Do You Believe there are More than TWO Genders? My thoughts (Video)

Even Amazon knows...

genders.png

I'll inject my two cents.
There are two genders. Biologically. It doesn't matter if small chromosomal variations exists. So what? The variances do not alter the fact the person is still a male or female.
Then there is psychology. That is a different story. Gender dysphoria is a condition is which a person has significant discomfort with the sex of their body. It is very rare. Despite the ludicrous number of people who want you to believe otherwise.
However, in the past few years the term has been modified to often include a phrase similar to - "their physical sex is different than what they want to be identified as". BULLSHIT. That is not transgender, that is not sexual dysphoria. That is nothing more than to DESIRE to be something you are not. That does not, never has or ever will change the fact you are still a male or female, regardless if you CURRENTLY wish you was not.
Then there is sexual gratification. - This is the third part that the entire left political spectrum want to pretend it doesn't exist.
These are folks that have existed for generations. They use to be called "cross dressers". Overwhelmingly men who like to dress as women, and get off on doing it. This also includes effeminate gay men who want to dress like women to hopefully attract a larger sex pool. THIS is NOT a gender issue. These people just want to force you to live with their fantasy.
That is certainly a brilliant,well written and cogent thesis that you have blessed us with. You must have extensive education and professional experience in the fields of human sexuality, psychology and physiology. You have clearly have raised the bar on the level of intellectual discourse on the USMB and should be commended. The only thing is, you failed to provide any foot notes so the wh.o thing is worth no more than a garden variety appeal to ignorance logical fallacy
You don't have to be well educated to realize there are only two genders. But you seem to think that there are an unlimited number of genders based solely on the sick desire for them to be. Why don't you shut up and just cut your junk off, no one wants to hear you or gives a damn what your sick freak ass wants.
It's interesting how you people continue to blather and bloviate about this stuff and yet, never ever so much as try to back it up with facts and evidence. You all refuse to educate your selves or to do any research because your afraid that it will force you to confront your assumptions and undermine the justification for your bigotry

One thing you gotta love... many of the very same people that preach about "look at the science!!!"... "you are ignoring the science!!!"... when the topic is global warming. These same people willfully ignore the most basic science there is. Literally examples provided in every advanced species on the planet, including plant life save for an extraordinary few organisms that can change their sex.
OIP.yE4iviehB46gtOJn_G54YgHaEK

Throw some more dung at the wall. Maybe some will eventually stick

There are two genders. Biologically. It doesn't matter if small chromosomal variations exists. So what? The variances do not alter the fact the person is still a male or female.
Then there is psychology. That is a different story. Gender dysphoria is a condition is which a person has significant discomfort with the sex of their body. It is very rare. Despite the ludicrous number of people who want you to believe otherwise.
However, in the past few years the term has been modified to often include a phrase similar to - "their physical sex is different than what they want to be identified as". BULLSHIT. That is not transgender, that is not sexual dysphoria. That is nothing more than to DESIRE to be something you are not. That does not, never has or ever will change the fact you are still a male or female, regardless if you CURRENTLY wish you was not.
Then there is sexual gratification. - This is the third part that the entire left political spectrum want to pretend it doesn't exist.
These are folks that have existed for generations. They use to be called "cross dressers". Overwhelmingly men who like to dress as women, and get off on doing it. This also includes effeminate gay men who want to dress like women to hopefully attract a larger sex pool. THIS is NOT a gender issue. These people just want to force you to live with their fantasy.
That is certainly a brilliant,well written and cogent thesis that you have blessed us with. You must have extensive education and professional experience in the fields of human sexuality, psychology and physiology. You have clearly have raised the bar on the level of intellectual discourse on the USMB and should be commended. The only thing is, you failed to provide any foot notes so the wh.o thing is worth no more than a garden variety appeal to ignorance logical fallacy

I am so sorry, I didn't include a word that so many today seem unaware of. It is often used in the English language... let me help:

ob·vi·ous
/ˈäbvēəs/
adjective
  1. easily perceived or understood; clear, self-evident, or apparent.
And there you go!!!
Now, take that word... and apply it to my post and things should look differently to you
The only thing that is obvious is that you think that you can present opinions as facts and get away with it.

You don't have to be well educated to realize there are only two genders. But you seem to think that there are an unlimited number of genders based solely on the sick desire for them to be. Why don't you shut up and just cut your junk off, no one wants to hear you or gives a damn what your sick freak ass wants.
It's interesting how you people continue to blather and bloviate about this stuff and yet, never ever so much as try to back it up with facts and evidence. You all refuse to educate your selves or to do any research because your afraid that it will force you to confront your assumptions and undermine the justification for your bigotry

LOL
"Research?".... you are the one that is getting mind fucked. Not us.
I'll try to break this down for you:
1) A man (male) - who puts on a dress is not a woman (female).

