Do You Feel Safe At This Time With Trump At The Helm?

Do you feel safe under Trump's Administration?

• I'm a conservative and I feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 34 41.5%
  • I'm a conservative and I do not feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I'm an independent and I feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • I'm an independent and I do not feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • I'm a liberal and I feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • I'm a liberal and I do not feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 10 12.2%

• Total voters
To those who support him, the reason why there's "panic", to the extent there is, it's due to his constant lies.

The man lies non-stop, and he's not taking this threat seriously, moreover, he doesn't do anything that doesn't benefit him personally. On top of that he only surrounds himself w/yes-men, people who coddle him, have his warped view of reality, and to add icing on the cake, get's RID of those who are actual professionals.

That said, how many of you feel safe under such a person's Administration?

You better read the news better than you are at this point.

Trump is not perfect by any means but him and Congress have taken steps to help the American Public and to say he has not is a total lie on your part and just another attempt to play the political game when we should be focused on containing this virus.

Again, Trump messages are not bring calm to the general public but what Amazes me is how those like you put all the blame in him when we have fifty States in this union of ours and from the first major outbreak in Washington State the State and local officials have been on this and Trump has learned from his error...

Trump most likely believed this was another SARS, Swine or Australian Flu outbreak that very few would even die from and yet the numbers are still low but Trump most likely understand now this is not the case and has worked with Pelosi and McConnell to find solutions.

So as you sit there saying he ( Trump ) is not doing anything maybe you should stop reading the DailyKos and Huff~n~Puff for a moment and notice what is going on and Trump us working with others.

Now can you tell me why you are more outraged at Trump and not at China Government over their failures to contain the virus?

Also realize the entire World and not just the U.S. was not ready for this Pandemic, so if you believe Trump failed, well so did Italy, Iran and even the U.K. and so did the U.N. failed to take the treat seriously but now they do!

So again if Trump has failed so has the rest of the World and who I blame is China Government for what has happened but alas you will blame Trump because it more simple and easy seeing you hate him so much!
Trump had since December to prepare for this crisis, and did nothing, He has called it a hoax and downplayed it at every opportunity.

Recently he said he knew it was a pandemic before everyone else. If true, why did he take no action. Why did he call it a hoax. Why did he risk American lives by his inaction.

‘The truth is Trump lies. We all know he lied when he sad that.

That is why Trump is stupendously unqualified for this office. No one believes a word he says. No one.
He didn't call it a hoax. What do you call a person who deliberately and knowingly pass on information that they know is false?

No, Trump didn't call the coronavirus a 'hoax'

You, are a liar. Suggest you repent.

They will keep lying because it’s what they do.

To those who support him, the reason why there's "panic", to the extent there is, it's due to his constant lies.

The man lies non-stop, and he's not taking this threat seriously, moreover, he doesn't do anything that doesn't benefit him personally. On top of that he only surrounds himself w/yes-men, people who coddle him, have his warped view of reality, and to add icing on the cake, get's RID of those who are actual professionals.

Trump is not perfect by any means but him and Congress have taken steps to help the American Public and to say he has not is a total lie on your part and just another attempt to play the political game when we should be focused on containing this virus.

Again, Trump messages are not bring calm to the general public but what Amazes me is how those like you put all the blame in him when we have fifty States in this union of ours and from the first major outbreak in Washington State the State and local officials have been on this and Trump has learned from his error...

Trump most likely believed this was another SARS, Swine or Australian Flu outbreak that very few would even die from and yet the numbers are still low but Trump most likely understand now this is not the case and has worked with Pelosi and McConnell to find solutions.

So as you sit there saying he ( Trump ) is not doing anything maybe you should stop reading the DailyKos and Huff~n~Puff for a moment and notice what is going on and Trump us working with others.

Now can you tell me why you are more outraged at Trump and not at China Government over their failures to contain the virus?

Also realize the entire World and not just the U.S. was not ready for this Pandemic, so if you believe Trump failed, well so did Italy, Iran and even the U.K. and so did the U.N. failed to take the treat seriously but now they do!

So again if Trump has failed so has the rest of the World and who I blame is China Government for what has happened but alas you will blame Trump because it more simple and easy seeing you hate him so much!
Trump had since December to prepare for this crisis, and did nothing, He has called it a hoax and downplayed it at every opportunity.

Recently he said he knew it was a pandemic before everyone else. If true, why did he take no action. Why did he call it a hoax. Why did he risk American lives by his inaction.

That is why Trump is stupendously unqualified for this office. No one believes a word he says. No one.
What did your party do other than waste money for 3 years on TRUMPED UP CHARGES?

Let me know when those pastey white candidates or coke sniffer ping pong ball eyes called for border protection.

I have to laugh at all the TDS-suffering, hate-driven snowflakes, hunkered down in their 'shelter-in-place' 'safe spaces', hammering away at their keyboards, attacking the President for a 'pandemic' caused by the ChiComs who KNEW about the outbreak in Huwan, reported to the world there was nothing wrong, allowed the citizens who lived at the epicenter of the outbreak internationally travel - knowing they were spreading the virus around the world, and a week and a half later reported the outbreak to the WHO....a month later (30 days) the President aggressively acted, banning flights from China...a move Democrats and snowflakes attacked the President for doing.

