Do We Need A 'Conversation' About Race?

not in the slightest----it's why the conversation about race will never be productive.

Your quite wrong. I talk about race to a number of white people. We have earned each others respect and given permission to each other to offer criticism. Thats how I know you have no clue on what is necessary to communicate.

of course liberals will talk with you. What have those conversations produced ?

There are also white conservatives in our discussion group. Some people dont subscribe to either side. These conversations have produced a couple of organizations intent on helping people. What has your method of communicating achieved?

Your quite wrong. I talk about race to a number of white people. We have earned each others respect and given permission to each other to offer criticism. Thats how I know you have no clue on what is necessary to communicate.

There are also white conservatives in our discussion group. Some people dont subscribe to either side. These conversations have produced a couple of organizations intent on helping people. What has your method of communicating achieved?

What organizations and how are they "helping" ?

Exactly. Thats how we know you cant communicate with someone when you make them dislike you.

That's nice.
....but we aren't talking about how I "communicate".

What I've done is reveal your selective ignorance of rejecting proven facts that you don't happen to "like".

Yes we are talking about how you communicate. Check the OP dummy. You havent proven anything. You have thrown out woefully mislead opinions. Even if they were facts you couldnt communicate them to me because you dont have the skill set to do so.

Deny gravity is real...deny electricity is real if you like..blame "white supremacists" if you need to...it doesn't matter whether I can "communicate" with you or not. Who cares?

They exist with or without your agreement or approval...regardless of whether you "like" them or not.

That's nice.
....but we aren't talking about how I "communicate".

What I've done is reveal your selective ignorance of rejecting proven facts that you don't happen to "like".

Yes we are talking about how you communicate. Check the OP dummy. You havent proven anything. You have thrown out woefully mislead opinions. Even if they were facts you couldnt communicate them to me because you dont have the skill set to do so.

Deny gravity is real...deny electricity is real if you like..blame "white supremacists" if you need to...it doesn't matter whether I can "communicate" with you or not. Who cares?

They exist with or without your agreement or approval...regardless of whether you "like" them or not.

We werent talking about gravity and electricity. Those are provable concepts. We are talking about communicating. I think you got your threads mixed up. :lol:

We have a couple of organizations that are helping to educate people on true history. There is another that assists foster children and their foster parents. There is yet another dedicated to teaching young men how to be men and finally the same for young ladies.

We have a couple of organizations that are helping to educate people on true history. There is another that assists foster children and their foster parents. There is yet another dedicated to teaching young men how to be men and finally the same for young ladies.

What's the name of these organizations ?

What's the name of these organizations ?

Thats private information. You avoided answering my question. What has your method of communication resulted in?

Forum List

Back