Do You Feel Safe At This Time With Trump At The Helm?

Do you feel safe under Trump's Administration?

• I'm a conservative and I feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 34 41.5%
  • I'm a conservative and I do not feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I'm an independent and I feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • I'm an independent and I do not feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • I'm a liberal and I feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • I'm a liberal and I do not feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 10 12.2%

• Total voters
"The only thing we have to fear....is fear itself"...

Trump being a builder and a CEO in a real estate development company where time is crucial and thinking ahead is what will make or break you....Trump is the right man for this job at this time....a doer not a legislator....a get it done guy not a community organizer....

He did disband the pandemic response team

That's a debunked lie, pull your head out of your ass.
No it isn't. Pull you head out of yours. For if we had a pandemic response team, they'd be standing with trump and pence daily at the briefings.

He stood in front of the world and admitted he disbanded the pandemic team. He said he did it to save money. It's cost us trillions and thousands of lives to save that little bit of money.

He also nearly disbanded the American CDC in China. There was 50 people there. Until trump. Now there's 14.

He also refused to follow the pandemic manual that was left by Obama and his pandemic team. A blueprint for what to do in a pandemic.

Senator Brown sent him the following letter demanding answers as to why trump fired the whole pandemic team.

Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 9.24.10 PM.png

Here's the video of him confessing to closing that pandemic team:

To those who support him, the reason why there's "panic", to the extent there is, it's due to his constant lies.

The man lies non-stop, and he's not taking this threat seriously, moreover, he doesn't do anything that doesn't benefit him personally. On top of that he only surrounds himself w/yes-men, people who coddle him, have his warped view of reality, and to add icing on the cake, get's RID of those who are actual professionals.if

That said, how many of you feel safe under such a person's Administration?
if he were reckless as you say, he would be reckless in other areas.
The world is at more peace now than when I can remember.
Trump isn't using the bully mentality to over throw countries like your boy obama
But you can be a sheep if you choose.
And I bet you get upset if people stereotype you
Be nice if you learned something from your experiences in life.
Btw I've played golf every day for about 2 weeks now

To those who support him, the reason why there's "panic", to the extent there is, it's due to his constant lies.

The man lies non-stop, and he's not taking this threat seriously, moreover, he doesn't do anything that doesn't benefit him personally. On top of that he only surrounds himself w/yes-men, people who coddle him, have his warped view of reality, and to add icing on the cake, get's RID of those who are actual professionals.

He-he, probably NOT the results you were expecting, Marky Marc....

The man lies non-stop, and he's not taking this threat seriously, moreover, he doesn't do anything that doesn't benefit him personally. On top of that he only surrounds himself w/yes-men, people who coddle him, have his warped view of reality, and to add icing on the cake, get's RID of those who are actual professionals.if

Trump isn't using the bully mentality to over throw countries like your boy obama
Great post, thanks.

Ears and dipshit W were awful liars and terrible warmongers. So to think Donnie worse than those two assholes, is to not think but emote.
ya I got kicked off freeconservative.com because3 days into the iraq invasion I challenged them posters every single day, Where's those wmd's we were promised. they were supposed to be all around like cotton candy
the would hand out awards each month to the top posters. Of course anyone who told the truth was automatically eliminated
16 years of terrible leadership

None of what you say here is due to trump. Obama overthrew no one.

The man lies non-stop, and he's not taking this threat seriously, moreover, he doesn't do anything that doesn't benefit him personally. On top of that he only surrounds himself w/yes-men, people who coddle him, have his warped view of reality, and to add icing on the cake, get's RID of those who are actual professionals.

Most of the members in this forums are cons...that is a good indication they have too much time on their hands.

Golf? My sympathies!

I voted conservative and I feel safe............

feel..............What is it with FEEL.....EMOTIONAL BS..............

CNN BS artist to Trump.................OH TRUMP what do you say to SCARED PEOPLE..........LOL

Liberals are emotional critters............So easy to hurt their feelings...........and become enraged and violent just from seeing a MAGA HAT..............they are worse than the diesease.

