Do you recognize the paradoxes in the description of your God?

Yes. If we're made in the image of God, that alone certainly implies some common ground for mutual understanding. And I've always taken that image to be a spiritual one rather than physical. Also, assuming a masculine gender, or a gender at all, implies an anthropomorphic being that reproduces sexually. Reasonably, shouldn't we refer to the concept of God, however many "omni-s" there might be, as "It"?

God the Father, who has a son "since before the foundations of the earth", therefore must have a mother, who is the Holy Spirit.
Jesus don't tolerate anyone talking bad about his mom. That's what he said, "Blasphemy against the Father and the Son will be forgiven. But blasphemy against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven."

If God wanted us to honor His son, He would have spoken His commandment like this, "Thou shalt honor thy Mother and thy Father and thy Son". But that's not what He commanded us to do. He spoke this, "Honor thy Father and thy Mother".

No one understands this commandment except us saints that no the invisible "Father" and our invisible created existence known to us as the "Mother".

The son of God is the "Mother" of ALL God's creation because we ( who exist in the flesh called prophets and saints ) are created as God's Voice, also known as the Word of God.

Genesis 3
15: I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel."

"you" is the flesh of man formed through God's "tree of the knowledge of good and evil", or Lucifer. This is the true enemy of our created invisible existence called "the woman" in this prophecy. The "woman" is also known as the Holy Spirit, or Mother. In the next age, ALL God's people will honor the Father ( Creator ) and the Mother ( God's invisible thoughts, which is our created existence).

If you were half as "saintly" as you pretend to be, you wouldn't be a narcissist. You expose yourself as a fake.

I think they had to say something, such as unfathomable and unknowable. Remember when the Bible was being written and rewritten, scientific investigation was not being encouraged. To much questioning was frowned upon and depending on the time could get you sent to hell.

It doesn't sound like you think the Bible is the inspired word of God. So some people do put 2000 years of history, unsubstantiated hearsay and knowledge to good use, instead of working harder and harder as time goes by trying to keep fitting that square peg into the round hole.
Inspired means those that wrote the words were "inspired" to write them. Fanatics are "inspired" to write all kinds of stuff. And other fanatics believe that stuff. But none of it is the word of God, it's the word of fanatics. There are all kinds of fanatics. Like Muslims, Jews, Catholics, Mormons, evangelicals, and they all have their book of words, and claim that theirs is the word of God. Only weak minded fanatics fall for it, instead of seeking the truth. Weak mined would rather follow the herd, it's easier. Think about those that followed Jim Jones, Pat Robertson, Jim Baker, and David Koresh. They all used that book.

Always makes me wonder...
I don't believe in Fairies...or telekinesis..or in Big Foot.
I also don't spend anytime thinking about them. Nor would I take time to write to others about it.
I don't understand any Atheist who spends so much time thinking about/arguing about/debating about - something they supposedly do not believe in??

Not being an atheist, I am a Gnostic Christian, I cannot speak for them but I can speak for myself.

From your tone, I do not think you have the moral fibre, so I was my time, but let me give you this bit.

It is my view that all right wing literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us who are moral religionists, --- as well as those who do not believe. Literalists hurt their parent religions --- and everyone else, be he a believer or not. Literalists and the right wing of religions make us all into laughing stocks. Their God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution has got to go. So must beliefs in fantasy, miracles and magic. These are all evil.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKHaClUCw4&feature=PlayList&p=5123864A5243470E&index=0&playnext=1]Religulous [part 1] - YouTube[/ame]

They also do much harm to their own.

African witches and Jesus
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlRG9gXriVI&feature=related]In The name Of Jesus: Child Witches (1 of 2) - YouTube[/ame]

Jesus Camp 1of 3
LiveLeak.com - Jesus Camp - Part 1 (3)

Death to Gays.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMw2Zg_BVzw&feature=related]Rachel Maddow interviews David Bahati - Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

For evil to grow my friends, all good people need do is nothing.
Fight them when you can. It is your duty to our fellow man.

Regards
DL

Yes. If we're made in the image of God, that alone certainly implies some common ground for mutual understanding. And I've always taken that image to be a spiritual one rather than physical. Also, assuming a masculine gender, or a gender at all, implies an anthropomorphic being that reproduces sexually. Reasonably, shouldn't we refer to the concept of God, however many "omni-s" there might be, as "It"?

God the Father, who has a son "since before the foundations of the earth", therefore must have a mother, who is the Holy Spirit.
Jesus don't tolerate anyone talking bad about his mom. That's what he said, "Blasphemy against the Father and the Son will be forgiven. But blasphemy against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven."

Are you saying that the bible lies when saying that Mary is the mother of Jesus/God?

Chapter and verse on the holy ghost being female please.

Regards
DL

little man NEEDS TO LEARN HIS PLACE IN ALMIGHTY GOD'S CREATION. little man AS COMPARED TO ALMIGHTY GOD IS LESS THAN A GERM ON A WORM ON A GERM.

Self-abasement is a high form of self-aggrandisement. Shame on you. Repent sinner for making Jesus out to be a liar.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded]Alan Watts - On The Book of Eli - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

Last edited:
I think they had to say something, such as unfathomable and unknowable. Remember when the Bible was being written and rewritten, scientific investigation was not being encouraged. To much questioning was frowned upon and depending on the time could get you sent to hell.

