Do You Feel Safe At This Time With Trump At The Helm?

Do you feel safe under Trump's Administration?

• I'm a conservative and I feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 34 41.5%
  • I'm a conservative and I do not feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I'm an independent and I feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • I'm an independent and I do not feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • I'm a liberal and I feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • I'm a liberal and I do not feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 10 12.2%

• Total voters
Gillum would have responded better than Trump?

Gillum was too busy snorting coke and now going to rehab (again) to be bothered with COVID-19.

JohnLaw was all about Gillum. He is a good judge of character.
With your dumbass post, I am demoting you. I iwll now refer to you as Capt. Anus.

Colon Anus. I am pretty sure you have no experience with ColonelAngus.

You better read the news better than you are at this point.

Trump is not perfect by any means but him and Congress have taken steps to help the American Public and to say he has not is a total lie on your part and just another attempt to play the political game when we should be focused on containing this virus.

Again, Trump messages are not bring calm to the general public but what Amazes me is how those like you put all the blame in him when we have fifty States in this union of ours and from the first major outbreak in Washington State the State and local officials have been on this and Trump has learned from his error...

Trump most likely believed this was another SARS, Swine or Australian Flu outbreak that very few would even die from and yet the numbers are still low but Trump most likely understand now this is not the case and has worked with Pelosi and McConnell to find solutions.

So as you sit there saying he ( Trump ) is not doing anything maybe you should stop reading the DailyKos and Huff~n~Puff for a moment and notice what is going on and Trump us working with others.

Now can you tell me why you are more outraged at Trump and not at China Government over their failures to contain the virus?

Also realize the entire World and not just the U.S. was not ready for this Pandemic, so if you believe Trump failed, well so did Italy, Iran and even the U.K. and so did the U.N. failed to take the treat seriously but now they do!

So again if Trump has failed so has the rest of the World and who I blame is China Government for what has happened but alas you will blame Trump because it more simple and easy seeing you hate him so much!
Trump had since December to prepare for this crisis, and did nothing, He has called it a hoax and downplayed it at every opportunity.

Recently he said he knew it was a pandemic before everyone else. If true, why did he take no action. Why did he call it a hoax. Why did he risk American lives by his inaction.

‘The truth is Trump lies. We all know he lied when he sad that.

That is why Trump is stupendously unqualified for this office. No one believes a word he says. No one.
He didn't call it a hoax. What do you call a person who deliberately and knowingly pass on information that they know is false?

No, Trump didn't call the coronavirus a 'hoax'

You, are a liar. Suggest you repent.
LOL.. Trumpist all over this board even today call it a hoax, a joke, a media fabrication, etc.. Spare me.
You are a liar. That's all. Suggest you repent.

LOL..You're among the biggest prevaricator on this board. I often find it interesting that those who should repent the most are the ones that call on others to repent.

Trump apologists like yourself is why this coronavirus will now spin out of control and kill Americans. Nearly all Trumpers have consistently denied it was ever a threat. Action was delayed while Trumpers mocked the virus.

It is no wonder that you project repenting. You sir, and your ilk, will have alot to answer for as this coronavirus spreads.

Geeeezuz you are quite the liar.

Ears and dipshit W were awful liars and terrible warmongers. So to think Donnie worse than those two assholes, is to not think but emote.
Huge amounts of hypocrisy and hyperbole both in that statement.

To those who support him, the reason why there's "panic", to the extent there is, it's due to his constant lies.

The man lies non-stop, and he's not taking this threat seriously, moreover, he doesn't do anything that doesn't benefit him personally. On top of that he only surrounds himself w/yes-men, people who coddle him, have his warped view of reality, and to add icing on the cake, get's RID of those who are actual professionals.

That said, how many of you feel safe under such a person's Administration?
As NY Gov Cuomo noted this morning on CNN, the leftist media uses misleading terms like "shelter-in-place" and outright lies to stoke the rage, hatred, and fear in so many of the not-too-bright leftards who voted for him. Keep in mind who would be leading the War on Chinavirus if you had had your way in 2016. Americans most certainly would not have enjoyed the peace & prosperity we have the last 3+ years:

images

Trump had since December to prepare for this crisis, and did nothing, He has called it a hoax and downplayed it at every opportunity.

Recently he said he knew it was a pandemic before everyone else. If true, why did he take no action. Why did he call it a hoax. Why did he risk American lives by his inaction.

‘The truth is Trump lies. We all know he lied when he sad that.

That is why Trump is stupendously unqualified for this office. No one believes a word he says. No one.
He didn't call it a hoax. What do you call a person who deliberately and knowingly pass on information that they know is false?

LOL.. Trumpist all over this board even today call it a hoax, a joke, a media fabrication, etc.. Spare me.

LOL..You're among the biggest prevaricator on this board. I often find it interesting that those who should repent the most are the ones that call on others to repent.

Trump apologists like yourself is why this coronavirus will now spin out of control and kill Americans. Nearly all Trumpers have consistently denied it was ever a threat. Action was delayed while Trumpers mocked the virus.

It is no wonder that you project repenting. You sir, and your ilk, will have alot to answer for as this coronavirus spreads.

That is the friggin truth. Too bad Trumpers can't even admit that simple truth. That nearly all of you mocked the virus and continue to do so today. You are all now running away with your tail between your legs that you never said such things.

That is the friggin truth. Too bad Trumpers can't even admit that simple truth. That nearly all of you mocked the virus and continue to do so today.

What would Gillum do? Go to rehab?

That is the friggin truth. Too bad Trumpers can't even admit that simple truth. That nearly all of you mocked the virus and continue to do so today.

It's clear you fully believe your lie but that in no way makes it true, it imply makes you an idiot liar.

He'd use Federal Funds to buy coke and H*mosexual hookers.

It's clear you fully believe your lie but that in no way makes it true, it imply makes you an idiot liar.
You are projecting moron. Come clean that your ilk will cause more people to die because you mocked this virus for months. Be a man for once in your pathetic life. Admit that truth. I know that may be hard for a Trumpist. You have to blame everyone but yourself: the very definition of a sorry ass loser.

Last edited:

That is the friggin truth. Too bad Trumpers can't even admit that simple truth. That nearly all of you mocked the virus and continue to do so today. You are all now running away with your tail between your legs that you never said such things.
NY Gov Cuomo just this morning on CNN admonished your leftarded media for using misleading terms such as "shelter-in-place" to stoke the fears and paranoia of not-too-bright leftards. Your head is so far up Madcow's cooch you can't smell the flowers for the fish.

He'd use Federal Funds to buy coke and H*mosexual hookers.
It seems you know alot about homosexual hookers. Keep it to yourself please. We don't care about your sexual preferences.

You are projecting moron. Come clean that your ilk will cause more people to die because you mocked this virus for months. Be a man for once in your pathetic life. Admit that truth. I know that may be hard for a Trumpist. You have to blame everyone but yourselves, that is the very definition of a sorry ass loser.

Ilk was JakeStarkey's favorite word. Is he there with you at the Media Matters Agitprop and Internet Outreach Center?

You are projecting moron. Come clean that your ilk will cause more people to die because you mocked this virus for months. Be a man for once in your pathetic life. Admit that truth. I know that may be hard for a Trumpist. You have to blame everyone but yourselves, that is the very definition of a sorry ass loser.

LOL, please put your Little Red helmet on, I ear for your safty. Little man I have 40 gallons of water and 3 months worth of food. I've denied nothing, neither has anyone else that I've seen.In the interest of full dislosure my prepping was for anythin that could occur, not specifically the virus. I also never believed he "wet market" theory.

You're playing with the wrong dude here.

Forum List

Back