Do you notice how gun control legislation proposed by democrats never has anything to fo with banning all guns or going to…

It's even sillier to ban the sale of a weapon based on cosmetics

Those so called "Cosmetics" have a purpose and that purpose is to make the AR the best human killing machine ever made that is that portable. Regardless of what you think or claim, the AR is the record holder for body count for a rifle in mass shootings and it's become a Cult. You can't change that without making other changes you are fighting tooth and nail against. The biggest change would be to elevate the age of being able to purchase or own an AR to 21 since most of the Mass Murders using the AR have been done by people below the age of 21 that bought their weapons legally. But your love for your precious AR far exceeds your love for children.

Those so called "Cosmetics" have a purpose and that purpose is to make the AR the best human killing machine ever made that is that portable. Regardless of what you think or claim, the AR is the record holder for body count for a rifle in mass shootings and it's become a Cult. You can't change that without making other changes you are fighting tooth and nail against. The biggest change would be to elevate the age of being able to purchase or own an AR to 21 since most of the Mass Murders using the AR have been done by people below the age of 21 that bought their weapons legally. But your love for your precious AR far exceeds your love for children.
No they don't.

cosmetics have absolutely nothing to do with the ballistics of the rifle.

This rifle

1654871822521.png

is exactly the same as this rifle

1654871873923.png

In every ballistic measure so cosmetics make absolutely ZERO difference

And FYI I don't own an AR 15 because I have no use for a small caliber rifle.

No they don't.

cosmetics have absolutely nothing to do with the ballistics of the rifle.

This rifle

View attachment 656199

is exactly the same as this rifle

View attachment 656200

In every ballistic measure so cosmetics make absolutely ZERO difference

And FYI I don't own an AR 15 because I have no use for a small caliber rifle.

Since you don't have time on either of those weapons then your opinion is just that. You don't contradict anything I typed. You just tossed BS into the Ballgame. Keep gaslighting.

Since you don't have time on either of those weapons then your opinion is just that. You don't contradict anything I typed. You just tossed BS into the Ballgame. Keep gaslighting.
who says I don't?

Just because I don't own one doesn't mean I haven't shot them you are just ASSuming shit.

I have fired many hundreds of rounds through different rifles chambered for 5.56 NATO rounds. Shows how much you know

More crap from the same crap.

Sorry but something stunk about the 2020 election, and while so far there has been no smoking gun, plenty of people think like I think.
I know. And plenty of people in Russia like Putin and believe his bullshit. And plenty of German's liked Hitler. Or voted for him because the president before him had high inflation and unemployment.

You guys got screwed with mail in voting. A lot of lazy liberals who normally are too lazy to vote, filled out those absentee ballots.

Just the fact you FEEL like you do without a smoking gun should tell you how easily you are being manipulated by the GOP and Trump.

And if any GOP steps out of line, RINO. DERP State. Globalist.

I know. And plenty of people in Russia like Putin and believe his bullshit. And plenty of German's liked Hitler. Or voted for him because the president before him had high inflation and unemployment.

You guys got screwed with mail in voting. A lot of lazy liberals who normally are too lazy to vote, filled out those absentee ballots.

Just the fact you FEEL like you do without a smoking gun should tell you how easily you are being manipulated by the GOP and Trump.

And if any GOP steps out of line, RINO. DERP State. Globalist.

More than likely a lot of very motivated progressives harvested disposed of ballots and sent them in.

LOL before it was "always question authority" now it's "shut up and accept authority"

More than likely a lot of very motivated progressives harvested disposed of ballots and sent them in.

LOL before it was "always question authority" now it's "shut up and accept authority"
Like the guy said last night. It was perfectly acceptable to challenge the results in court. But when Trump lost those appeals, he kept going.

Thank you for being honest when you said no smoking gun. Trump was planning to claim the election was rigged before the election even took place. It's so obvious he tried to pull a coup. And if he would have got away with it, fuck what the left thinks about it. He'd be in power and the Supreme Court, he thought, would back him. But no one backed his coup. If they did things might have turned out different. If Pence went along. If the Justice Department went along. If the courts went along.

