Do you believe in the rule of law ...

What do you believe? Why and what would your ideal world look like?

• The rule of law

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • The law of the jungle

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
The rule of law includes Stare Decisis, Marbury v. Madison and Roe v. Wade, 410 U.S. 113 (1973).

and thanks to the right leaning Supremes on Roe vs Wade they got it right....So why do you hate the right again wave?

The rule of law includes Stare Decisis, Marbury v. Madison and Roe v. Wade, 410 U.S. 113 (1973).

and thanks to the right leaning Supremes on Roe vs Wade they got it right....So why do you hate the right again wave?

I don't hate those on the right, most I pity and others belong in a padded cell.

Nah you fucking hate the right, your ilk wants to play in a sand box, smoke a joint and come up with assnine rules with out thinking them through.

If WC truly believes in the Rule of Law, he should be horrified at the unfair application of the law towards Tea Party 501c applicants.

Law is an opinion with a gun. Stefan Molyneux.

How's life out there on the fringe?

Life is great. I love knowing I am no one's slave. Everyone once in a while you must remind the state storm troopers of that when they try to ticket you for some idiotic shit or letting a tyrant in a robe that he isn't your master and you aren't his slave but other than that I see the world in a completely different light than most people. They see themselves as slaves if their eyes are open if not they just don't know they are slaves but they are. I do as I please and I don't harm others while doing it. Because then it crosses the lines.

And nullification.

"I consider trial by jury as the only anchor yet imagined by man, by which a government can be held to the principles of its constitution." - Thomas Jefferson

It’s not so much a ‘belief’ as it is a fact of our Constitutional Republic, where citizens are subject to the rule of law, not men; as men are incapable of ruling justly. Those opposed to equal protection rights for same-sex couples is evidence of that.

The rule of law means that one’s rights are not subject to majority rule, the majority does not determine who will or will not have his rights, and one does not forfeit his civil liberties solely as a consequence of his state of residence.

The rule of law is of course problematic for most conservatives, many of whom will advocate ‘let the states decide’ concerning issues such as abortion, seemingly unaware if the fact that states cannot violate the privacy rights of their residents.

I don't hate those on the right, most I pity and others belong in a padded cell.

Nah you fucking hate the right, your ilk wants to play in a sand box, smoke a joint and come up with assnine rules with out thinking them through.

Conservatives are clearly unaware of the fact they live in a glass house.

How Republicans Quietly Mandate Transvaginal Probes When They Think No One's Paying Attention | ThinkProgress

Forum List

Back