Do You Feel Safe At This Time With Trump At The Helm?

Do you feel safe under Trump's Administration?

• I'm a conservative and I feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 34 41.5%
  • I'm a conservative and I do not feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I'm an independent and I feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • I'm an independent and I do not feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • I'm a liberal and I feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • I'm a liberal and I do not feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 10 12.2%

• Total voters
Really. You feel safe under a man who cannot say words like anonymous and origins?

Obama was a far better president than trump, however he is no longer president and cannot be president again. So using that video is a strawman when we are talking about trump's inability to speak when he is the current president and is seeking re election.

Remember when WHO and the Chinese said it wasn't contagious? Stupid Trump

Just people trolling to get a rise out of everyone. Trump is doing a great job. We all see it. And, it will ultimately lead to a Trump second term. Biden is broadcasting from under a bed in the basement of his house, yet they really believe he will be the nominee, or even beat Trump. Who looks at Biden and thinks he is doing a great job leading during this crisis? He is a total joke.

Really. You feel safe under a man who cannot say words like anonymous and origins?

Obama was a far better president than trump, however he is no longer president and cannot be president again. So using that video is a strawman when we are talking about trump's inability to speak when he is the current president and is seeking re election.

Then you must really enjoy Biden's basement broadcasts? You want to talk about an inability to speak?

I feel much safer with Trump leading US through the COVID-19 crisis than any other President in my lifetime except Reagan. Has Trump downplayed the significance of Coronoviris over the last 6 weeks? Yes.... to quell further panic.

I am grateful this did not happen under Obama. He would lie his ass off, blame everyone else and global warming, and either escape to Hawaii or Martha’s Vineyard to let Valerie Jarrett run things.

You are exactly right. If any of you have ever read the books about the end of the world the Govt. does the same in every one of them. They downplay the seriousness so people don't panic.

I've always thought this Covid thing was real and would get worse. I have common sense thought and I made sure I didn't get close to people and since I live alone I'd bet I'm safe. To bad others don't use their heads. Idiots one and all.

To those who support him, the reason why there's "panic", to the extent there is, it's due to his constant lies.

The man lies non-stop, and he's not taking this threat seriously, moreover, he doesn't do anything that doesn't benefit him personally. On top of that he only surrounds himself w/yes-men, people who coddle him, have his warped view of reality, and to add icing on the cake, get's RID of those who are actual professionals.

That said, how many of you feel safe under such a person's Administration?
I feel safe with trump in the white house

do you think biden has more power over the chinese virus than trump does?

I dont

Having Trump at the helm is like having a cross between Capt. Ahab and Capt. Edward J. Smith guiding us. Combine them and you have Trump leadership in a nutshell.

I feel much safer with Trump leading US through the COVID-19 crisis than any other President in my lifetime except Reagan. Has Trump downplayed the significance of Coronoviris over the last 6 weeks? Yes.... to quell further panic.

I am grateful this did not happen under Obama. He would lie his ass off, blame everyone else and global warming, and either escape to Hawaii or Martha’s Vineyard to let Valerie Jarrett run things.

You are exactly right. If any of you have ever read the books about the end of the world the Govt. does the same in every one of them. They downplay the seriousness so people don't panic.

I've always thought this Covid thing was real and would get worse. I have common sense thought and I made sure I didn't get close to people and since I live alone I'd bet I'm safe. To bad others don't use their heads. Idiots one and all.

The two major ways people get infected are being in a near vicinity with somebody that his it for a period of time in a closed area, and touching something or somebody that has it, and then touching your eyes, nose, or mouth. Sometimes you need to be in a place (like grocery or convenient stores) where it's not possible to be away from people. I was at the grocery store with my mother yesterday. I was amazed at how many people just grabbed a cart without wiping down the handle first. We have a lot of cases here, so it's the stupidest thing anybody can do.

Before I leave the house, I sanitize my hands. Before I get out of the car, I do the same. When I get back into my car, sanitize again. I keep a couple of tissues in my back pocket all the time, in case I have to sneeze, or if I need to touch my eyes or nose because of an itch or something. If you leave the house often, make it a habit to wash your hands every time you enter your home, even if you only go out to get the mail.

