Do you agree with your president?

Wind power won’t work because the wind doesn’t blow all the time, according to Trump.

Seriously???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry what don’t you agree with?

duh

wind generators create and STORE electricity for current (? I made a joke!) and future use.

The power doesn't go out when the wind stops blowing.

Wind power won’t work because the wind doesn’t blow all the time, according to Trump.

Seriously???

duh

wind generators create and STORE electricity for current (? I made a joke!) and future use.

Are you just using it for one thing?? Lol seriously are you clueless?

Seriously???

duh

OMG

so far I believe YOU have proven to be the DUMBEST of the cons on this board!

The WIND GENERATORS generate/create energy which is STORED for future use.

THAT is how it works.

Seriously???

duh

That's not how it works. When the wind stops blowing, electricity needs are supplemented by traditional means of power generation such as coal and nuclear.

He’s right about it not being a viable solution to the problems democrats keep crying about.

Seriously???

duh

Collecting and Storing Energy from Wind Turbines

Read this and try not to be so conservative

Seriously???

duh

That's not how it works. When the wind stops blowing, electricity needs are supplemented by traditional means of power generation such as coal and nuclear.

Seriously???

duh

OMG

THAT is how it works.

I don’t care how long you store it,, it’s not enough lol

Seriously???

duh

Biased source. Greatly overestimates power storage technology and underestimates power consumption.

It won't work because the capability isn't there to meet our power needs.

We would need to build 873,000 Wind turbines to meet the current power usage levels. We would all have our very own beautiful wind turbine in our back yard. You don't want it there "Fuck you" eminent domain it's in the Country's best interest.

Seriously???

duh

Read this and try not to be so conservative

But the wind needs to blow in order to replenish inevitably used stored supply.
Duh.

Seriously???

duh

OMG

THAT is how it works.

Yeah but we need a bizzzilion of them every inch of useable land would have an eyesore 200 feet tall! Dumbest Idea ever and you buy it. Who's going to pay for these? Oh I get it the Govt pays for them and then the govt gets to decide how the power is distributed etc., etc., Dumbest idea ever! and you buy it. Got some Texas farm land for sale just send me $100,00.00 I'll send you the land deed! Dumbass.

Unless one is Trump......

i4EvQI8oP5JknI2OQNFPXya6ScS8jBbaczkX50F2o7hvXu9bYNuP9waqtqu3oS-k53EGRzpyv59KX8PsOkZlVQ.jpg

It won't work because the capability isn't there to meet our power needs.

That's why we use multiple sources of power now and in the future. Gasoline is useless to meet our need for electricity, so using your logic, it won't work because the capacity isn't there to meet our needs.

Forum List

Back