Do you notice how gun control legislation proposed by democrats never has anything to fo with banning all guns or going to…

The "anti-voter" law in Georgia that was less strict than the voter law in Colorado (where the all-star game went) and saw an INCREASE in votes in 2022 primaries?

I want VALID votes to count, for some reason you are OK with a few bad ones slipping through because you know who those votes indicate.....

Yes he lost his home State because of the AWB of 1994. He went all in against guns and lost it.

Talk about being a conspiracy nutter......
I suspect if you are so sure Democrats are stuffing ballot boxes in swing states, Republicans are probably doing it in red states. And that's why they never vote blue.

I guess the count will never be 100% accurate. Not even in red states are the vote counts ever 100% accurate. But it turns out that Biden beat Trump by MORE votes after they did a recount.

Also, we see many rich Republicans who own homes in multiple states trying to vote multiple times. How the hell am I going to vote twice?

And do you think we show up and impersonate our Republican friends and relatives and vote for them before they get to the polls? Actually that's not a bad idea. I look like my brother. I'll say I lost his id. I mean my id. LOL.

So the added ballots got more added? Color me surprised.

What happens is Dem operatives collect any thrown out absentee ballot they could get their hands on, filled them out, mailed them, and poof! win win.

I suspect if you are so sure Democrats are stuffing ballot boxes in swing states, Republicans are probably doing it in red states. And that's why they never vote blue.

No, because there is no point to do it in a safe state, that would be like Dems stuffing boxes in NY or CA, it's idiotic.

All these sudden vote tally increases right where they needed to be and all for Biden.

At the same time the Republicans only lost the Senate on a special election, and gained seats in the house.

Does not compute.

I vote all the time, even though I live in NYC.

The stolen 2000 and 2004 thing has been debunked multiple times, but keep hanging onto it, even better than TDS.

It wasn't the way he handled COVID, it's the way the press said anything he did was wrong.

4 years of Progressive bullshit got to people.

Look what resulted from it, Biden is incompetent, Blue States are going back to the 70's and 80's, prosecutors don't prosecute anything, and your side supports puberty blockers to 10 year olds.
The 2020 thing has been debunked multiple times.

And btw, no 2000 and 2004 have not been debunked. In 2000, for the sake of our democracy, Gore was convinced to concede. He didn't want to. And Kerry got fucked by Ken Blackwell in 2004 OHIO. Ohio voted for Kerry. But Ken "uncle tom" Blackwell hurried up and certified the votes before Kerry could ask for a recount and under Ohio State election laws, once the votes are certified, it's too late to ask for a recount"

So technically nothing illegal was done. But they fucked Kerry. The STOLE 2000 and 2004. Trump just lost 2020 because of mail in ballots. There was a pandemic going on so of course the government mailed everyone registered an absentee ballot. That's how Trump was fucked.

So the added ballots got more added? Color me surprised.

What happens is Dem operatives collect any thrown out absentee ballot they could get their hands on, filled them out, mailed them, and poof! win win.
You can believe that. I believe that about you too. So we should do something to assure our elections are free and fair.

The 2020 thing has been debunked multiple times.

And btw, no 2000 and 2004 have not been debunked. In 2000, for the sake of our democracy, Gore was convinced to concede. He didn't want to. And Kerry got fucked by Ken Blackwell in 2004 OHIO. Ohio voted for Kerry. But Ken "uncle tom" Blackwell hurried up and certified the votes before Kerry could ask for a recount and under Ohio State election laws, once the votes are certified, it's too late to ask for a recount"

So technically nothing illegal was done. But they fucked Kerry. The STOLE 2000 and 2004. Trump just lost 2020 because of mail in ballots. There was a pandemic going on so of course the government mailed everyone registered an absentee ballot. That's how Trump was fucked.

Keep yelling stole, again it makes you look like a bitter nutter.

and when people threw them out, especially in large apartment buildings, all the Dem operatives had to do was go through the paper recycling and BOOM, instant ballot harvesting.