The two major ways people get infected are being in a near vicinity with somebody that his it for a period of time in a closed area, and touching something or somebody that has it, and then touching your eyes, nose, or mouth. Sometimes you need to be in a place (like grocery or convenient stores) where it's not possible to be away from people. I was at the grocery store with my mother yesterday. I was amazed at how many people just grabbed a cart without wiping down the handle first. We have a lot of cases here, so it's the stupidest thing anybody can do.

Before I leave the house, I sanitize my hands. Before I get out of the car, I do the same. When I get back into my car, sanitize again. I keep a couple of tissues in my back pocket all the time, in case I have to sneeze, or if I need to touch my eyes or nose because of an itch or something. If you leave the house often, make it a habit to wash your hands every time you enter your home, even if you only go out to get the mail.

Yup. I do the same. I have hand sanitizer on me at all times and use the hell out of it. I also wash my hands all the time. It really only takes a few working brain cells to make yourself safe. You and I seem to have them. Wonder how many others do. LOL

Having Trump at the helm is like having a cross between Capt. Ahab and Capt. Edward J. Smith guiding us. Combine them and you have Trump leadership in a nutshell.

Right. Well we could have Hillary in or some other Democrat, who's only goal is to squeeze as many immigrants into this country as possible. Would you be happier that way?

Then you must really enjoy Biden's basement broadcasts? You want to talk about an inability to speak?

Laura was playing one of those videos on her show yesterday. The only thought in my mind is how Trump is going to wipe up the stage with him during the debates. I think the best strategic move for the Democrats at this point is to make sure Joe does not debate Trump due to COVID-19, even if there's no audience.

Last edited:
Remember when WHO and the Chinese said it wasn't contagious? Stupid Trump

Just people trolling to get a rise out of everyone. Trump is doing a great job. We all see it. And, it will ultimately lead to a Trump second term. Biden is broadcasting from under a bed in the basement of his house, yet they really believe he will be the nominee, or even beat Trump. Who looks at Biden and thinks he is doing a great job leading during this crisis? He is a total joke.

No matter what they say, they know Joe stands no chance against the President. That's what has them so worried. Besides the Russian investigation, besides the impeachment, besides all the other threats they made against President Trump, now the witch says they want to investigate him on how he's handling this pandemic.

That hag is just pure evil, and I'm sure the devil is waiting for that baby killer to walk through his gate.

To those who support him, the reason why there's "panic", to the extent there is, it's due to his constant lies.

The man lies non-stop, and he's not taking this threat seriously, moreover, he doesn't do anything that doesn't benefit him personally. On top of that he only surrounds himself w/yes-men, people who coddle him, have his warped view of reality, and to add icing on the cake, get's RID of those who are actual professionals.

My safety is my reponsibility. That's the difference betwen a Conservative and a whiny Proglodyte like you. We don't cry for the Gov to keep us safe and warm.

Last edited:
Thanks to the MSM nonstop hysteria stuff. Everybody is screwed for years, at least wage earners and small business people are.

Check-getters should make out OK.

Yet there's nobody to be paying that money in for years now.

I think we'll be fine. Masks are being made by the tens of thousands every hour. Johnson & Johnson has a new vaccine that's going to be tested on humans in September, and hopefully ready after the beginning of next year. The FDA just approved mask sterilization, and the use of hydroxychloroquine. And the experts are predicting the peak of this thing in two weeks. Then it declines from there.

I trust Trump....he knows what he is doing vs. the corrupt democrat party members of the press pushing panic, fear and hysteria.....and the democrat party politicians blocking bills to help Americans so they can pass their left wing agenda.....

He stopped Travel to China and you morons called him a racist and a xenophobe.........you are the problem, not Trump.

Trust the Trump.....he will get us through this.

I trust Trump....he knows what he is doing vs. the corrupt democrat party members of the press pushing panic, fear and hysteria.....and the democrat party politicians blocking bills to help Americans so they can pass their left wing agenda.....

He stopped Travel to China and you morons called him a racist and a xenophobe.........you are the problem, not Trump.

Passing bill to help americans?
It helps corporations. while the rest get crumbs.

6c4no4zxn8p41.jpg

Fool.

Forum List

Back