Do you really think Trump will get removed before his term is over?

I don't.

The Senate will probably stall and not even bring it up.

On the other hand, I think if there is some takeover of govt. buildings in any of the states or D.C., or some violence, the chances of Trump getting removed, either by impeachment or the 25th, will increase by a lot.

Discuss.

No he isn't going to be removed. However, since he's been cancelled by Twitter, this might be his last week in the political spotlight until he finds a good, new methodology to communicate to the people.

So I think he's going to show up to the trial and demand to testify. And he'll be Exonerated again when he pushes the idea of a vote.

This impeachment is the petty, vindictive act of juvenile brats. Yesterday was the worst day of Covid deaths and congress focus is this nonsense. :cuckoo:
Relax. Dump said the Covid was a dem hoax.

It's going to be interesting to watch the mainstream media and DemoKKKrats never mention another covid death again after next week.

Biden just forced the warp speed vaccine director to resign, brilliant move. #sarcasm

This impeachment is the petty, vindictive act of juvenile brats. Yesterday was the worst day of Covid deaths and congress focus is this nonsense. :cuckoo:

It's going to be interesting to watch the mainstream media and DemoKKKrats never mention another covid death again after next week.

Biden just forced the warp speed vaccine director to resign, brilliant move. #sarcasm
He should have. Nothing is moving at warp speed in regards to vaccine dispersion.

He should have. Nothing is moving at warp speed in regards to vaccine dispersion.

You're an idiot.

I don't.

On the other hand, I think if there is some takeover of govt. buildings in any of the states or D.C., or some violence, the chances of Trump getting removed, either by impeachment or the 25th, will increase by a lot.

Discuss.

No he isn't going to be removed. However, since he's been cancelled by Twitter, this might be his last week in the political spotlight until he finds a good, new methodology to communicate to the people.

So I think he's going to show up to the trial and demand to testify. And he'll be Exonerated again when he pushes the idea of a vote.
There will be no trial.

I don't.

Discuss.

It takes two-thirds of Senate in order to remove Trump from office. Doesn't look likely to me. It does though, take a simple majority to prevent him from seeking office a second time, so Trump would be ineligible to run again.

Given the idiot Democrat's ineptness and incompetence they will show over the next four years, the next Republican candidate could possibly lean farther to the right than Trump did.
And the harder they go after TRUMP!, especially after he's left office, the harder the next Republican branch of government will go after the democrat president. Democrats really don't think these things through. They've thrown away tradition and now it will come back to bite them. Of course, there will be great wailing and cries of, "unfair", "unprecedented", "where's my safe space", etc. but to no avail.

Not a chance in hell. This was just for the history books.
It would still be useful to ban Trump from public office.

Trump still has plenty of time to do something stupid.
So you ban him from public office. He has 3 adult children ready to step up
The only reason to ban him from public office is fear that he would win again. Since the only office he'd even be interested in is POTUS and he couldn't run for another 4 years, he won't even do it. They are that afraid of him.

The only reason to ban him from public office is fear that he would win again. Since the only office he'd even be interested in is POTUS and he couldn't run for another 4 years, he won't even do it. They are that afraid of him.
Everyone should be afraid of such a traitorous, incompetent fuckup in office again

Everyone should be afraid of such a traitorous, incompetent fuckup in office again

Why should I be afraid of him? He's produced more than I expected. Promises made, promised kept.

Why should I be afraid of him? He's produced more than I expected. Promises made, promised kept.
That's why the communists want to find a way to prevent him from running again. They know unless there were some truly massive fraud he would win.

When I said "everyone" I specifically meant the people that were intelligent enough to see Dump is a grifter and liar.

He's killed over 320,000 Americans and almost destroyed the country. That must be why you voted for him.

You guys keep moving the date. Didn't you claim that would happen on 4Nov20?

No, that was the day the vaccine was announced. Remember?
No dummy. The vaccines were announced on the 9th. Obviously you dont remember. You clowns claimed no one would talk about Covid after the election. Well a couple of thousand more people dead and its still a topic.

He's killed over 320,000 Americans and almost destroyed the country. That must be why you voted for him.
China is responsible for those deaths. They also own the Democrats.

Forum List

Back