Do you believe White Supremacy is a threat to our nation?

Is it the threat the left & propagandists portray?

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Exactly ....

Ingnorant gullible Leftist are a much bigger threat to this Country.

^ thinks the election was stolen.
^^ thinks it's normal for the hated trump to get more popular votes then the beloved Obama

What’s not normal about that? Trump was very polarizing and drove people to vote, both for and against him.

I even said this leading up to the presidential election as we saw the exact same thing happen in the midterm election.

All groups always think they are superior.
That is the way culture and instinct work.
But they are always wrong.
And it is not usually a problem.
The only problem comes when one groups that is wrong and arrogant, gets control over other groups, and harms them.
Like the arrogant and ignorant Zionists that harm the native Palestinians in the Mideast, because Zionist incorrectly think they are the "Chosen People" and that Palestine is the "Promised Land".

As long as the White Supremacist want to isolate themselves in places like Idaho, there is no problem.
The only problem is when they want to elect racist national politicians.

You mean like the right made up the Antifa bogeyman?

In all seriousness - I think they are a threat, like any other extremist group that is willing to utilize violence. What could make them more of a theat is if their views become "normalized" in the mainstream right.
White Supermacy didn’t burn down cities all summer long or plague the world with a pandemic. It is the lowest of low hanging fruit for leftists to push their narrative.
No cities were burned down.

And, on some of those riots, white supremacist groups were involved in instigating violence.

They've also been involved in killing people, and plots to kill people. You don't have to riot to be dangerous.

No one "plagued the world with a pandemic".
I don't have the patience.

You mean like the right made up the Antifa bogeyman?

In all seriousness - I think they are a threat, like any other extremist group that is willing to utilize violence. What could make them more of a theat is if their views become "normalized" in the mainstream right.
White Supermacy didn’t burn down cities all summer long or plague the world with a pandemic. It is the lowest of low hanging fruit for leftists to push their narrative.
No cities were burned down.

And, on some of those riots, white supremacist groups were involved in instigating violence.

They've also been involved in killing people, and plots to kill people. You don't have to riot to be dangerous.

No one "plagued the world with a pandemic".
I don't have the patience.
Nor the brain cells, foreigner.

Are the white sheets coming for our nation or is the left making shit up?
They are coming, but they don't wear white sheets anymore.

images (9).jpeg

Are the white sheets coming for our nation or is the left making shit up?
Regardless what some might ‘think’ – it is a fact that white supremacists and other manifestations of rightwing domestic terrorism is this country’s primary terror threat.

^^That^^

I trust the FBI when they say that home grown domestic terrorists are a threat.
I dont trust the FBI to investigate anything.

Since "white supremacy" has become a political cliche you have to define it before you attempt a poll. There are ample laws that cover assault but "white supremacy" as we know it seems to be a thought crime. God help us if the race baiters start legislating against thought crimes.

Since "white supremacy" has become a political cliche you have to define it before you attempt a poll. There are ample laws that cover assault but "white supremacy" as we know it seems to be a thought crime. God help us if the race baiters start legislating against thought crimes.
Like hate crimes?

Forum List

Back