Do you consider it a compliment when someone refers to you as “MAGA” or as a “MAGA”?

Trump's actions are 100% self-serving. He is your leader and you would follow him out on any limb. This shameless devotion has been on full display all this time as Dear Leader has made a mockery of traditional conservative values. Nothing more needs to be said.
Name on thing Trump did in office that was "self serving."

Also, I certainly would not "follow him out on any limb" I support him only so long as he pushes the policies I support.

Trump's actions are 100% self-serving. He is your leader and you would follow him out on any limb. This shameless devotion has been on full display all this time as Dear Leader has made a mockery of traditional conservative values. Nothing more needs to be said.
Trump enforcing our laws and reducing regulations to make life good for all of us is self-serving? You are a fucking idiot...

How has America been made so great, now that it's two years after the 2020 election?

We have seen gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate that rose as high as 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the lower and middle class, and retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars just over the last year.

The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a monumental trade imbalance with China, an exponentially- spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, hundreds of migrants dying while crossing the border, more than enough fentanyl to kill everyone in the country, 4 million more illegals within only two two years.

More COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, leaving billions of dollars worth of military equipment to the Taliban, a weakened, emasculated military, the IRS arming and training to be home invaders, using the DOJ and the FBI to harass political opponents by conducting covert raids on American citizens and confiscating personal property, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb and conducting attacks on US citizens, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China becoming energy and militarily dominant, a war in Ukraine that has cost us billions of dollars and has killed thousands of people, and a president who is trying to incite a civil war against half the country.

The Democrats led by Joe Biden have not made America great. They have made America weak.

Apparently your devotion to the law does not include dear leader and his buddies.
Says the moron who ignores the pay for play schemes of Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, and James Biden... I guess using a Billion dollars to stop a criminal investigation is A-OK with you. Or that the lap top shows that Biden is getting 10% from all of hunters deals that he helped him obtain... You ignorant fucks are so disingenuous...

The Bidens are owned by XI in China you brainless fuck.

Trump was the only President in my very long lifetime to leave office substantially financially poorer than when he took office. Self-serving as an assessment of his presidency simply does not hold water.

And what else did the MAGA vision produce up until COVID shut the country down?

"First, the Census Bureau reported that real median household income grew to $68,703 in 2019, an impressive 6.8% increase over 2018. It was the largest one-year increase in median income on record going back to 1967. It was also 45 percent more growth in a single year ($4,379) than Obama/Biden produced in their entire 8 years in office ($3,021)."

". . .While the overall growth rate was 6.8%, real median income grew by an even greater 7.9% for Black Americans, 7.1% for Hispanic Americans, and 10.6% for Asian Americans. All record highs as were the new income levels for each of these groups. . ."

As for Trump only benefitting the rich:
". . .As incomes grew in 2019, the poverty rate plummeted 1.3 percentage points to a 60 year low of 10.5%. This was the largest reduction in poverty in over 50 years. It lifted over 4.1 million people out of poverty, the largest yearly decrease since 1966. Just for comparison purposes, over the Obama/Biden era, the number of people living in poverty increased by 787,000. . ."

And again minority groups benefitted the most.
Child poverty decreased to the lowest level since 1973, down 18% from Obama/Biden era.

Add to this that peace had settled over most of the world. The war in Syria ended, N Korea was no longer flying missiles over S Korea and Japan, Iran, China and Russia weren't saber rattling and we were withdrawing from Afghanistan in a way that would have left their government intact and the Taliban neutralized.

We had the most secure southern border in any of our memories, we had achieved energy independence, and companies were returning to America, along with good jobs as with crippling regulation and silly rules and a much more favorable tax policy, it was again more profitable for them to operate here. And Americans enjoyed more personal liberty free from fear of government reprisals than they had in a very long time.

I'll accept a little obnoxious behavior and some mean tweets from any President who can produce that kind of record.

Says the moron who ignores the pay for play schemes of Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, and James Biden... I guess using a Billion dollars to stop a criminal investigation is A-OK with you. Or that the lap top shows that Biden is getting 10% from all of hunters deals that he helped him obtain... You ignorant fucks are so disingenuous...

The Bidens are owned by XI in China you brainless fuck.
I neither want or need a leader nor do I feel compelled to defend any politician no matter what they do. There is no equivalency here. I am my own leader and cannot understand being devoted to any man.

I neither want or need a leader nor do I feel compelled to defend any politician no matter what they do. There is no equivalency here. I am my own leader and cannot understand being devoted to any man.
I am not "devoted to Trump" I approve of his policies that brought all people up and protected this nation. Biden has done the exact opposite, selling off America piece by piece. MAGA is a movement that deals in American exceptionalism not devotion to anyone. We deal in personal responsibility not the destruction of people like your groomers do.

How does supporting Trump differ in any significant way from supporting Biden and other Dim criminals?

Who defends Trump no matter what he does? We don't care what Dims have to say about him. That's what makes turds like you so mad.

MAGA isn't devotion to any one man. It is devotion to a principle, a concept, a vision, and way of looking at things that raises all boats, promotes maximum liberty, options, opportunity, choices for all. President Trump was elected because he represented and promoted MAGA and that resonated with all of us who share that vision. We gave him a chance to help us accomplish it. And he did.

And you can claim personal independence all you want to, but you are almost certainly affected by the behavior, prosperity or lack thereof, and other social dynamics as any of us are.

I don’t see how anyone can view such a label as an insult. Am I missing something?
Isn’t MAGA extreme patriotism?
Isn’t MAGA American nationalism?
Isn’t MAGA embracing and defending America’s right to sovereignty?
Isn’t MAGA the support and or display of core American values?

Why would anyone even half sane harbor disdain for those whom are MAGA?
It seems that our nation was at its best when the majority were MAGA…no?
You would think so, but Biden has brainwashed gullible ignoramuses into thinking MAGA Republicans are evil and a threat to democracy, so when a leftist calls me a MAGA - only ever done on this forum - of course it’s intended as an insult, a way of saying “you belong to an inferior and dangerous group of people,“ and would be similar to a German saying “you Juden” 85 years ago.

You would think so, but Biden has brainwashed gullible ignoramuses into thinking MAGA Republicans are evil and a threat to democracy, so when a leftist calls me a MAGA - only ever done on this forum - of course it’s intended as an insult, a way of saying “you belong to an inferior and dangerous group of people,“ and would be similar to a German saying “you Juden” 85 years ago.
Progs are trying to turn MAGA into an epithet, but it isn't working because conservatives wear it like a badge of honor.

I am not "devoted to Trump" I approve of his policies that brought all people up and protected this nation. Biden has done the exact opposite, selling off America piece by piece. MAGA is a movement that deals in American exceptionalism not devotion to anyone. We deal in personal responsibility not the destruction of people like your groomers do.
it makes you a liar to say anything about personal responsibility since it is the prevailing view of MAGA jerks that Trump is above the law.

Forum List

Back