Do you engage in self-harm?

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
Never thought of suicide. Never harmed myself on purpose. Did not smoke or taste alcohol for over 5 years. Never drank or smoked regularly.

I do, however, eat very much chicken and turkey. I weigh 160 kg and move very little. I can walk but not run.

Never thought of suicide. Never harmed myself on purpose. Did not smoke or taste alcohol for over 5 years. Never drank or smoked regularly.

I do, however, eat very much chicken and turkey. I weigh 160 kg and move very little. I can walk but not run.
My mother was a large woman weighing at one time 500 pounds or so. Because of it she had both diabetes and heart disease. She passed in 06. Glad to hear you eat healthy. I'm a little guy and I eat anything but healthy. I really should get about doing it though.

No, never have thankfully. I had suicide thoughts as a kid due to bullying but I never went through with anything.

Holy shit tiny you'd better slim down or you will spend years in ICU and emergency wards.

160 fuckin kiloz ! How tall are you ? 7' 3 1/4"(215)
I'm 192....TALL and weighed 112K when I was el gordo
I'm 80 kiloz now.

Depends on what you do with the spoony...

Consenting adult and his privately owned cutlery...

6133402948_356a277801_b.jpg

My mother was a large woman weighing at one time 500 pounds or so. Because of it she had both diabetes and heart disease. She passed in 06. Glad to hear you eat healthy. I'm a little guy and I eat anything but healthy. I really should get about doing it though.
My mother likely topped 500. I made her clothes out of king size sheets. Seriously. I got printed king size sheets and altered dress patterns because it was too expensive to buy outsized clothes. It finally killed her. For awhile after she died I couldn't eat at all. The sight of food made me sick. I always pictured her stuffing food into her mouth. I became an exercise fanatic. I watch every micron of food and diligently write everything down in my food journal.

Forum List

Back