Do you feel that America is becoming a fascist state passing totalitarian laws ?

Conservatives are going to go after the equal protection rights of gay and transgender Americans and attack the voting rights of minority Americans – all with the blessing of the Supreme Court.
drama queen 2.jpg

You need to get some waterproof mascara.

Do you feel that America is becoming a fascist State passing totalitarian laws ? I am totally disheartened that American people can view other Americans so callously and want to interfere with their sexual reproductive Rights. I think I found the answer. Most people agree Roe versus Wade should have stood. I do not agree with that, I believe any abortion law is an affront to what our nation stands for. People really need to mind their own business on this unfortunate and difficult situation that some women have to decide. I do not believe there is a so-called pro-life group, out of 12 posters on here that I've surveyed and studied who said they were pro-life, we're actually anti-abortion and / or anti woman. Some of the names names I heard them call women needing abortions were; whores, sluts, uninformed, bitches, ignorant, stupid. These people are definitely prejudiced / biased and are too emotionally involved in the issue and other people's business. The next step I believe is; The world’s platform for change>abortion. There are 92 petitions to sign, I haven't thoroughly reviewed it yet but now is the time to act. And hopefully they will get up a petition throughout the United States to get it on the national ballot to end all abortion regulations. Abortion is a medical issue best left between a woman and her doctor. Government and the courts have no right to interfere with that. That is my belief and I will make sure this happens because the majority of Americans are good and decent people that don't want to force people to do things that don't work for them. Calling me a murderer, and that's another name they kept calling these women murderers. There is no such thing as unborn baby, you've all been duped. That's an emotional hook to get you into their agenda. From that point on it defies rational thinking on the issue. It's like brainwashing. Physical life does start at conception but there is no such thing as an unborn child. It is correctly called a fetus to avoid that confusion. At any rate, now is the time to act. Please sign the petition to end this new nightmare for women in America before it begins again.
I feel that the biggest threat to Democracy comes from the Democrats....

From the forced vaccinations and mandatory quarantines.

We used to call involuntary medical treatments a human rights violation. Then there's the trial of a young man who was doing exactly what the constitution says congress shall make no law about. Again spearheaded by democrats.

Then there's the public school sexualization of pre-pubescent children into the various form of sexual perversion....again another Democratic party agenda item. Subverting parental rights in teaching morals and values.

Then there's the "cancel culture" and silencing and villanization of any voice opposing such losses of liberty....

Then there's the encouragement of destroying cities by rioting.

So I have good reasons for my beliefs.

Let's not forget that Democrats support BLM....which openly admits to being fascist.

Masturbation doesn't end a human life. Sex outside of marriage doesn't end a human life. Sex for pleasure does not end a human life.

Abortion does.

All you've got is hysterical hand-waving

Masturbation doesn't end a human life. Sex outside of marriage doesn't end a human life. Sex for pleasure does not end a human life.

Abortion does.

All you've got is hysterical hand-waving.
They were admonitions in the Bible, if we're going to invoke biblical laws on abortion we should invoke them all otherwise we're all just hypocrites.

RvW wasn't overturned based on the Bible; it was overturned based on the Constitution.

How many times does this have to be explained to you?
Well since it started for 49 years after so many challenges. I'd say that it changed because the supreme Court got anti-abortion people on it thanks to Trump. None of this had anything to do with the Constitution. It's all about bigotry and hatred that has been seeded intermountain since the beginning and religion didn't help any of it it just fed into that sickness.

Well since it started for 49 years after so many challenges. I'd say that it changed because the supreme Court got anti-abortion people on it thanks to Trump. None of this had anything to do with the Constitution. It's all about bigotry and hatred that has been seeded intermountain since the beginning and religion didn't help any of it it just fed into that sickness.
And in case you don't know by now, Roe versus Wade came into being because the states we're passing such egregious abortion laws the federal government had to step in. Well it's happening all over again only this time the laws are even more insane. Sooner or later the Federal government and / or the supreme Court is going to have to step in again and put down all these insane laws about abortion. The correct and only just solution for abortion is to say it's not illegal issue and moral issues are for people to decide on their own. Moral issues were the reason gays were denied their rights. Moral reasons or the reason we had segregation. Morality should not be the basis of our laws. They're only the basis for religious laws.

You sure are angry that more babies will live.

You need to closely examine that part of yourself and try to figure out why you're broken.

Forum List

Back