Do you have a lot of Coronavirus cases in the area where you live?

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Me here in France as you could see we also have a lot of cases and in my region not so much in the big east of France a lot more but it is especially the capacity of the hospitals which is important, the hospital of Vienne Isère is 67% of its capacity for now.

Me here in France as you could see we also have a lot of cases and in my region not so much in the big east of France a lot more but it is especially the capacity of the hospitals which is important, the hospital of Vienne Isère is 67% of its capacity for now.

None in my county or any surrounding counties until last week when one appeared, a county to the south.
Very rural here.

Be safe and be careful Dalia. Nice to see you.

Thank you Pogo, this virus is horrifying as if our life was left or double (French expression) and not to be taken lightly especially

we have ten cases in my county. Our hospitals have cancelled all elective procedures and surgeries.

We just doubled our cases today. Shelter in place order is in effect for Amarillo. Currently, we have around 54 cases in the Texas panhandle.

Thank you for your answers, be careful because in the beginning in France we were told that it was a small flu and that it was only the elderly who died now there are many much younger people who die from 40 to 60 years many of his people die and even younger and the worst is that they die alone in the hospital, it's awful

21 in my county. should be peaking out in a couple weeks. Common sense should have kicked in weeks ago stay clear of each other and wash your hands frequently.

yes, we do have them. nothing like I am told we have them in the next few weeks. My sister works for Harding hospital at Ohio Stte and the stories she is telling me of what they anticipate are truely horrifying. I may move her daughter in with me as my sister will have a much higher chance of exposure than I. If I could get to my boat right now I think I would just head out onto lake erie and fish till this shit passees.

Yes froggy, we wash our hands all the time and those who are forced to continue working in essential companies also wear masks, you have to get used to living like that, we have lost our freedom and most of all we are losing our old people it is heartbreaking

yes, we do have them. nothing like I am told we have them in the next few weeks. My sister works for Harding hospital at Ohio Stte and the stories she is telling me of what they anticipate are truely horrifying. I may move her daughter in with me as my sister will have a much higher chance of exposure than I. If I could get to my boat right now I think I would just head out onto lake erie and fish till this shit passees.
Your sister is courageous, it is like as in war and the medical profession is not prepared for that

Yes froggy, we wash our hands all the time and those who are forced to continue working in essential companies also wear masks, you have to get used to living like that, we have lost our freedom and most of all we are losing our old people it is heartbreaking
Yes Dalia it is but months ago people should have been more cautious and governments should have been more forceful about restricting travel even from county to county

No cases here, yet, but the southern part of the state has been hit hard. The Governor just declared a Stay at Home Order starting tomorrow and essential stores have to keep track of the number of customers in their stores, depending on their size.

We had none in my country until last week, until the Snowbirds started coming home from Florida and Arizona. In fairness, we had an outbreak of 7 cases at a nursing home about 30 miles from my house. We had 23 cases total as of Sunday.

Forum List

Back