Do you notice how gun nuts never talk about any limits to gun ownership?

And I don't see the Bill of Rights as the governing document since it was written AFTER the Constitution of the United States was Ratified.
Yeah, dumbshit, that’s how amendments work. If they were added during the time the constitution was drafted, they wouldn’t be “amendments”. :laugh:

You can nitpick all you want but the Bill off Rights has no legal strength. It's a piece of history. It's a copy of the Constitution of the United States. I guess they decided to do a makework assignment that day in 1791.

Now, it you want it to mean what you say it should, get it changed in Congress through an Amendment.
I don’t need to get it changed...it already states I have an uninfriged right!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Yuppers, it sure does. You have the uninfringed right to wear a sleeveless dress if you feel the need to unless your name is Michelle.

You are pissed that someone else has a different take on things
Why would I be pissed about that when you don’t even matter? Nobody cares about your radical, Unabomber “take” on things. Nobody. Write your little manifesto. I don’t care. And nobody else will either.

Oh, now I'm a Unibomber. Before I was a gungrabber. You really have to make up your mind before you completely lose your mind. Woops, too late.

And I don't see the Bill of Rights as the governing document since it was written AFTER the Constitution of the United States was Ratified.
Yeah, dumbshit, that’s how amendments work. If they were added during the time the constitution was drafted, they wouldn’t be “amendments”. :laugh:

You can nitpick all you want but the Bill off Rights has no legal strength. It's a piece of history. It's a copy of the Constitution of the United States. I guess they decided to do a makework assignment that day in 1791.

says the man that claimed to swear an oath to it 5 times,,,

you sir are a traitor to this country

Isn't there many definitions of the word "Arms" in context to weapons? What makes you right and everyone else wrong?
There are a zillion reasons, but I’ll skip them all just hit you with the one that places the nails in your proverbial coffin. The founders extensively discussed firearms, guns, etc. and their purpose for the 2nd Amendment. Extensively. Your dumb ass has failed to study history, and that has caused you to sound like an absolute idiot as you attempt to claim that nobody knows what the founders meant in the 2nd Amendment.

Isn't there many definitions of the word "Arms" in context to weapons? What makes you right and everyone else wrong?
There are a zillion reasons, but I’ll skip them all just hit you with the one that places the nails in your proverbial coffin. The founders extensively discussed firearms, guns, etc. and their purpose for the 2nd Amendment. Extensively. Your dumb ass has failed to study history, and that has caused you to sound like an absolute idiot as you attempt to claim that nobody knows what the founders meant in the 2nd Amendment.

Or did they put that in there to limit the powers of the President and the Congress. What does it say about States regulating Arms, meaning Guns, swords, knives of X inches, etc.. I think this is why it's not specific. It leaves it up to the States, not the Federal Government.

And this Idiot knows that ALL the states have some form of Weapons Regulations in affect. Is every State unconstitutional? Should we all rise up in a revolution and overthrow every state government?

If you want to go by the document that the Constitution of the United States borrowed from call the Bill of Rights, you have to use the one from 1688 and the Magna Carta dated 1215.
Um...no I don’t. The Magna Carta was not passed by our founders. It was not approved for governing the U.S. I don’t have to go by anything on the Magna Carta.
Neither one said anything about any weapons. That was strictly a US Constitution Idea.
Yeah...and thank God we are strictly governed by the U.S. Constitution and nothing else (including the Magna Carta). :laugh:

And this Idiot knows that ALL the states have some form of Weapons Regulations in affect. Is every State unconstitutional?
Yes.
Should we all rise up in a revolution and overthrow every state government?
Nope. Not at all. We should continue to educate, advocate, and elect representatives who will restore constitutional government.

As long as we have clean and fair elections, and court systems that are not corrupt, there should be no reason for revolt. That’s why our founders gave us these tools. So we wouldn’t have to resort to violence.

If you want to go by the document that the Constitution of the United States borrowed from call the Bill of Rights, you have to use the one from 1688 and the Magna Carta dated 1215.
Um...no I don’t. The Magna Carta was not passed by our founders. It was not approved for governing the U.S. I don’t have to go by anything on the Magna Carta.
Neither one said anything about any weapons. That was strictly a US Constitution Idea.
Yeah...and thank God we are strictly governed by the U.S. Constitution and nothing else (including the Magna Carta). :laugh:

Why, thank you for finally seeing that light.

upload_2019-4-30_20-58-48.jpeg

And this Idiot knows that ALL the states have some form of Weapons Regulations in affect. Is every State unconstitutional?
Yes.
Should we all rise up in a revolution and overthrow every state government?
Nope. Not at all. We should continue to educate, advocate, and elect representatives who will restore constitutional government.

As long as we have clean and fair elections, and court systems that are not corrupt, there should be no reason for revolt. That’s why our founders gave us these tools. So we wouldn’t have to resort to violence.

Wow, finally you are talking sense a little. So you want to restore it. How about we work on just making it better without tearing it to the ground. How about working together without all the hate and venom. And then our Founders would be proud of us. But I have a feeling they wouldn't be too proud of us right now with all the hate and venom.

What does it say about States regulating Arms, meaning Guns, swords, knives of X inches, etc..
I’m glad you asked. Here is what it says...
"In colonial times the term ‘well regulated’ meant ‘well functioning’
It never meant “control by government”. It meant “well functioning”.

Again, that's your interpretation. Others may have another. This is why it's needs to be made crystal clear.

Oh, now I'm a Unibomber.
It’s Unabomber, dumb ass. :eusa_doh:

Uni means single. Una was short for “University and Airline” because that’s what he was bombing.

I think it's time to send back to the dumpster where you belong. The only message you have is, do it your way or there will be consequences. Well, there is another one you can't figure on. When you get ignored and people don't respond to your nonsense. I don't seem to have that problem but i can see you do. Have a nice day.

Again, that's your interpretation. Others may have another. This is why it's needs to be made crystal clear.
Again...that’s your “interpretation” because you don’t like not being able to control others. The fact is, “the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed” could not possibly be any more crystal clear.

Forum List

Back