LET THAT SINK IN.

You really are insane aren't you? Facts and science? All through history doctors have only had patients that were either male of female. There are no others. Maybe your mind is damaged because of excessive perforations.

progress pat.jpg

You really are insane aren't you? Facts and science? All through history doctors have only had patients that were either male of female. There are no others. Maybe your mind is damaged because of excessive perforations.

View attachment 300267
Science has evolved. People accept that old beliefs and assumptions may no longer be valid or useful. Then there are those like you who are stuck in the mud, unable to evolve, and fearful of new ideas and a changing social order. Your problem , not mine.

It is sad really. I truly mean that.
We have a group of regressive people trying to revise science in the same way they attempt to revise history.
All to virtue signal. That is what this whole thing is about. People virtue signaling. I am better than you are. I am more enlightened than you. "Look at me, see how accepting I am!"... "now get away from me you Trump supporter!!... you Nazi!!!"

View attachment 300267
Science has evolved. People accept that old beliefs and assumptions may no longer be valid or useful. Then there are those like you who are stuck in the mud, unable to evolve, and fearful of new ideas and a changing social order. Your problem , not mine.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
"Science has evolved".... hilarious. Again another good example of mind fucking.
Unfortunately science is just like numbers. You can take the exact same numbers and make it appear to say the complete opposite of what is actual.
And that is exactly what the virtue signaling left is doing with science.

It is sad really. I truly mean that.
We have a group of regressive people trying to revise science in the same way they attempt to revise history.
All to virtue signal. That is what this whole thing is about. People virtue signaling. I am better than you are. I am more enlightened than you. "Look at me, see how accepting I am!"... "now get away from me you Trump supporter!!... you Nazi!!!"
Holy shit ! Seriously. First climate change. Now history . Virtue signaling! Jesus fucking Christ. Just more Gish Gallop. More dung flung at the wall that is still not sticking. Still nothing to back up the opinions that your presenting as fact. Pitiful!

View attachment 300267

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
"Science has evolved".... hilarious. Again another good example of mind fucking.
Unfortunately science is just like numbers. You can take the exact same numbers and make it appear to say the complete opposite of what is actual.
Yes Bubba, science has evolved. They used to believe that blood letting cured certain diseases , that insanity was caused by the gravitational force of the moon, and that there was no such thing as germs because they couldn't see them. DNA is a very recent development. So I really don't know what the fuck your talking about . You would be hilarious if you were not such a sad mess.

View attachment 300267

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Yes Bubba, science has evolved. They used to believe that blood letting cured certain diseases , that insanity was caused by the mood, and that there was no such thing as germs because they couldn't see them. DNA is a very recent development. So I really don't know what the fuck your talking about . You would be hilarious if you were not such a sad mess.
DnjFVb.gif

He's gone from suck to blow!

View attachment 300267

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Yes Bubba, science has evolved. They used to believe that blood letting cured certain diseases , that insanity was caused by the mood, and that there was no such thing as germs because they couldn't see them. DNA is a very recent development. So I really don't know what the fuck your talking about . You would be hilarious if you were not such a sad mess.
DnjFVb.gif

Your intellect is just so fucking awesome !!

View attachment 300267

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
DnjFVb.gif

Indeed it is.

View attachment 300267

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
DnjFVb.gif

Mike's intellect is so awesome it goes right over your head!

View attachment 300267

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Yes Bubba, science has evolved. They used to believe that blood letting cured certain diseases , that insanity was caused by the gravitational force of the moon, and that there was no such thing as germs because they couldn't see them. DNA is a very recent development. So I really don't know what the fuck your talking about . You would be hilarious if you were not such a sad mess.

"DNA is a very recent development."

DNA has confirmed what Scientists have been saying for Centuries though, that the Genders are determined by Chromosome XY and Chromosome XX. All this other gibberish about Multiple Genders is what is called Pseudoscience. This Cultural Marxist horsecrap known as Gender Studies are not included in Mainstream Science they are grouped in with Women's Studies aka Radical Feminism and Race Studies, they are all in that gigantic horsecrap pile called The Humanities and they rely solely on Post-Structuralism to push their Pseudoscience.

Also the Deniers of Only Two Genders crowd are rooted heavily with Queers who are both geared toward Misandry and Misogyny, this is why we have them trashing both men and women who are happy being the sex they were assigned In Utero, this is why they are gearing their fucked up and hateful Propaganda against young children, this is why they are fanatical about getting peoples to destroy what they are and reinvent themselves as something they were never intended to be.

Forum List

Back