I do not fear this virus.........even if it were to kill me..........Americans will Face this......people will die.........and life for the rest will go on...........Fear doesn't do anyone any good...........except for BS Media outlets that use it for Ratings........our Politicians who use Fear hoping to gain political advantage off a stack of dead bodies..........

Oh well.........this country has gone to hell and a hand basket.........Even in a Pandemic they can't stop with the Daily ritual of TDS.

To those who supported Obama, the reason why there's "panic", to the extent there is, it's due to his constant lies.

That said, how many of you felt safe under such a person's Administration?

You better read the news better than you are at this point.

Trump is not perfect by any means but him and Congress have taken steps to help the American Public and to say he has not is a total lie on your part and just another attempt to play the political game when we should be focused on containing this virus.

Again, Trump messages are not bring calm to the general public but what Amazes me is how those like you put all the blame in him when we have fifty States in this union of ours and from the first major outbreak in Washington State the State and local officials have been on this and Trump has learned from his error...

Trump most likely believed this was another SARS, Swine or Australian Flu outbreak that very few would even die from and yet the numbers are still low but Trump most likely understand now this is not the case and has worked with Pelosi and McConnell to find solutions.

So as you sit there saying he ( Trump ) is not doing anything maybe you should stop reading the DailyKos and Huff~n~Puff for a moment and notice what is going on and Trump us working with others.

Now can you tell me why you are more outraged at Trump and not at China Government over their failures to contain the virus?

Also realize the entire World and not just the U.S. was not ready for this Pandemic, so if you believe Trump failed, well so did Italy, Iran and even the U.K. and so did the U.N. failed to take the treat seriously but now they do!

So again if Trump has failed so has the rest of the World and who I blame is China Government for what has happened but alas you will blame Trump because it more simple and easy seeing you hate him so much!
The Chinese did not tell the public and world the truth for about 3 weeks, played the whole virus down.

President Trump did the EXACT SAME here, he played it down for a month r two... it was a Democratic and media hoax blah blah blah.... it was a nothing burger, some even go to work with it...because they don't feel that sick blah blah blah, this will just go away come summer....blah blah blah .anyone who wants the test can take a test, blah blah blah....yet a month later this is still not true.....

I agree with you, the past 7 days he's gotten serious, but he squandered near 2 months of valuable and critical time.

China did not tell The US the truth until Jan 20. The very next day The President imposes travel restrictions on them.
The WHO on Dec 31, 2019 warned the world about a new deadly corona virus spreading in China, and around January 10th, the Chinese scientists released to the whole world the RNA profile of this Novel Corona virus so the world could develop their own testing kits, and scientist, and epidemiologists could begin research on a vaccine or cure....

The USA had this info on Jan 10th..... 10 days before Jan 20th and 21 days before the President ordered flights from China curbed, 3 weeks were lost....

Yes, maybe hindsight is 2020, but our pandemic teams KNOW every hour counts....

You guys make up your own definition of liberal then repeat it over and over. But you are wrong. Meanwhile the main people trying to subvert liberty are you conservatives. Voter suppression, gerrymandering, denying a president a supreme court nominee, I can go on and on with the stunts pulled by conservatives that work to deny liberty.

Liberals are not the problem.

Left wingers are the problem.

But those are the ones, the radicals, who have assumed control of that party.

They portray support for anything less than open, “decriminalized” borders as heartless, immoral and un-American. Democrats have by and large endorsed AOC’s Green New Deal, and the decarbonization and therefore deindustrialization of our economy, believing that absent the abolition of capitalism and the redistribution of its remaining fruits, the Earth will end in about a decade. Where 2020 candidates stand on the Green New Deal and climate policy

The Democratic Party now also supports third-trimester abortions—if not outright infanticide upon delivery—for all who seek it, including illegal aliens Ilhan Omar: America Has a Responsibility to Provide Abortions to Illegal Immigrants

The race-centric focus of the Squad, and the progressive movement it represents, have also come to play an outsized role even in the Democrats’ internal operations. Under fire from black and Latino lawmakers over a lack of diversity among its senior leaders, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee’s top staffers, including its executive director, were all forced to resign in late July of 2019 in what Politico described as a scene of “full-blown turmoil.” https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/29/top- dccc-staffer-out-amid-diver-sity-roar-1439525 83 https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/29/ cheri-bus-tos-democrats-diver-14388671438867

Regarding race-based legislation, as of this writing, there are 125 cosponsors of Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee’s bill to create a commission to study and develop reparation proposals. H.R.40 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Commission to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African-Americans Act
Cosponsors - H.R.40 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Commission to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African-Americans Act

You are correct.

