Do Republicans really believe children, the disabled and the elderly are "leeches"??

C8zvIEZ.png
Good. Since most administrators in universities make more then corporate CEO's

No. Though some libertarian groups believe that people with disabilities shouldn't receive any charitable or state assistance, and that anti-discrimination laws should be abolished.

No. Though some libertarian groups believe that people with disabilities shouldn't receive any charitable or state assistance, and that anti-discrimination laws should be abolished.
In a darwinistic society it would be a waste of resources to give it to unproductive people and anti discrimination laws should be abolished.

Didn't you ever learn that jealousy just makes you more ignorant?
Its not jealousy to want to earn enough to live on while working for people who throw money around like it was kleenex at every whim except to pay their employees.

Then go earn more and quit bitching about what others have.
You think i choose to work for substandard wages. Your the fool.

You right wing turds are consumed with jealousy. Jealousy that some poor family is getting something you don't get. It doesn't get any smaller than that.

I wonder why these fat wallet dudes think that they don't have enough...Its almost like an addiction , why! Someday they will be on their death beds and realize how fat the camel is to get through the eye of a needle.

Its not jealousy to want to earn enough to live on while working for people who throw money around like it was kleenex at every whim except to pay their employees.

Then go earn more and quit bitching about what others have.
You think i choose to work for substandard wages. Your the fool.

Life is full of choices.. if you're working for substandard wages, then you've made some poor choices... like not knowing "your" from "you're". There's a pretty basic indicator of your ignorance.

Children and elderly and disabled are not parasites.

All the rest is.

You right wing turds are consumed with jealousy. Jealousy that some poor family is getting something you don't get. It doesn't get any smaller than that.

I wonder why these fat wallet dudes think that they don't have enough...Its almost like an addiction , why! Someday they will be on their death beds and realize how fat the camel is to get through the eye of a needle.

"Fat wallet dudes"?

:lol:

They are driven To.wok.their ass off.

Types like you.are.just driven to.sit on your ass and complain

Eh, I'll just leave this here...

Mind you that this is 7 years old:

Republican States Give More to Charity than Democratic States on EthicsDaily.com

Of course those number always include data for the support of their religious recreations, so they are not accurate indicators of actual charity.

Crackpot Doom Scandal Those Stingy Uncharitable Liberals
Lmao @ the link, I can not believe the author thought he debunked It by using the cost of living between San Francisco and North Dakota, the fool.failed to mention another reason why it is higher...

Dumb ass liberals voting for high taxes, unfunded Union pensions.

Lol try again

And for the billionth time, taxes are not charity

Last edited:
Cons believe in personal responsibility. They also believe in God (the majority). They also donate their own time and money to their local churches and homeless shelters. We believe big gubmint is largely a WASTE.

Eh, I'll just leave this here...

Mind you that this is 7 years old:

Republican States Give More to Charity than Democratic States on EthicsDaily.com

Of course those number always include data for the support of their religious recreations, so they are not accurate indicators of actual charity.

Crackpot Doom Scandal Those Stingy Uncharitable Liberals
Lmao @ the link, I can not believe the author thought he debunked It by using the cost of living between San Francisco and North Dakota, the fool.failed to mention another reason why it is higher...

Dumb ass liberals voting for high taxes, unfunded Union pensions.

Lol try again

And for the billionth time, taxes are not charity

Of course the real reason for the cost of living differences are that California is a capitalist state, whereas middle-America has an economy based on ag subsidies. The point though is that the data they cite is always skewed because it counts ecclesiastical tribute as charity. They pick and choose what fits their prejudicial conclusion, because they have no regard for truth.

Forum List

Back