Do You Feel Safe At This Time With Trump At The Helm?

Do you feel safe under Trump's Administration?

• I'm a conservative and I feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 34 41.5%
  • I'm a conservative and I do not feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I'm an independent and I feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • I'm an independent and I do not feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • I'm a liberal and I feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • I'm a liberal and I do not feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 10 12.2%

• Total voters
To those who support him, the reason why there's "panic", to the extent there is, it's due to his constant lies.

The man lies non-stop, and he's not taking this threat seriously, moreover, he doesn't do anything that doesn't benefit him personally. On top of that he only surrounds himself w/yes-men, people who coddle him, have his warped view of reality, and to add icing on the cake, get's RID of those who are actual professionals.

That said, how many of you feel safe under such a person's Administration?

You better read the news better than you are at this point.

Trump is not perfect by any means but him and Congress have taken steps to help the American Public and to say he has not is a total lie on your part and just another attempt to play the political game when we should be focused on containing this virus.

Again, Trump messages are not bring calm to the general public but what Amazes me is how those like you put all the blame in him when we have fifty States in this union of ours and from the first major outbreak in Washington State the State and local officials have been on this and Trump has learned from his error...

Trump most likely believed this was another SARS, Swine or Australian Flu outbreak that very few would even die from and yet the numbers are still low but Trump most likely understand now this is not the case and has worked with Pelosi and McConnell to find solutions.

So as you sit there saying he ( Trump ) is not doing anything maybe you should stop reading the DailyKos and Huff~n~Puff for a moment and notice what is going on and Trump us working with others.

Now can you tell me why you are more outraged at Trump and not at China Government over their failures to contain the virus?

Also realize the entire World and not just the U.S. was not ready for this Pandemic, so if you believe Trump failed, well so did Italy, Iran and even the U.K. and so did the U.N. failed to take the treat seriously but now they do!

So again if Trump has failed so has the rest of the World and who I blame is China Government for what has happened but alas you will blame Trump because it more simple and easy seeing you hate him so much!
The Chinese did not tell the public and world the truth for about 3 weeks, played the whole virus down.

President Trump did the EXACT SAME here, he played it down for a month r two... it was a Democratic and media hoax blah blah blah.... it was a nothing burger, some even go to work with it...because they don't feel that sick blah blah blah, this will just go away come summer....blah blah blah .anyone who wants the test can take a test, blah blah blah....yet a month later this is still not true.....

I agree with you, the past 7 days he's gotten serious, but he squandered near 2 months of valuable and critical time.

I haven't felt safe with this clown at the helm since the moment that he was sworn in. He's an extreme narcissist who is incapable of thinking anything through, and has turned away all professional advice on any subject in favor of his incredible expertise in every and all areas. In view of his treatment of our national security professionals, our diplomatic corps, and other seasoned professionals, his overall record of persistent lying, and his latest blunder in appointing a totally unqualified person to oversee the government's response to COVID-19, I have no reason to assume that he is capable of dealing with this medical emergency. He has clearly been unfit for the presidency from the beginning.

Really, clearly unfit. Do tell. Prior to this virus event that is taking the entire world by surprise, what was he doing that made him so unfit? You can't say he hurts your feelings. That is a liberal, childish cop-out. Our economy was flourishing. Unemployment was very low, Inflation was very low.

Democrats are children.

I haven't felt safe with this clown at the helm since the moment that he was sworn in. He's an extreme narcissist who is incapable of thinking anything through, and has turned away all professional advice on any subject in favor of his incredible expertise in every and all areas. In view of his treatment of our national security professionals, our diplomatic corps, and other seasoned professionals, his overall record of persistent lying, and his latest blunder in appointing a totally unqualified person to oversee the government's response to COVID-19, I have no reason to assume that he is capable of dealing with this medical emergency. He has clearly been unfit for the presidency from the beginning.

Obama wasn’t a narcissist? Come on.

Feelings are for bitches. You can be 100% safe and not feel safe because you are bitch. It’s why so many people are on prescription drugs.

To those who support him, the reason why there's "panic", to the extent there is, it's due to his constant lies.

The man lies non-stop, and he's not taking this threat seriously, moreover, he doesn't do anything that doesn't benefit him personally. On top of that he only surrounds himself w/yes-men, people who coddle him, have his warped view of reality, and to add icing on the cake, get's RID of those who are actual professionals.

Well, what other leader would you rather have if you were objective? His decision to stop flights from China was probably the most prudent decision of ANY nation on earth. If you look at the list of nations most impacted, there's not surprise it's all developed nations. Many who do excessive trade, travel and have workers from China.

India his 1 Billion people, but very few cases. Why such a difference?

The follow up question needs to be, in the context of the future election: "How would Biden have handled this emergency from the start until now"? :stir:

Feelings are why the Dimms and the media are able to gin up mass hysteria. It’s unconscionable and they are just awful human beings.

