Way To Go Mollie Hemingway! Names Whistleblower On Air Sending Panel Into A Panic

Liberals have even hoodwinked a few conservatives into thinking the sanctity of spy invisibility is more important than discrediting the witch hunt against the President

He should sue her for libel, she has no evidence at all he is the WB.

What she did is no different than doxing someone.

Liberals have even hoodwinked a few conservatives into thinking the sanctity of spy invisibility is more important than discrediting the witch hunt against the President

Nothing you say about the WB has any bearing on the case against the President.

But then again you are one of the morons that yells "but OBAMA" every time any says anything negative about your god, as if that has any bearing on Trump at all

But then again you are one of the morons that yells "but OBAMA" every time any says anything negative about your god, as if that has any bearing on Trump at all
He only says that to hypocrites like you.

Schiff's show trial is unraveling. I predict the House will never send a referral to the Senate. Anyone who votes for such a farce will be laughed out of Congress.

It has all the bearing in the world. It's obvious this whistleblower has been angling to get the President since he was elected. Once the public understands that he's a leftwing activist, they will disregard everything he has said.

Last edited:
Lol......watch these wimpy pundits act like they got hit with a Phaser on Stun. I hope Mollie has a job this week.

Epic! Mollie Hemingway Leaves Fox News Panel Stunned, Stuttering After She Drops Eric Ciaramella's Name on Fox News Live Broadcast (VIDEO)
If the whistle-blower is murdered by a maga freak she should be tried as a co-conspirator

Like Kate Steinles family should be able to go after sanctuary city leaders criminally as well?

Lol......watch these wimpy pundits act like they got hit with a Phaser on Stun. I hope Mollie has a job this week.

Epic! Mollie Hemingway Leaves Fox News Panel Stunned, Stuttering After She Drops Eric Ciaramella's Name on Fox News Live Broadcast (VIDEO)
If the whistle-blower is murdered by a maga freak she should be tried as a co-conspirator

Like Kate Steinles family should be able to go after sanctuary city leaders criminally as well?
By your logic she could go after republicans and the NRA

By your logic she could go after republicans and the NRA

No. She shouldn't. None of them had any role in her killing. Sanctuary city laws did.

It has all the bearing in the world. It's obvious this whistleblower has been angling to get the President since he was elected. Once the public understand that he's a leftwing activist, they will disregard everything he has said.

It does not matter.

Answer me this...let's say that I have a vendetta against you. I hate you and want to bring you down. Then I find out you are running drugs out of your house...I call the police and tell them you are running drugs out of your house, they came and find that you are indeed running drugs out of your house.

Does the fact that I hate you and am out to get you matter at all when you go to court for running drugs out of your house?

He should sue her for libel, she has no evidence at all he is the WB.

What she did is no different than doxing someone.

Go fuck yourself

mini-aoc.png

It has all the bearing in the world. It's obvious this whistleblower has been angling to get the President since he was elected. Once the public understand that he's a leftwing activist, they will disregard everything he has said.

It does not matter.

Answer me this...let's say that I have a vendetta against you. I hate you and want to bring you down. Then I find out you are running drugs out of your house...I call the police and tell them you are running drugs out of your house, they came and find that you are indeed running drugs out of your house.

Does the fact that I hate you and am out to get you matter at all when you go to court for running drugs out of your house?
  1. Trump didn't break any laws.
  2. As you turds keep insisting, what Piece of Schiff is doing is not a legal process. It's a political process.

Forum List

Back