland story as an example of how we are now in the age of presidents trolling like socially awkward little teenage brats, but just in the past couple of days, I have seen 2 or 3 new examples of the "it's ok, he's just trolling" excuse.

1. Trump congratulating Poland on being invaded....Trump voter excuses "It's ok, he's just trolling the libs", "The media took Trump out of context", "Mexicans!!!!!"

2. Trump blatantly lying about a call with China in order to manipulate markets...Trump voter excuses "It's ok, he's just trolling the libs", "..but Obama bought a fancy house", "Mexicans!!!!!"

3. Trump or his staff took a sharpie and altered a weather map to keep a lie about a hurricane going for no fucking reason..Trump voter excuses "It's ok, he's just trolling the libs", "..but what about black on black crime??", "Puerto Ricans!!!!!"

Personally, I don't really care what dumb shit Trump lies about this hour or the next -- as I have said many times before, I am more annoyed by Trump sycophants than I am by Trump -- because it is these sycophants who have made it to where trolling on a presidential level is something to be proud of -- as long as the one who is president has the right letter by their name. Trolling ignores rational argument, evidence, it misleads, deliberately. It uses anything and everything somebody says against them--to argue with trolls is to lose some may say; because you give them what they want, you are "triggered"

So my second question is.....After Trump is gone, would the excuse of "he trolled the libs" be sufficient enough for you?? Because obviously, this excuse didn't work for Bush Sr or Bush Jr -- instead of pretending they never existed or that you never supported them like you do Trump -- why not just say, I love Bush because of how that Iraq War and financial crisis really triggered the libs...

Why didn't that "he trolled the libs" excuse work for McCain and Romney?? You folks pretend like Romney never ran for president in 2012 and when it comes to McCain and Palin, you folks pretend like you never worshiped them both to the point of claiming Palin was the second coming of Reagan. Now you call McCain a traitor and basically celebrated his death -- why didn't you just say "I loved how McCain triggered the libs"??

But I'm sure after the Trump era is done, I am sure you current day Trumpers won't start trying to rewrite history like you did with all of your other Republican standard bearers.
A plain red hat will trigger you snowflakes. So really Trump can do no wrong, you have proven. No matter what, you will rage against ANYTHING he does.
again proving that anyone or anything of color sets off a Rat!!!!

And here we go. Trump actually invited the Taliban to Camp David on the eve of 9-11 anniversary, and the traitor Trumpsettes still love him. NOTHING is beyond their shameful acquiescence to their GOD

You are an asshole.

Before I begin, I have a simple question....Is there anything Trump could say or do that you wouldn't support?? Or is the default position for the typical Trump voter: "As long as it triggers the libs, I support it"??

Now, I was going to use the Trump vs Greenland story as an example of how we are now in the age of presidents trolling like socially awkward little teenage brats, but just in the past couple of days, I have seen 2 or 3 new examples of the "it's ok, he's just trolling" excuse.

1. Trump congratulating Poland on being invaded....Trump voter excuses "It's ok, he's just trolling the libs", "The media took Trump out of context", "Mexicans!!!!!"

2. Trump blatantly lying about a call with China in order to manipulate markets...Trump voter excuses "It's ok, he's just trolling the libs", "..but Obama bought a fancy house", "Mexicans!!!!!"

3. Trump or his staff took a sharpie and altered a weather map to keep a lie about a hurricane going for no fucking reason..Trump voter excuses "It's ok, he's just trolling the libs", "..but what about black on black crime??", "Puerto Ricans!!!!!"

Personally, I don't really care what dumb shit Trump lies about this hour or the next -- as I have said many times before, I am more annoyed by Trump sycophants than I am by Trump -- because it is these sycophants who have made it to where trolling on a presidential level is something to be proud of -- as long as the one who is president has the right letter by their name. Trolling ignores rational argument, evidence, it misleads, deliberately. It uses anything and everything somebody says against them--to argue with trolls is to lose some may say; because you give them what they want, you are "triggered"

So my second question is.....After Trump is gone, would the excuse of "he trolled the libs" be sufficient enough for you?? Because obviously, this excuse didn't work for Bush Sr or Bush Jr -- instead of pretending they never existed or that you never supported them like you do Trump -- why not just say, I love Bush because of how that Iraq War and financial crisis really triggered the libs...

Why didn't that "he trolled the libs" excuse work for McCain and Romney?? You folks pretend like Romney never ran for president in 2012 and when it comes to McCain and Palin, you folks pretend like you never worshiped them both to the point of claiming Palin was the second coming of Reagan. Now you call McCain a traitor and basically celebrated his death -- why didn't you just say "I loved how McCain triggered the libs"??

But I'm sure after the Trump era is done, I am sure you current day Trumpers won't start trying to rewrite history like you did with all of your other Republican standard bearers.

Not at all, triggering libs is just icing.
It was just as fun when Former President Obama triggered CRCs with his tan suit, his mustard, 57 states, etc.

BHO seemed like a good dude to have a beer with. I did not always agree with his policies and modus operandi.

Not at all, triggering libs is just icing.
It was just as fun when Former President Obama triggered CRCs with his tan suit, his mustard, 57 states, etc.

BHO seemed like a good dude to have a beer with. I did not always agree with his policies and modus operandi.

….or the beer he drank.

Forum List

Back