One of Trump's bright ideas was to have each state have their 2 Senators vote for who should be president. So he was going to muddy the water with doubt, and then have 2 senators from each state decide. Clearly he would win if that were to happen. Or he wanted to redo the entire election in hopes that a lot of people wouldn't vote the second time. Knowing all his supporters would.

It was criminal and he should never be president ever again. With inflation, I won't be surprised if a Republican wins in 2024. I just hope you guys nominate someone else. Someone not so much like Lex Luther.

…people’s homes to confiscate guns already owned? Even if we banned sales of AR-15’s, it doesn’t somehow mean it would involve taking them from existing gun owners. Republicans entertain this specific idea because it makes them feel manly and tough picturing some suit showing up and saying “give me your guns! I’m here to collect!” They would respond with “come take it mother fucker! Derp, derp, derp!”

The whole thing is a silly, childish fantasy but that’s how they think.

If we already make it illegal for kids to buy guns from businesses, why would it be unconstitutional to add further restrictions? The 2nd amendment clearly already has limitations and always has.

The thing you don't understand is that Democrats always scream for "common sense" gun control legislation but if you look at all of their "common sense" gun control legislation, almost none of them would have prevented any of the mass shootings we have had. It is naive to think that if AR weapons were banned, that that mass shooting would have never happened. So, since none of the common sense gun control legislation would have worked to stop most all of the mass shootings we have had, they will still happen and then Democrats will want to go to the next step, eventually taking people's guns away.

Like the guy said last night. It was perfectly acceptable to challenge the results in court. But when Trump lost those appeals, he kept going.

Thank you for being honest when you said no smoking gun. Trump was planning to claim the election was rigged before the election even took place. It's so obvious he tried to pull a coup. And if he would have got away with it, fuck what the left thinks about it. He'd be in power and the Supreme Court, he thought, would back him. But no one backed his coup. If they did things might have turned out different. If Pence went along. If the Justice Department went along. If the courts went along.

One of Trump's bright ideas was to have each state have their 2 Senators vote for who should be president. So he was going to muddy the water with doubt, and then have 2 senators from each state decide. Clearly he would win if that were to happen. Or he wanted to redo the entire election in hopes that a lot of people wouldn't vote the second time. Knowing all his supporters would.

It was criminal and he should never be president ever again. With inflation, I won't be surprised if a Republican wins in 2024. I just hope you guys nominate someone else. Someone not so much like Lex Luther.

If he truly thought he was cheated, was he supposed to just give up? Would you?

After 4 years of being called the devil, after 4 years of saying he MUST BE STOPPED. After all the sudden vote increases late in the night, only in Dem stronghold cities of swing states. All the mail in paper ballots, all the lax check procedures on those mail in paper ballots.

If all those went along, there would have had to been actual proof, but since criminals just don't give evidence away, right now we simply do not know.

Not a coup, not an insurrection, and your sides constant hyperbole on this shit while the country is sinking is what's really dooming you idiots.

You can't give it up, because to SJW freaks like you, your politics are your fucking religion. You've given up a godhead for a guy tucking his balls between his legs and bitching about why a lesbian won't fuck him.

Hell, I can't even buy as many rocket launchers and explosives as I want -- not without going thru a bunch of limitations and regulations....

When are Conservatives going to get all these gun laws struck down as unconstitutional so I can achieve my life long dream of owning a javelin missile system....

Go for the nuke. More deadly and much bigger kill radius.
MAGA

After 4 years of being called the devil, after 4 years of saying he MUST BE STOPPED. After all the sudden vote increases late in the night, only in Dem stronghold cities of swing states. All the mail in paper ballots, all the lax check procedures on those mail in paper ballots.

If all those went along, there would have had to been actual proof, but since criminals just don't give evidence away, right now we simply do not know.

Not a coup, not an insurrection, and your sides constant hyperbole on this shit while the country is sinking is what's really dooming you idiots.

You can't give it up, because to SJW freaks like you, your politics are your fucking religion. You've given up a godhead for a guy tucking his balls between his legs and bitching about why a lesbian won't fuck him.

Bullshit. Did you watch the prime time thing last night? You should be ashamed and embarrassed if that's the kind of American you are.

