Do you believe that we are now or will soon be overpopulated?

Simple question before I head out to work. Do you believe in overpopulation, do you think it's a current problem or a very near future one, and what label would you use to identify yourself overall?

It's likely our biggest problem. They're not being 100% truthful as to why we need to control our borders. Perhaps the biggest reason is over-population.

It's better to let Honduras and Quatemala and other countries handle their own populations instead of exporting them elsewhere.

Simple question before I head out to work. Do you believe in overpopulation, do you think it's a current problem or a very near future one, and what label would you use to identify yourself overall?

It's likely our biggest problem. They're not being 100% truthful as to why we need to control our borders. Perhaps the biggest reason is over-population.

False crisis. The challenges of the future will be about the opposite.

Other than perhaps a decline in white population, what's your point?

Within a century, global population will be in precipitous decline.

Why would that be?

California an NYC overpopulated, most other cities just about right, like the rest of the world America has a disproportionate amount of its population living on its borders while the interior is somewhat under-populated...I could be wrong about this so look it up but I believe I read some where that 80% of all life [human, animal, plant] lives within 300 miles of a shore line

If 30 million are allowed to come from central and south America 100 million will come from Asia, and if they are allowed to come here, another billion will follow

Why would that be?

Fertility rates are slowing if not falling all over the world already. It’s called demographics. Let go of the false crisis some knucklehead has been pushing on you since the 1970s.

Nonsense.

This Is The Deadly Ocean Plastic Pollution You Never Hear About | HuffPost

While cities and businesses across the country move to cut down on ocean pollution by banning plastic straws, there’s an even bigger plastic crisis devastating marine ecosystems ― and most of us aren’t aware of it.

Each year, millions of tons of plastics end up in the oceans. Drinking straws are thought to make up less than 1 percent of that debris. By comparison, commercial fishing fleets lose or abandon more than 700,000 tons of plastic nets, lines and traps ― an estimated 10 percent of the plastic waste in the oceans and seas.

Known as “ghost gear,” abandoned fishing items can be practically invisible in dim, underwater light, and each year they entangle and kill millions of marine animals, including sharks, dolphins, seals and turtles. The plastic these nets are made of will linger below the surface for hundreds of years, slowly degrading into small fragments and becoming part of the food chain. What’s more, there is no registry for fishing gear like nets, so ghost items can’t be traced back to the owner, allowing commercial fishers to escape accountability.

And yes we could do something about this but that would require regulations and we know how you Republicans feel about Regulations.

“There needs to be a global registry of fishing gear. When the fishing communities buy their nets, it is logged and registered, and at the end of the useful life of the gear, they are responsible for returning it for recycling,” he said.

Funny how all these humans are still alive. According to chicken shit-his-pants little we should all be late term abortions by now.

Or.....the weepy purveyors of false crisis are as full of shit as Bobobrainless’s pants.

Humans have a responsibility to be good stewards of this world. So far, we are not doing a great job of it, but that doesn’t validate the false crisis of supposed “overpopulation.”

P.S. We have a great deal of fresh water.

Funny how all these humans are still alive. According to chicken shit-his-pants little we should all be late term abortions by now.

Or.....the weepy purveyors of false crisis are as full of shit as Bobobrainless’s pants.
Oh is that your conclusion? Because humans are still alive that means we aren't overpopulated? I can't wait to be able to tell you I told you so. Oh wait. That won't be until we are all dead. I guess I'll never get to tell you I told you so. It'll be too late you stupid fuck.

If we could just get rid of these people

Nearly 1/2 of the world's population — more than 3 billion people — live on less than $2.50 a day. More than 1.3 billion live in extreme poverty — less than $1.25 a day. 1 billion children worldwide are living in poverty. According to UNICEF, 22,000 children die each day due to poverty.

Humans have a responsibility to be good stewards of this world. So far, we are not doing a great job of it, but that doesn’t validate the false crisis of supposed “overpopulation.”

P.S. We have a great deal of fresh water.
With plastic in it. I showed you that yesterday.

Oh is that your conclusion? Because humans are still alive that means we aren't overpopulated? I can't wait to be able to tell you I told you so. Oh wait. That won't be until we are all dead. I guess I'll never get to tell you I told you so. It'll be too late you stupid fuck.

Nearly 1/2 of the world's population — more than 3 billion people — live on less than $2.50 a day. More than 1.3 billion live in extreme poverty — less than $1.25 a day. 1 billion children worldwide are living in poverty. According to UNICEF, 22,000 children die each day due to poverty.

Weird how commie-lite, semi globalists, free shit beggars can’t wrap their tiny little minds around the supply vs. demand principle and how it applies to nearly everything.

Weird how commie-lite, semi globalists, free shit beggars can’t wrap their tiny little minds around the supply vs. demand principle and how it applies to nearly everything.
Explain

The motto of the democrat party
I thought we wanted those people so they would vote Democratic? Do you see how your party talks out of both sides of it's mouth? First you say we want to kill these people then you say we want open borders so they'll come here and vote for us.

You make no sense but thanks for trying, a little.

I agree with you that people need to start taking personal responsibility for themselves. No way anyone living on $2.50 a day can say they are taking personal responsibility if they have kids they can't afford to feed.

No way anyone working at Walmart who has kids and is on food stamps is taking personal responsibility either. The responsible thing for them to have done was not have those kids. You must agree. There is no other option.

Remember, if they aren't taking welfare I don't care how many kids they have. But how many of the American poor are not on some kind of public assistance? How many babies are covered free in the ACA? Those kids should have never been born. Or they should not be getting government help to have health insurance. Right?

Forum List

Back