Do you agree with Biden's SOTU move last night? To equate Black Slaves arrival in the USA, to the arrival of humans who freely migrated here??

Do you own a map?
Do you own any "honesty"?
Do you own a "computer" to go find out/go verify the strain currently on our nation's welfare/public assistance resources --just to fulfill CITIZEN's needs at this point??
Do you own a way to experience, non-Democrat sources of news? So you can see places like CHI DET PHI, where Negro citizens are raising hell over how Democrat's are moving White HISP illegal imms into their neighborhoods and giving them $$ and resources which the Negro residents do not get --but are in great need of??

I swear, every one of you Democrats need to be lined up and charged with TREASON over this illegal immigration MOVEMENT which you deceitful rascals are pushing

Stop with the word trickery. All of our ancestors were immigrants --at a time when:
  1. this nation was not overcrowded and
  2. this nation was not a haven criminals for to migrate to and
  3. this nation was NOT a place where terrorists vehemently want to invade
  4. this nation was not a place where public assistance/welfare benefits remains strained, due to poverty-stricken citizens in need. I repeat, citizens!

There, you have at least three (3) colossal realities in the USA, which prevent this from being a place that should be allowing humans to cross into this nation via the southern border.
You can keep pretending that the illegal imm's crime does not happen or is no big deal, you can keep pretending that Dem's are not using White HISP illegal imms to replace Black citizens, you can keep pretending the Dem's arent allowing an influx of illegal imms in order to create a perma-Voting Bloc --still none of it is believable. Its been 13yrs now, since Obama-Biden started this movement. Everyone can clearly see through it.

My Dutch ancestors arrived here from Brazil in the early 1600 so they were immigrants.

African slaves had no choice, but they helped build the country.

Do you support illegal immigration to other countries like Israel?

If you find one of those, be sure to give him a good talking to.
Nope. No need to do that. All we have to do, is show them your Reasoning/your Rationale.
Once they see with their own eyes, how much you creeps hate the USA? Then that should be good enough to help them realize Biden is a terrible choice on election day, as well as every thing else that you Democrats support yep it all = macro level self-destruction for We The People.

African slaves had no choice, but they helped build the country.
That is not how Biden characterizes them in the OP here. Do you agree with what Biden did??

Do you support illegal immigration to other countries like Israel?
I apologize sir/ma'am, but I cannot relate to your question.
I can only relate to what is happening here, in the USA, especially with respect to EVERYTHING I listed and not just nitpicking a few things.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
(1) I did not watch the Speech.

(2) If the president compared slaves to immigrants, he was mistaken.

(3) The slaves were forced to come here and to work for free.

(4) Indeed, that is why what happened in the fateful year of 1619 was responsible for the horrific Civil War (800,000 dead soldiers) and the problems that Americans are experiencing in 2024.

Do you think Democrat tv networks are lying, claiming that he merely made a gaffe?

Do you think he was sending Black America a message??? By grouping and correlating Black slaves' arrival, with the arrival of non-Black humans who "came freely" to the USA.

Do you think he is pro-Racism? Therefore his careless, tone-deaf statement is simply how he feels about Black America.

Joey Xiden and the demaklan have always tried to down play the legacy of their party on black folks

This is just another slap in the face to African Americans

That is not how Biden characterizes them in the OP here. Do you agree with what Biden did??

I apologize sir/ma'am, but I cannot relate to your question.
I can only relate to what is happening here, in the USA, especially with respect to EVERYTHING I listed and not just nitpicking a few things.

No, I don't approve of what Biden said. I think his point is that immigrants including black slaves built the country.

(1) I did not watch the Speech.

(2) If the president compared slaves to immigrants, he was mistaken.

(3) The slaves were forced to come here and to work for free.

(4) Indeed, that is why what happened in the fateful year of 1619 was responsible for the horrific Civil War (800,000 dead soldiers) and the problems that Americans are experiencing in 2024.

Are you talking about the slaves brought to New Amsterdam from Brazil? I think 1619 is a bit early.

hmmm...🤔...no remarks here condemning what Biden said about Black Slaves' initial arrival to the Homeland?

Interesting.

Africans were first brought to New Amsterdam, at the southern end of present-day Manhattan, 394 years ago on Aug. 29, 1627.
Dec 31, 2021
Dutch scholar claims to have found date slavery started in New Amsterdam

The Village Sun
The first enslaved laborers arrived in New Netherland as early as 1625 or 1626, soon after European families began to settle in the colony.
Slave Trade :: New Netherland Institute

LEGAL not damn scabs breaking the law. My family has been in the Country since the early 1600's.

The United States didn't exist in 1627.

Africans were first brought to New Amsterdam, at the southern end of present-day Manhattan, 394 years ago on Aug. 29, 1627.
Dec 31, 2021
Dutch scholar claims to have found date slavery started in New Amsterdam

The Village Sun
The first enslaved laborers arrived in New Netherland as early as 1625 or 1626, soon after European families began to settle in the colony.
Slave Trade :: New Netherland Institute

Biden doesn't really care about the migrant invasion as they are future Democrats in his mind.

He doesn't really care about the country at all. As long as it's nice in his backyard and he can live the lifestyle he wants then nothing else matters.

That's all any of his party care about. They don't care about blacks, whites, poor people, the middle class, our society or our country. All they care about is keeping their power, money and influence and they will do or say anything to keep it. Including burying the country in shit and ruining millions of American lives.

They basically want to be like the worlds elites, but they don't have what it takes to be claus schaub or George soros, so they do the same thing on a smaller scale. They want to be the controlling elitie in America permanently.

They would rather rule over a ruined country, than live in a great country they have to share.

Do you think Democrat tv networks are lying, claiming that he merely made a gaffe?

Do you think he was sending Black America a message??? By grouping and correlating Black slaves' arrival, with the arrival of non-Black humans who "came freely" to the USA.

Do you think he is pro-Racism? Therefore his careless, tone-deaf statement is simply how he feels about Black America.

The Democrat Party needs fresh voters

TheParser

According to Fishman (1997:5-6) “the Dutch West India Company sold 15,430 African slaves to sugar plantations owners in Brazil. During the years 1623-26, Dutch plunderers captured 23,000 slaves from Spanish slave ships. Some of these slaves were sent to New Amsterdam.
Montclair State University › part-1
Part 1 – Early Settlement And The Rise Of Slavery In Colonial Dutch New Jersey

Do you own any "honesty"?
Do you own a "computer" to go find out/go verify the strain currently on our nation's welfare/public assistance resources --just to fulfill CITIZEN's needs at this point??
Do you own a way to experience, non-Democrat sources of news? So you can see places like CHI DET PHI, where Negro citizens are raising hell over how Democrat's are moving White HISP illegal imms into their neighborhoods and giving them $$ and resources which the Negro residents do not get --but are in great need of??

I swear, every one of you Democrats need to be lined up and charged with TREASON over this illegal immigration MOVEMENT which you deceitful rascals are pushing
There's a slight difference between

"coming here"
and
being dragged here in chains at the point of a gun.

Of course, among those who consider slavery a gift to Black people that difference is not worthy of mention, ESPECIALLY in history books.

Forum List

Back