The outbreak that has devastated Italy was traced back to Huwan, China citizens who took direct flights from Huwan to Italy AFTER the ChiComs knew about the outbreak and BEFORE they reported it to the WHO. The outbreak in California and Washington state is the same....but damn that President Trump.

:p

Now, these hate-driven, reality-denying snowflakes are NOT even parroting some vile, ignorant attack fed to you by Democrat politicians ... BECAUSE THOSE DEMOCRAT POLITICIANS ARE AMAZINGLY NOW PUBLICLY ACKNOWLEDGING THE 'AMAZING', 'RIGHT RESPONSE AT THIS CRITICAL TIME' AND UNPRECEDENTED LEADERSHIP BEING DISPLAYED BY THE PRESIDENT:

'INCREDIBLE RESPONSE'
Omar puts 'politics aside,' praises 'good policy,' leadership amid virus fears

"Minnesota Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar unexpectedly praised President Trump's handling of the coronavirus pandemic on Wednesday night, saying it was "incredible and the right response in this critical time."

Omar, normally a staunch critic of the White House who herself has repeatedly drawn the president's ire, went on to quote Rep. Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass., as saying "unprecedented times require unprecedented leadership" -- and, Omar added, "we are seeing that in our country right now."

"Finally, we should never let politics get in the way of good policy," Omar concluded. "This is a great start and hope others will be part of a united front to push for good policies that will help us work through the economic anxiety the country is feeling right now."

One of the President's fiercest critics just showed the integrity, strength, and courage to put animosity, political ideology, and agenda aside to acknowledge the 'amazing' job the President and his staff is doing and the 'unprecedented leadership' they are displaying in executing 'the rights response in this critical time'.

1st NY Gov Cuomo publicly announced the President had quickly responded to NY's need and was providing what was needed, telling the President, "'I THANK YOU".

Now Omar...and other top, public-figure Democrats are acknowledging the 'AMAZING' effort and 'UNPRECEDENTED LEADERSHIP' at such a critical time being displayed by this President and administration....

SO WHY CAN'T SNOWFLAKES?

Too consumed by hate or just haven't gotten the Democratic party's 'Recall Notice' on the Talking Points you were given / are using?

Ilhan Omar praises Trump's 'incredible' response to coronavirus pandemic

He's pretty much relying on the experts to tell him what's up, so I don't think he can screw up too badly. He's coming around. As far as the economy goes, no one could stop what's happening right now. I'm afraid we're in for a long brutal Depression once this is over. My grocery store looks like the USSR in 1980--the warehouses are bare, they say.

He didn't call it a hoax. What do you call a person who deliberately and knowingly pass on information that they know is false?

LOL.. Trumpist all over this board even today call it a hoax, a joke, a media fabrication, etc.. Spare me.

LOL.. Trumpist all over this board even today call it a hoax, a joke, a media fabrication, etc.. Spare me.
You are a liar. That's all. Suggest you repent.

Gillum would have responded better than Trump?

I'm not scared of Trumpybear, I'm worried about my neighbors stealing my toilet paper!

"Hands off! I'm armed!"

LOL..You're among the biggest prevaricator on this board. I often find it interesting that those who should repent the most are the ones that call on others to repent.

Trump apologists like yourself is why this coronavirus will now spin out of control and kill Americans. Nearly all Trumpers have consistently denied it was ever a threat. Action was delayed while Trumpers mocked the virus.

It is no wonder that you project repenting. You sir, and your ilk, will have alot to answer for as this coronavirus spreads.

Last edited:

LOL..You're among the biggest prevaricator on this board. I often find it interesting that those who should repent the most are the ones that call on others to repent.

Trump apologists like yourself is why this coronavirus will now spin out of control and kill Americans. Nearly all Trumpers have consistently denied it was ever a threat. Action was delayed while Trumpers mocked the virus.

It is no wonder that you project repenting. You sir, and your ilk, will have alot to answer for as this coronavirus spreads.
You are a liar. Suggest you repent.

I don’t see alternatives to what Trump has done from those whining.

If you don’t like what he has done, list the actions and dates that should have happened?

None of you will put out your plan. Why is that?

only useful idiots and useless people need others to feel safe,,,

The CDC has reported that since 1 October 2019 through 1 February 2020 (4 - FOUR - MONTHS) 31 (THIRTY-ONE) MILLION Americans have been infected by and 12,000 TWELVE THOUSAND) Americans have died from the FLU.

BOTH NUMBERS ARE HIGHER THAN THE GLOBAL RATES FOR THOSE FOR THE COVID-19.

WHERE HAVE THE PANICKED ALARM BELLS FOR THE FLU THAT HAS TAKEN FAR MORE LIVES THAN COVID-19? WHERE HAVE THE CALLS TO 'SHELTER-IN-PLACE' CALLS AND THE 'SHUT DOWN ALL BUSINESSES TO PROTECT THE ELDERLY AND MOST VULNERABLE AMONG US' BEEN FOR THE FLU?

No one is saying the COVID-19 pandemic is a 'HOAX'. What is being called a 'HOAX' is the ' POST-ZOMBIE APOCALYPTIC' FEAR-MONGERING in which the media has engaged in its covering of this pandemic.

No, it's bcause people like you andMSM CONSTANTLY sream "Orange man bad" to the roof tops. You're a disgrace

Forum List

Back