Just remember what Gore did when he got fucked.

On the day before Gore gave up his claim to the White House, the U.S. Supreme Court had decided by a 7-2 vote that a Florida Supreme Court’s ruling requiring a statewide recount of ballots was unconstitutional.

It was Gore’s lawyers who had taken the case to the Supreme Court. If the justices had decided that they were being improperly asked to rule judicially on a “political question,” and so refused to take the case, then the election, after a further weeks-long delay, could have been thrown into the House. Such a conclusion – under the House’s single vote for each state procedure – probably would have resulted in a Bush victory.

In 2013, retired Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, who had voted with the majority, said the court probably should have declined to hear the case, which, she suggested, “gave the court a less-than-perfect reputation.”

Significantly, the high tribunal’s conservative majority decided that Florida’s recount effort could not be completed before a Dec. 12 “safe harbor” deadline and so should cease. That 5-4 vote meant that the previously certified total which had declared Bush the winner by 537 votes, issued by Florida’s Republican secretary of state on Nov. 26, would stand.
In a speech from his ceremonial office in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, Gore said that while he was deeply disappointed and sharply disagreed with the high tribunal’s verdict, “partisan rancor must now be put aside.”

Or Trump could have handled it like John Kerry did when Bush stole Ohio in 2004

Sen. John Kerry didn't contest the results at the time, but now that he's considering another run for the White House, he's alleging election improprieties by the Ohio Republican who oversaw the deciding vote in 2004.

Actually, yes I agree with you. We should have stormed the Capitol in 2000 when they stole that election and again in 2004. I felt the same way you do now back then. So yes I see what you mean.

If neither of us trust electronic voting machines, why don't we get rid of them?

Bullshit. Did you watch the prime time thing last night? You should be ashamed and embarrassed if that's the kind of American you are.

Just remember what Gore did when he got fucked.

On the day before Gore gave up his claim to the White House, the U.S. Supreme Court had decided by a 7-2 vote that a Florida Supreme Court’s ruling requiring a statewide recount of ballots was unconstitutional.

It was Gore’s lawyers who had taken the case to the Supreme Court. If the justices had decided that they were being improperly asked to rule judicially on a “political question,” and so refused to take the case, then the election, after a further weeks-long delay, could have been thrown into the House. Such a conclusion – under the House’s single vote for each state procedure – probably would have resulted in a Bush victory.

In 2013, retired Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, who had voted with the majority, said the court probably should have declined to hear the case, which, she suggested, “gave the court a less-than-perfect reputation.”

Significantly, the high tribunal’s conservative majority decided that Florida’s recount effort could not be completed before a Dec. 12 “safe harbor” deadline and so should cease. That 5-4 vote meant that the previously certified total which had declared Bush the winner by 537 votes, issued by Florida’s Republican secretary of state on Nov. 26, would stand.
In a speech from his ceremonial office in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, Gore said that while he was deeply disappointed and sharply disagreed with the high tribunal’s verdict, “partisan rancor must now be put aside.”

Or Trump could have handled it like John Kerry did when Bush stole Ohio in 2004

Sen. John Kerry didn't contest the results at the time, but now that he's considering another run for the White House, he's alleging election improprieties by the Ohio Republican who oversaw the deciding vote in 2004.

All that typing for standard prog bullshit.

You are the one saying "stole" I am saying I don't trust SJW progs to NOT try to stuff ballots and harvest ballots. especially when given the chance with so many absentee ballots.

Your whining is just that, whining.

And the thing last night was pathetic, 5 min in to highlights, and I turned it off.

Actually, yes I agree with you. We should have stormed the Capitol in 2000 when they stole that election and again in 2004. I felt the same way you do now back then. So yes I see what you mean.

If neither of us trust electronic voting machines, why don't we get rid of them?

And you wouldn't have changed anything, just like what happened on Jan 6th.

Because no matter what the ballot type, progressives will find a way to cheat.

All that typing for standard prog bullshit.

You are the one saying "stole" I am saying I don't trust SJW progs to NOT try to stuff ballots and harvest ballots. especially when given the chance with so many absentee ballots.

