Do You Rely On Greta Thunberg?

That you posit this as some sort of simplistic battle between left wing and right only indicates the degree to which you are a true believer.

The actual issue has to do with powerful elites vs ordinary people. Now, you have certainly taken the side of the powerful elites and in doing so, aligned yourself with the least truly liberal forces on the planet. That is certainly your prerogative, but your support for a world divided between an all- powerful aristocracy and powerless little peons has more to do with your gullibility and ultra-conformity than it does political ideology.

Excellent post, and it's such a good point that I rarely see brought up here. It's just so ironic that Dems and self-professed "liberals" who are supposed to be about "the little guy" don't even realize that they have taken the side of the most powerful aristocrats in the world who couldn't care less about them.

In fact, there's a video clip of those globalist frauds who use the modern environmental movement as a pretext for control calling the masses "cannon fodder." THAT is what they think about all of us.

Yet, exactly as you stated, so many gullible people have fallen for their BS, because they look at it as a "left / right" thing instead of what it actually is.

I am not a fool by any stretch of the imagination, little boy.

If I were a fool, I would be babbling away in support of the world elites wanting to control us all.

You brought up "democrats" and "leftists". I replied with a comment about "right-wingers" and you accuse me of taking this as "some sort of simplistic battle between left and right" That sounds pretty foolish to me.

Excellent post, and it's such a good point that I rarely see brought up here. It's just so ironic that Dems and self-professed "liberals" who are supposed to be about "the little guy" don't even realize that they have taken the side of the most powerful aristocrats in the world who couldn't care less about them.

In fact, there's a video clip of those globalist frauds who use the modern environmental movement as a pretext for control calling the masses "cannon fodder." THAT is what they think about all of us.

Yet, exactly as you stated, so many gullible people have fallen for their BS, because they look at it as a "left / right" thing instead of what it actually is.
What it actually is, is a disagreement between those who accept the conclusions of an overwhelming majority of the world's scientists and those who seem to have been taken in by a PR campaign conducted by the fossil fuel industry.

What it actually is, is a disagreement between those who accept the conclusions of an overwhelming majority of the world's scientists and those who seem to have been taken in by a PR campaign conducted by the fossil fuel industry.

Eq-W7e-Zb-XYAA5v0r.jpg

You have been completely hoodwinked. The people who OWN Big Oil are the same people who pushed the whole "climate change" lie from the start.

Please take the time to watch this documentary. It's long, but the pertinent part is Part 2, called "Oligarchs for Climate Change" so you can skip ahead to that. It starts at 36:24.

Another lie from you since I haven't read any PR campaigns by "fossil fuel" industry which doesn't exist, and I am all over the place in many forums have contact with people and so on no PR campaign exists except in your fevered imagination.

You are truly one of the most snookered people I know.

Another lie from you since I haven't read any PR campaigns by "fossil fuel" industry which doesn't exist, and I am all over the place in many forums have contact with people and so on no PR campaign exists except in your fevered imagination.

You are truly one of the most snookered people I know.

Greta's role is to be the kid that if you point out that what she is saying is absurd and that she is incredibly obnoxious when she says it, you're picking on a kid.

Democrats/progressives need to shut down debate and the advocate that we're not allowed to oppose is one of their favorite tactics so they are always on the lookout for one.

so bad that no scientist living or dead has offered proof global warming is man made...its just a commie plot to get power over the USA

Has this thread found anyone that RELIES on Greta Thunberg for anything? Her biggest fans don't RELY on her. I nominate this thread for a Darwin award.

It was listed in the article as text, not a hyperlink.
So you did not read the supposed study. You're going by a popular media article. If it is an actual peer-reviewed study, it will be available through google scholar. Read it and get back to me.
And it sure shoots to shit your claim that it wasn't based on a study.
I didn't make that claim. Any activist can write an opinion piece and claim that it is "based on" a study. My claim was this:

Those are not peer-reviewed studies. They contain no data, no methodology, and no statistical analysis. They are in popular media, not scholarly journals. The USA Today logo should have been a clue to that.

Which is an absolutely true claim.

You are by no means the only believer in AGW to make that mistake.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back