Do We Really Want to Elect a Con as President

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

So do we really want to allow a convict (Trump) the option to uphold the law?
Why not?....there have been a few dozen of them in there to date.

If you promise something that you know you can't deliver and people support you for it, you're a con. That pretty much describes politicians.
Not necessarilly in politics. Because you have to compromise for the best interests of everyone. That means politicians may not get everything they want.

But not all cons are created equal. I’ll take the lesser con, that’s never said anything about wanting to be a dictator.
Comon'. Biden was a bigger 'dictator' on his first day in office. That said Trump will likely out dictate Biden on his second first day if he's elected.

"Show me the man and I'll show you the crime"....Stalin's secret police chief. Do we want to continue the Biden Stalinist regime or are we ready to make America great again?
There is no Biden Stalinism. Trumpism is Stalinism. Biden is making America great fior the first time. Trump had 4 years and failed.

Comon'. Biden was a bigger 'dictator' on his first day in office. That said Trump will likely out dictate Biden on his second first day if he's elected.
Wrong.

President Trump upheld the Constitution. Biden breaks it all the time. His unconstitutional vax mandate got millions fired from their jobs and God only knows how many people killed or injured by forced vaccinations.

You can’t name one action by President Trump that even comes close to that.
His scheme to have Pence not certify the election was enough for me. The man does not even support elections, unless he wins, and would overthrow if allowed to, even supporting a mob action by a mob, against Congress, carrying out it's constitutional duty. The man is shit.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Former vice president Biden wasn't legitimately elected. So I don't see your point.
Yes he was legitimately elected. Its been nearly 4 years and no evidence has been shown that supports your lie. So it's time to stop telling it.

Not necessarilly in politics. Because you have to compromise for the best interests of everyone. That means politicians may not get everything they want.
Compromise is often a quid pro quo.

Forum List

Back