Do you feel that America is becoming a fascist state passing totalitarian laws ?

When you recover from your meltdown perhaps you can tell us what laws have been passed? Besides, you don't even know what a woman is.
I apologize. I was wrong because I forget about the fascist totalitarian gun laws the senile bed wetter signed the other day. But they will probably deemed unconstitutional.

Yep. Love it when leftists get kicked in the nuts and whine about their "rights" being stolen. Simply love it.
I don't know, I think most men would complain if we went back to biblical law and they weren't allowed to masturbate, have sex before marriage, or outside of marriage, or even have sex without the explicit purpose of procreating. Which means your sex life would be sharply curtailed.

I don't know, I think most men would complain if we went back to biblical law and they weren't allowed to masturbate, have sex before marriage, or outside of marriage, or even have sex without the explicit purpose of procreating. Which means your sex life would be sharply curtailed.
Yeah, that's not going to happen, outside leftist fever dreams generated by their victimhood fetish.

Very bad analogy. Doesn't really make sense.

Yeah, that's not going to happen, outside leftist fever dreams generated by their victimhood fetish.
You're right, but what does that tell you about the legitimacy of abortion laws. This should all be abolished, never to curse the American public again.

Do you feel that America is becoming a fascist State passing totalitarian laws ? I am totally disheartened that American people can view other Americans so callously and want to interfere with their sexual reproductive Rights. I think I found the answer. Most people agree Roe versus Wade should have stood. I do not agree with that, I believe any abortion law is an affront to what our nation stands for. People really need to mind their own business on this unfortunate and difficult situation that some women have to decide. I do not believe there is a so-called pro-life group, out of 12 posters on here that I've surveyed and studied who said they were pro-life, we're actually anti-abortion and / or anti woman. Some of the names names I heard them call women needing abortions were; whores, sluts, uninformed, bitches, ignorant, stupid. These people are definitely prejudiced / biased and are too emotionally involved in the issue and other people's business. The next step I believe is; The world’s platform for change>abortion. There are 92 petitions to sign, I haven't thoroughly reviewed it yet but now is the time to act. And hopefully they will get up a petition throughout the United States to get it on the national ballot to end all abortion regulations. Abortion is a medical issue best left between a woman and her doctor. Government and the courts have no right to interfere with that. That is my belief and I will make sure this happens because the majority of Americans are good and decent people that don't want to force people to do things that don't work for them. Calling me a murderer, and that's another name they kept calling these women murderers. There is no such thing as unborn baby, you've all been duped. That's an emotional hook to get you into their agenda. From that point on it defies rational thinking on the issue. It's like brainwashing. Physical life does start at conception but there is no such thing as an unborn child. It is correctly called a fetus to avoid that confusion. At any rate, now is the time to act. Please sign the petition to end this new nightmare for women in America before it begins again.

OK, it is time for you to come clean! What grade will you be in your middle school this fall? There is no way to have a law voted on via a national ballot, you incredibly naïve moron!

If by some chance you are just stupid versus ignorant, please do NOT ever attempt to vote.

I wonder if this is not stopped in it's tracks, who are they going to go after next. Yesterday Clarence Thomas, one of the supreme Court justices said their next Target should be gay marriage and birth control. He's already targeted different groups. I'm sure he could find lots of hateful people that will join him make up fake cases in order to attack them. This isn't what America is about, it's about expanding freedoms not destroying them. No good is going to come from this, it's all got to be stopped.
How will a fake case get through the first level of the courts? Oh, you forgot about that, didn't you, 7th grader that you are!

Do you feel that America is becoming a fascist State passing totalitarian laws ?
It’s not a feeling it’s a fact.

More precisely, with conservatives in control of the courts, Republican are at liberty to advance their neo-fascist agenda in the states they control – where American citizens who reside in those states have no recourse when their rights are violated by Republican lawmakers.

Wow, I see it the other way around Republicans are extremely short-sighted. Look at how they still worship trump after everything he's done. That's got to be closer insanity and really bad planning for any future. I don't see Republicans planning for the future, it seems like they want to take us backwards. They still want to depend on oil which is due to run out in the world in 2040, and long before that time it's cost will be too significant to be used for transportation. I see Democrats looking for ahead trying to get renewables energy sources in place and make us prepared for a future in this world.

Why wouldn't they? Trumps accomplishments rank him right up there with the top presidents in US history.

Oil is going to run out in 2040? When did you get your degree in geology?

I wonder if this is not stopped in it's tracks, who are they going to go after next. Yesterday Clarence Thomas, one of the supreme Court justices said their next Target should be gay marriage and birth control. He's already targeted different groups. I'm sure he could find lots of hateful people that will join him make up fake cases in order to attack them. This isn't what America is about, it's about expanding freedoms not destroying them. No good is going to come from this, it's all got to be stopped.
Conservatives are going to go after the equal protection rights of gay and transgender Americans and attack the voting rights of minority Americans – all with the blessing of the Supreme Court.

It’s not a feeling it’s a fact.

More precisely, with conservatives in control of the courts, Republican are at liberty to advance their neo-fascist agenda in the states they control – where American citizens who reside in those states have no recourse when their rights are violated by Republican lawmakers.
Totally agree. Unfortunately I live in one of them, Nebraska.

Conservatives are going to go after the equal protection rights of gay and transgender Americans and attack the voting rights of minority Americans – all with the blessing of the Supreme Court.
And that is a disgrace.

Do you feel that America is becoming a fascist State passing totalitarian laws ? I am totally disheartened that American people can view other Americans so callously and want to interfere with their sexual reproductive Rights.
Many people believe you have no right to kill another human being in its first stages of life.

Forum List

Back