The reason there is panic is because there is a WORLD WIDE PANDEMIC that no country has been able to stop. Any other view is partisan lies and bullshit. YOU and people of your ilk are part of the problem. Trump is doing as good as job as any president could do. Taking advantage of a pandemic for the sake of political expediency is something a communist POS does.

YES. I feel as safe as we possibly can with Trump in charge.

TRUMP/PENCE 2020!!!

If you mean safe in I expect someone to hold my hand every minute?
If you mean that I look to turn every wink of an eye into a political discussion?
If you mean that I want to promote a political agenda.
Then probably not.

If you are talking safe in not extremely worried that we are all going to die.
If you are talking safe as in do I expect to die.
If you are talking safe in has the government done enough?
Then yes.

Trump is not perfect by any means but him and Congress have taken steps to help the American Public and to say he has not is a total lie on your part and just another attempt to play the political game when we should be focused on containing this virus.

Again, Trump messages are not bring calm to the general public but what Amazes me is how those like you put all the blame in him when we have fifty States in this union of ours and from the first major outbreak in Washington State the State and local officials have been on this and Trump has learned from his error...

Trump most likely believed this was another SARS, Swine or Australian Flu outbreak that very few would even die from and yet the numbers are still low but Trump most likely understand now this is not the case and has worked with Pelosi and McConnell to find solutions.

So as you sit there saying he ( Trump ) is not doing anything maybe you should stop reading the DailyKos and Huff~n~Puff for a moment and notice what is going on and Trump us working with others.

Now can you tell me why you are more outraged at Trump and not at China Government over their failures to contain the virus?

Also realize the entire World and not just the U.S. was not ready for this Pandemic, so if you believe Trump failed, well so did Italy, Iran and even the U.K. and so did the U.N. failed to take the treat seriously but now they do!

So again if Trump has failed so has the rest of the World and who I blame is China Government for what has happened but alas you will blame Trump because it more simple and easy seeing you hate him so much!
Trump had since December to prepare for this crisis, and has done nothing, He has called it a hoax and downplayed it at every opportunity.

Recently he said he knew it was a pandemic before everyone else. If true, why did he take no action. Why did he call it a hoax. Why did he risk American lives by his inaction.

‘The truth is Trump lies. We all know he lied when he sad that.

That is why Trump is stupendously unqualified for this office.

Why must you fucking trolls lie so much?

Why are you fucking Trolls defending China Government so much?

Trump knew since December about the threat of the Pandemic that China own Government hid from the WHO?

You mean the Pandemic the World knew nothing about until a Doctor in China blew the whistle about and later died while under house arrest?

You mean the Pandemic that China at first refused help on by us and hid information from the WHO?

So it is all Trump fault and he should have invaded China to get answers, right?

Fucking hilarious how you and so many like you keep on blaming Trump for China Government failure and if Trump failed so did the U.N. and the rest of the fucking World but of course you will lie and say Trump knew and did nothing when there are fucking news reports of him doing shit from putting travel bans which you deemed racist at the time to working with Congress, so stop fucking lying!
Why are such you a fucking moron? Can’t you read. Trump said he knew it was pandemic before anyone else. His words, you idiot. Stop being a dim-witted Trump apologist for once and acknowledge his words and actions have exacerbated this crisis in the US.

Great OP. Trump’s unfitness for office is clear every time he shows up at a press conference. He lies and lies. Every time he opens his mouth the market tanks because not a word is believed. His actions in disbanding the pandemic response team was wrong. His blaming Obama and just about anyone else but himself for his failures is beyond pathetic. I don’t think there is a word in the English language that can described just how pathetic that is.

If Trump were a patriot he would resign. But he is not.

You are an idiot.
Wow..what a response. LOL..No wonder your avatar is Dumbo.

Great OP. Trump’s unfitness for office is clear every time he shows up at a press conference. He lies and lies. Every time he opens his mouth the market tanks because not a word is believed. His actions in disbanding the pandemic response team was wrong. His blaming Obama and just about anyone else but himself for his failures is beyond pathetic. I don’t think there is a word in the English language that can described just how pathetic that is.

If Trump were a patriot he would resign. But he is not.

You are an idiot.
Wow..what a response. LOL..No wonder your avatar is Dumbo.

Would Gillum have done better than Trump?

The reason there is panic, is because of panic mongering from people like you.

The reason there is panic, is because of panic mongering from people like you.

You are making me panic. I blame you.

If you think the government is there to make you safe you're a moron

You need another scream at the sky night. The 1st one didnt work.

Trump had since December to prepare for this crisis, and did nothing, He has called it a hoax and downplayed it at every opportunity.

Recently he said he knew it was a pandemic before everyone else. If true, why did he take no action. Why did he call it a hoax. Why did he risk American lives by his inaction.

‘The truth is Trump lies. We all know he lied when he sad that.

That is why Trump is stupendously unqualified for this office. No one believes a word he says. No one.
He didn't call it a hoax. What do you call a person who deliberately and knowingly pass on information that they know is false?

No, Trump didn't call the coronavirus a 'hoax'

You, are a liar. Suggest you repent.

Forum List

Back