The party has moved left pretty hard.

When you have a serious candidate in the form of Bernie Sanders....you are not the democratic party of before.

November will tell us whether America will slip into the ash heap of history...

trump is going to lose. Then we will work to try to fix the damage he created. I laugh when republicans talk about identity politics. It's almost comical the psychosis that exists in so many republicans.

What damage?

You better read the news better than you are at this point.

Trump is not perfect by any means but him and Congress have taken steps to help the American Public and to say he has not is a total lie on your part and just another attempt to play the political game when we should be focused on containing this virus.

Again, Trump messages are not bring calm to the general public but what Amazes me is how those like you put all the blame in him when we have fifty States in this union of ours and from the first major outbreak in Washington State the State and local officials have been on this and Trump has learned from his error...

Trump most likely believed this was another SARS, Swine or Australian Flu outbreak that very few would even die from and yet the numbers are still low but Trump most likely understand now this is not the case and has worked with Pelosi and McConnell to find solutions.

So as you sit there saying he ( Trump ) is not doing anything maybe you should stop reading the DailyKos and Huff~n~Puff for a moment and notice what is going on and Trump us working with others.

Now can you tell me why you are more outraged at Trump and not at China Government over their failures to contain the virus?

Also realize the entire World and not just the U.S. was not ready for this Pandemic, so if you believe Trump failed, well so did Italy, Iran and even the U.K. and so did the U.N. failed to take the treat seriously but now they do!

So again if Trump has failed so has the rest of the World and who I blame is China Government for what has happened but alas you will blame Trump because it more simple and easy seeing you hate him so much!
The Chinese did not tell the public and world the truth for about 3 weeks, played the whole virus down.

President Trump did the EXACT SAME here, he played it down for a month r two... it was a Democratic and media hoax blah blah blah.... it was a nothing burger, some even go to work with it...because they don't feel that sick blah blah blah, this will just go away come summer....blah blah blah .anyone who wants the test can take a test, blah blah blah....yet a month later this is still not true.....

I agree with you, the past 7 days he's gotten serious, but he squandered near 2 months of valuable and critical time.

China did not tell The US the truth until Jan 20. The very next day The President imposes travel restrictions on them.
The WHO on Dec 31, 2019 warned the world about a new deadly corona virus spreading in China, and around January 10th, the Chinese scientists released to the whole world the RNA profile of this Novel Corona virus so the world could develop their own testing kits, and scientist, and epidemiologists could begin research on a vaccine or cure....

The USA had this info on Jan 10th..... 10 days before Jan 20th and 21 days before the President ordered flights from China curbed, 3 weeks were lost....

Yes, maybe hindsight is 2020, but our pandemic teams KNOW every hour counts....

Oh please. Who would have predicted anything like this? I'm 60 years old, and never experienced anything like it in my life. I've lived through the cold war, I've lived through several recessions, I've lived through two Presidents getting shot, one fatally, I've lived through several major terrorist attacks, I thought I seen it all.

Let's not forget the Democrats too didn't think much of it either. Why the WHO and China were goofing around with this, Piglosi was passing around commemorative pens to her commie buddies. She was on television telling people to get out and go to Chinatown. DeBalhaa-zio was telling people it's not anything to worry about. While the threat was low, their preparedness was high. The first week of March, the Democrats were passing a bill to strip Trump's ability to issue travel bans.

I don't blame the Democrats, and I don't blame the President, because this is something entirely new to all of us. And if we had a crystal ball, everybody would have acted differently. But again, this is something we never had before. The damn shame about it is if this killed 100 million Americans, the left would still be trying to make politics out of it.

None of what you say here is due to trump. Obama overthrew no one.

I hope you feel better when you post this bullshit.

Forum List

Back