Do you believe that we are now or will soon be overpopulated?

Non-White savages are procreating because of White generosity (stupidity).

Simple question before I head out to work. Do you believe in overpopulation, do you think it's a current problem or a very near future one, and what label would you use to identify yourself overall?

I think we're already overpopulated. Someone day we'll have to do what China did. ONE kid ONLY.
But you defend open borders. How do you square those two positions?

Nature will always balance itself out with epidemics, be it animals or humans.
We are not over populated.

That is not true.
Nature does not always balance out.
Nature simply is what ever happens, and more often than not, species go extinct, which does not at all seem balanced to me.
Almost all species that ever existed have gone extinct.
Clearly the human race is desperately trying to go extinct, and likely will succeed as well.
When bacteria started producing oxygen, they almost killed off all life on the planet.

Simple question before I head out to work. Do you believe in overpopulation, do you think it's a current problem or a very near future one, and what label would you use to identify yourself overall?
I think resource distribution is the problem, not over-population.

There is plenty of food to go around for everyone. It just doesn't get to everywhere it is needed, for various reasons.

So, no. We do not have an over-population problem at this time.

The first real crush we will feel, as far as population goes, will be sources of fresh water. We are going to need to find a way to economically desalinate ocean water in the near future, I think.
if we need some sort of global food and water distribution then we are overpopulated.

The population is so great that even a modest increase risks massive disaster and suffering. Humans can be so incredibly intelligent that it makes us wonder why so few are.

World population will probably top out at 11-13 billion, then will flatten out and even regress.

I think we're already overpopulated. Someone day we'll have to do what China did. ONE kid ONLY.

China had to repeal that stupid law, and now they are looking for ways to undo it. Dumbass.

The earths population is growing beyond sustainability...

No it’s not.
Depends on how humanity is going to continue to manage pollutants.

Unsurvivable heatwaves could strike heart of China by end of century

It is so disturbing that humankind is not making progress on several fronts. Even more disturbing that millions of people are spreading the story that problems like this do not actually exist. Heat waves, wildfires, hurricanes, plastics being found in the stomachs of dead aquatic creatures, plastics coming out of the ocean. It's time to get real on these and so many other issues. We adults forget that we are leaving this planet to the grand-kids.

yes, and we need to concentrate on the real problem of pollution as well as overpopulation. What detracts from those pursuits is the lefts obsession with the fake link between pollution and climate. Get over that lie and focus on the real problems facing mankind.

I think the interesting question would be is how much land does one singular person need to survive/thrive? I think the answer to that question is very interesting. We are omnivores, and we need water. Less than 5% of the water on earth is suitable for humans. Most that, is frozen in the caps. How much land is needed for instance to plant crops of wheat, potatoes, on and on and on? How much land is needed to graze cattle? So, the answer to how much land a human needs is actually quite complicated.

I am actually somewhat surprised we have not figured out a way to colonize the sea floor. There are massive seabeds that I am guessing would need to utilized at some point.

So, the answer to how much land one person needs is interesting based on how much land it takes to sustain human needs.

I think the interesting question would be is how much land does one singular person need to survive/thrive? I think the answer to that question is very interesting. We are omnivores, and we need water. Less than 5% of the water on earth is suitable for humans. Most that, is frozen in the caps. How much land is needed for instance to plant crops of wheat, potatoes, on and on and on? How much land is needed to graze cattle? So, the answer to how much land a human needs is actually quite complicated.

I am actually somewhat surprised we have not figured out a way to colonize the sea floor. There are massive seabeds that I am guessing would need to utilized at some point.

So, the answer to how much land one person needs is interesting based on how much land it takes to sustain human needs.

very true and the amount of land needed for each human has been greatly reduced by modern technology. But there are limits and we are approaching them very quickly. We no longer have wars, diseases and famines to keep the population in check. I don't have the answer but someone needs to figure it out. Maybe another world war would save mankind, hate to think of that but it might be the only answer.

We will NEVER use all the fresh water on this planet.

So sayeth an idiot with no clue or basis to comment initially...
He is an idiot no doubt.

Let me know when I’m wrong.
All day every day.

Is there fresh water on this planet?
No. It has microplastics in it.

Microplastics Are Turning Up Everywhere, Even In Human Excrement

We will NEVER use all the fresh water on this planet.

So sayeth an idiot with no clue or basis to comment initially...
He is an idiot no doubt.

Let me know when I’m wrong.
All day every day.

Is there fresh water on this planet?
Here you go you stupid fuck.

Beer, Drinking Water And Fish: Tiny Plastic Is Everywhere

So no. There is no fresh water on this planet anymore. Too many of us.

The U.S? If we want to be a superpower then we are at the bottom end of our needed population.

How do I identify myself? A human? What are the choices here.

It’s official, Bobobrainless thinks we have no freshwater on earth. Amazing any of us are alive.

Forum List

Back