Do we owe Muslims another apology?

the Spanish Inquisition was a defensive one, removing what it considered genuine existential threats to the state,

What a crock of shit. You should write propaganda for ISIS. Every time they rape a child infidel, they are defending Allah and Mohammed. Just ask them

the Spanish Inquisition was a defensive one, removing what it considered genuine existential threats to the state,

What a crock of shit. You should write propaganda for ISIS. Every time they rape a child infidel, they are defending Allah and Mohammed. Just ask them

try to focus-----the above is a paraphrase of the present position of the
catholic church regarding the Inquisition----NOT MY OPINION. Did schmuck
Francis resign yet?

try to focus-----the above is a paraphrase of the present position of the
catholic church regarding the Inquisition----NOT MY OPINION. Did schmuck
Francis resign yet?

Do you see the homophobia and misogyny in Christianity as being similar to an Inquisition to keep uppity women and gays who want equality as second class citizens?

Regards
DL

What exactly have I done to Muslims?

You are not one.

Regards
DL
And just why should he become one?

I did not suggest that he should. Islam is just a tad more immoral than Christianity and both religions belong in the garbage.

Go say hi to your genocidal son murdering prick of a god for me. Tell him I have a bullet with his name on it.

My god is more moral than yours. Prove me wrong. Debate?

I did not think so.

Regards
DL

You are not one.

Regards
DL

and I need to apologize for that why?

You do not.

The intent was to show the truth of this poem that pertains to both Islam and Christianity and the lousy attitude of Christians and Muslims.

"Whoever imagines himself a favorite with God,
holds other people in contempt.
Whenever a man believes that he has the exact truth from God,
there is in that man no spirit of compromise.
He has not the modesty born of the imperfections of human nature;
he has the arrogance of theological certainty and the tyranny born of ignorant assurance.
Believing himself to be the slave of God,
he imitates his master,
and of all tyrants,
the worst is a slave in power."
--Robert Ingersoll

Regards
DL

You are not one.

Regards
DL

I did not suggest that he should. Islam is just a tad more immoral than Christianity and both religions belong in the garbage.

Go say hi to your genocidal son murdering prick of a god for me. Tell him I have a bullet with his name on it.

I did not think so.

Regards
DL
So where does that place ATHEISM? The Hidden Holocaust : 12.7 Million Christians Murdered By The USSR - Knowledge Glue

You are not one.

Regards
DL

I did not think so.

Regards
DL
So where does that place ATHEISM?

In a better place as they do not pin the blame for their actions on an imaginary God.

Religions have gifted us with 5,000 years of war and you want to blame atheist. That would be droll if not so hypocritical.

Regards
DL

You are not one.

Regards
DL

and I need to apologize for that why?

You do not.

The intent was to show the truth of this poem that pertains to both Islam and Christianity and the lousy attitude of Christians and Muslims.

"Whoever imagines himself a favorite with God,
holds other people in contempt.
Whenever a man believes that he has the exact truth from God,
there is in that man no spirit of compromise.
He has not the modesty born of the imperfections of human nature;
he has the arrogance of theological certainty and the tyranny born of ignorant assurance.
Believing himself to be the slave of God,
he imitates his master,
and of all tyrants,
the worst is a slave in power."
--Robert Ingersoll

Regards
DL
I certainly do not consider myself GOD's favorite. I don't hold other people in contempt, in fact I pray and long for the salvation of everyone. I believe that the Truth that GOD wishes us to understand is fully revealed in His Holy Word (the Bible). It isn't for me to change GOD's Word; however, if I am shown that I'm in error through GOD's Word, I'm very willing to change my understanding based on what the Bible reveals. I believe that the worst tyrant is not a former slave, but that individual who is content to believe he is GOD.

You are not one.

Regards
DL

I did not think so.

Regards
DL
So where does that place ATHEISM?

In a better place as they do not pin the blame for their actions on an imaginary God.

Religions have gifted us with 5,000 years of war and you want to blame atheist. That would be droll if not so hypocritical.

Regards
DL

And you do not see that the Bible reveals that sin entered into the world just about that long ago. Yes, man made religion is evil and secular humanism is one of the worst!

Do we owe Muslims another apology?

This link says yes.

http://bigthink.com/videos/maajid-nawaz-on-islamic-reform

This link says no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQcSvBsU-FM

To those who think we should try to separate the good Muslims from the bad Muslims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drJCC2XXMBo

I do not think it is to the non-Muslim world to apologise to Muslims for the criticism we do of their un-civilized ideology.

Should we stop judging and criticizing those institutions of religion that are leading us away from a more civilized state?

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Have you tested the ideology of Islam? Is it good to you?

Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Is correcting and criticizing Islam the loving or the hateful thing to do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMJATBMebj8

Regards

DL

Our sincerest and most formal apology was begun 922 years ago, and its tone was increased in volume seventeen years ago. Ever since, we have been delivering it thusly: by the point first, down the foible, to the forte and finally, to the hilt. I will continue to apologize most vigorously, after I sharpen my sword.

Forum List

Back