Indeed and the church made sure many went there prematurely with their purges of the so called infidels.

Those infidels were in fact true seekers and not the idol worshiping church.

Regards
DL

"If even the moon has no brightness And the stars are not pure in His sight, 6How much less man, that maggot, And the son of man, that worm!" JOB 25:6

"If even the moon has no brightness And the stars are not pure in His sight, 6How much less man, that maggot, And the son of man, that worm!" JOB 25:6

I like the Job story. It shows God admitting that he is a sinner when he complains the Satan moved him to destroy without cause. God even complains that he is tired or repenting for missing the mark.

Seems your God is controlled by Satan.

Regards
DL

It doesn't sound like you think the Bible is the inspired word of God. So some people do put 2000 years of history, unsubstantiated hearsay and knowledge to good use, instead of working harder and harder as time goes by trying to keep fitting that square peg into the round hole.

Inspired word of God means inspired by God, or at least that's the claim. Though I believe in God, it's my contention that God is not responsible for one dot or tittle in the Bible, or any other supernatural act. Our free will is at stake.

Please!!!! Pray for some wisdom and understanding!

Yes.

I like the Job story. It shows God admitting that he is a sinner when he complains the Satan moved him to destroy without cause. God even complains that he is tired or repenting for missing the mark.

Seems your God is controlled by Satan.

Well, Job like the rest of the Bible, was written by holier-than-thou men working to maintain their power and influence. The purpose of Job was as a place for those holy men to point when they're asked why? Of course there's no answer there because there's no answer possible from an interactive God. But putting the words, "it's none of your business", in God's mouth goes a lot further than just saying that themselves.

Last edited:

I have no idea as to what degree the Bible was inspired by God or man. To say parts were lost in translation is an understatement. However, other parts of the Bible are as clear as a bell.

I believe there are grains of pure truth throughout the Bible that have survived despite alterations by political and religious forces.

If you do not believe THEWORD OF GOD "IS" THE WORD OF GOD then you have no way to know GOD other than that HE is. GOD'S WORD IS ETERNAL INSPIRED (GOD BREATHED) TRUTH!!!

The Bible doesn't say God can't be known. Quite the opposite. The Bible teaches us to seek out Eternal life and Eternal Life is to know God.

In fact, the entire New Testament is Christ sending out the Apostles to teach the people how to know God. It's kind of a central tenant to Christianity.

The people who say God can't be known are the ones who don't know Him and aren't putting in any effort to know Him.

You are describing those who are idol worshipers of you Godinabook are you not?
I thought that you were one of those.

Where do you seek God if not in your bible?

Regards
DL

You really aren't familiar with the scriptures are you?

I have no idea as to what degree the Bible was inspired by God or man. To say parts were lost in translation is an understatement. However, other parts of the Bible are as clear as a bell.

Yes, there is great wisdom in the Bible, as well as great evil, and some history.

I believe there are grains of pure truth throughout the Bible that have survived despite alterations by political and religious forces.

The forces for Truth have won some of the battles. The problem happened when everything got set in literal stone, which actually obscured some of the wisdom and Truth.

If you do not believe THEWORD OF GOD "IS" THE WORD OF GOD then you have no way to know GOD other than that HE is. GOD'S WORD IS ETERNAL INSPIRED (GOD BREATHED) TRUTH!!!

We can't even know that God is. We mustn't be able to know whether It exists or not, or even have a shred of evidence either way. Pretty amazing design there, if it is design, or a pretty amazing coincidence that there is no evidence that there is no God if there is none.

Last edited:
All creation is proof of almighty god!!!!! But the fool says in his heart there is no god!!! And you??

All creation is proof of almighty god!!!!! But the fool says in his heart there is no god!!! And you??

And God says that the high will be put down and the down will be put up.

You are on your way down and the fool will wave at you on his way up.

Regards
DL

Yes, there is great wisdom in the Bible, as well as great evil, and some history.

The forces for Truth have won some of the battles. The problem happened when everything got set in literal stone, which actually obscured some of the wisdom and Truth.

We can't even know that God is. We mustn't be able to know whether It exists or not, or even have a shred of evidence either way. Pretty amazing design there, if it is design, or a pretty amazing coincidence that there is no evidence that there is no God if there is none.
I've always thought the atheist has the most faith of all. The atheist attempts to prove God does not exist by discrediting religious concepts. That doesn't prove God doesn't exist but it may prove our concept of God is wrong.

Regards
DL

Actually, the earth is going to change back to a level earth that it was before the flood. We won't have oceans and mountains because ALL God's people will be living on it forever. We'll have streams and ponds of water but not oceans and forget about downhill skiing in the mountains because the ground will be flat.

Isaiah 40
3: A voice cries: "In the wilderness prepare the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
4: Every valley shall be lifted up, and every mountain and hill be made low; the uneven ground shall become level, and the rough places a plain.

Regards
DL

Actually, the earth is going to change back to a level earth that it was before the flood. We won't have oceans and mountains because ALL God's people will be living on it forever. We'll have streams and ponds of water but not oceans and forget about downhill skiing in the mountains because the ground will be flat.

Isaiah 40
3: A voice cries: "In the wilderness prepare the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
4: Every valley shall be lifted up, and every mountain and hill be made low; the uneven ground shall become level, and the rough places a plain.
A highway? God needs a highway and we should build one through the desert? Surely there is better interpretation.

Forum List

Back