Your whining is just that, whining.

And the thing last night was pathetic, 5 min in to highlights, and I turned it off.
I don't trust you guys either. Not after Florida and Ohio. Not after what Trump tried to pull and after how many election deniers are winning primaries. Not after all the anti voter laws you guys are passing in swing states designed to get less people to vote not more.

And I don't believe Gore lost his home state of TN. Had he just won his home state, he would have won. Wouldn't have even needed Florida. Do you believe he lost his home state? Of course you do because it fits your narrative.

All the red states that are always red? I don't buy it. Are southern hicks really that stupid?

I don't trust you guys either. Not after Florida and Ohio. Not after what Trump tried to pull and after how many election deniers are winning primaries. Not after all the anti voter laws you guys are passing in swing states designed to get less people to vote not more.

And I don't believe Gore lost his home state of TN. Had he just won his home state, he would have won. Wouldn't have even needed Florida. Do you believe he lost his home state? Of course you do because it fits your narrative.

All the red states that are always red? I don't buy it. Are southern hicks really that stupid?

The "anti-voter" law in Georgia that was less strict than the voter law in Colorado (where the all-star game went) and saw an INCREASE in votes in 2022 primaries?

I want VALID votes to count, for some reason you are OK with a few bad ones slipping through because you know who those votes indicate.....

Yes he lost his home State because of the AWB of 1994. He went all in against guns and lost it.

Talk about being a conspiracy nutter......

And you wouldn't have changed anything, just like what happened on Jan 6th.

Because no matter what the ballot type, progressives will find a way to cheat.

So don't vote. I have a feeling you know you are full of shit because you wouldn't waste your time if you believed the outcome was pre determined and rigged.

We know how Republicans stole 2000 and 2004. Both were different ways. Ohio theft was completely different than 2000. Trump tried to use a lot of the tactics used to rig those elections but it was too much. He lost 5 states he needed to win.

Mail in voting is what fucked Trump. That and his shadiness. And the way he handled Covid. He was such a divisive dick.

My brother didn't vote for him but won't vote for Biden the next time. So you need to realize a lot of people who voted for Trump in 2016 didn't in 2020 because he was a shady divisive asshole.

The "anti-voter" law in Georgia that was less strict than the voter law in Colorado (where the all-star game went) and saw an INCREASE in votes in 2022 primaries?

I want VALID votes to count, for some reason you are OK with a few bad ones slipping through because you know who those votes indicate.....

Yes he lost his home State because of the AWB of 1994. He went all in against guns and lost it.

Talk about being a conspiracy nutter......
I guess the count will never be 100% accurate. Not even in red states are the vote counts ever 100% accurate. But it turns out that Biden beat Trump by MORE votes after they did a recount.

Also, we see many rich Republicans who own homes in multiple states trying to vote multiple times. How the hell am I going to vote twice?

And do you think we show up and impersonate our Republican friends and relatives and vote for them before they get to the polls? Actually that's not a bad idea. I look like my brother. I'll say I lost his id. I mean my id. LOL.

So don't vote. I have a feeling you know you are full of shit because you wouldn't waste your time if you believed the outcome was pre determined and rigged.

We know how Republicans stole 2000 and 2004. Both were different ways. Ohio theft was completely different than 2000. Trump tried to use a lot of the tactics used to rig those elections but it was too much. He lost 5 states he needed to win.

Mail in voting is what fucked Trump. That and his shadiness. And the way he handled Covid. He was such a divisive dick.

My brother didn't vote for him but won't vote for Biden the next time. So you need to realize a lot of people who voted for Trump in 2016 didn't in 2020 because he was a shady divisive asshole.

I vote all the time, even though I live in NYC.

The stolen 2000 and 2004 thing has been debunked multiple times, but keep hanging onto it, even better than TDS.

It wasn't the way he handled COVID, it's the way the press said anything he did was wrong.

4 years of Progressive bullshit got to people.

Look what resulted from it, Biden is incompetent, Blue States are going back to the 70's and 80's, prosecutors don't prosecute anything, and your side supports puberty blockers to 10 year olds.

Forum List

Back