Do You Feel Safe At This Time With Trump At The Helm?

Do you feel safe under Trump's Administration?

• I'm a conservative and I feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 34 41.5%
  • I'm a conservative and I do not feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I'm an independent and I feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • I'm an independent and I do not feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • I'm a liberal and I feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • I'm a liberal and I do not feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 10 12.2%

• Total voters
To those who support him, the reason why there's "panic", to the extent there is, it's due to his constant lies.

The man lies non-stop, and he's not taking this threat seriously, moreover, he doesn't do anything that doesn't benefit him personally. On top of that he only surrounds himself w/yes-men, people who coddle him, have his warped view of reality, and to add icing on the cake, get's RID of those who are actual professionals.

That said, how many of you feel safe under such a person's Administration?

Yeah....politicians who lie are real pieces of Sh#@T .

trump has told over 16,000 lies. Like this one.

3t4vzn.jpg

I went to the doctor today. One of his patients is a doctor in Irvine. Same thing as here. There are no corona virus patients. This is the third hospital "getting ready for the surge".

The hysteria over a rather routine virus is going to have devastating repercussions once the democrats are exposed. Already questions are arising. How many people would have died if there was no corona virus?

To those who support him, the reason why there's "panic", to the extent there is, it's due to his constant lies.

The man lies non-stop, and he's not taking this threat seriously, moreover, he doesn't do anything that doesn't benefit him personally. On top of that he only surrounds himself w/yes-men, people who coddle him, have his warped view of reality, and to add icing on the cake, get's RID of those who are actual professionals.

3t4vzn.jpg

No. That's just another democrat lie.

3t4vzn.jpg

nice meme

:lame2:

3t4vzn.jpg

Really?

He did disband the pandemic response team and then there is this:

Safer than I'd feel under 'what's my name again' Biden.
Really. You feel safe under a man who cannot say words like anonymous and origins?

too illiterate to read and understand my post?
Are you too illiterate to read and understand mine? trump slurring words are evidence of cognitive decline.

and everything that comes out of Joes mouth proves his.
It proves his ability to do a better job than trump.

3t4vzn.jpg

Really?

No. It was just another democrat lie.

Thanks to the MSM nonstop hysteria stuff. Everybody is screwed for years, at least wage earners and small business people are.

Check-getters should make out OK.

Yet there's nobody to be paying that money in for years now.

Poll needs more options.

I'm a voluntaryist and ultimately other peoples fears and feelings are unimportant.

Last edited:
"I know South Korea better than anybody," Trump said when responding to the question from PBS NewsHour's Yamiche Alcindor. "It's a very tight — do you know how many people are in Seoul? Do you know how big the city of Seoul is? 38 million people. That's bigger than anything we have."

1585632749681.png

3t4vzn.jpg

Really?

No. It was just another democrat lie.

The former director of the pandemic team says different.

3t4vzn.jpg

nice meme

:lame2:

Too bad trump said it.

Forum List

Back