Again, you only saw the spikes in places where it was needed, and where Biden benefitted.

…people’s homes to confiscate guns already owned? Even if we banned sales of AR-15’s, it doesn’t somehow mean it would involve taking them from existing gun owners. Republicans entertain this specific idea because it makes them feel manly and tough picturing some suit showing up and saying “give me your guns! I’m here to collect!” They would respond with “come take it mother fucker! Derp, derp, derp!”

The whole thing is a silly, childish fantasy but that’s how they think.

If we already make it illegal for kids to buy guns from businesses, why would it be unconstitutional to add further restrictions? The 2nd amendment clearly already has limitations and always has.

You can believe that. I believe that about you too. So we should do something to assure our elections are free and fair.

Republican's don't have the win at all cost SJW Statists like you have, we have no reason to cheat unless to counter your cheating.

Very simple solution, Election day is 24 hours, a national holiday,in person voting only except absentee ballots only for bed-ridden people, and people who can prove they will be out of State. Absentee ballots to be cast in setup voting centers, with observers.

…people’s homes to confiscate guns already owned? Even if we banned sales of AR-15’s, it doesn’t somehow mean it would involve taking them from existing gun owners. Republicans entertain this specific idea because it makes them feel manly and tough picturing some suit showing up and saying “give me your guns! I’m here to collect!” They would respond with “come take it mother fucker! Derp, derp, derp!”

If we already make it illegal for kids to buy guns from businesses, why would it be unconstitutional to add further restrictions? The 2nd amendment clearly already has limitations and always has.

The only reason liberal gun grabbers won't just say what they really want, confiscation, is because they are pussies. Instead they take their time and try to whittle away our rights through unconstitutional laws and activist judges.

The only reason liberal gun grabbers won't just say what they really want, confiscation, is because they are pussies. Instead they take their time and try to whittle away our rights through unconstitutional laws and activist judges.
Except that there is no evidence this is what they actually want. You are just making a baseless assumption.

Keep yelling stole, again it makes you look like a bitter nutter.

and when people threw them out, especially in large apartment buildings, all the Dem operatives had to do was go through the paper recycling and BOOM, instant ballot harvesting.

Again, you only saw the spikes in places where it was needed, and where Biden benefitted.
Conspiracy theorist says what?

They don't attempt to ban all guns in one fell swoop because it would cost most of them their offices and the rest would be laughed off as lunatics.

Instead they focus on the low hanging fruit, "Assault Weapons" which are the least often used of all platforms in crimes.

When that fails to have any measurable effect at reducing crime they will move then to the most often used which are handguns.

Kids are not "Adults" and do not enjoy full protections under our constitution until they reach the age of majority.

Except that there is no evidence this is what they actually want. You are just making a baseless assumption.
All we have to do is listen. "Gun Crime", "Gun Homicides", "Gun Murders".

The logical extension then is the only way to eliminate that problem is to eliminate guns.

They don't attempt to ban all guns in one fell swoop because it would cost most of them their offices and the rest would be laughed off as lunatics.

Instead they focus on the low hanging fruit, "Assault Weapons" which are the least often of all platforms in crimes.

When that fails to have any measurable effect at reducing crime they will move then to the most often used which are handguns.

Kids are not "Adults" and do not enjoy full protections under our constitution until they reach the age of majority.
There are plenty of democrat voters who own guns so it’s another good reason why they would never confiscate them.

There are plenty of democrat voters who own guns so it’s another good reason why they would never confiscate them.
There's no significant number of Dem's who are single issue voters focused on gun rights. If they were, they wouldn't be democrats.

Of course not that would never fly. They start with wanting to ban the AR-15 because it looks military in appearance if they get that banned and these mass shooters star using semi automatic rifles that fire the same type of round has a similar rate of fire as the AR but does not have the military look it will have to be banned. Then the mass shooters go back to using semi automatic pistols which was their main gun of choice before the AR and then those would have to go you could never get a full ban on guns in one big swoop but doing it incrementally you might have a chance.

Forum List

Back