Do Republicans really believe children, the disabled and the elderly are "leeches"??

SNAPCharts2.png

We all know that taking care of children, the disabled and the elderly is more than just feeding them. Those that take care of two of the three know how much a hundred dollars of food stamps means.

All this GOP ranting about food stamps. Do they believe children, the disabled and the elderly don't deserve help? Do Republicans think they should just quietly go away?

I'm curious, R-Derp...do you get up and Google "Republicans are terrible people because..." every morning to come up with these mind numbing strings of yours or do you religiously read Huffpo and Think Progress every day?

Quite frankly I don't know which would be more pathetic...
im starting to agree with Frank....dean is paid to post here,no one who is just a regular poster is going to come up with these republicans are....threads.....or like i have said before.... he has a serious obsession with republicans....

The only problem with that theory, Harry...is who would PAY good money to have someone post the utter nonsense that R-Derp does? Most of the time R-Derp's strings are so "out there" that they make progressives look stupid by association. I could see the GOP paying him...he's THAT ridiculous!
well then i will go with my original assessment....the guy has a strange paranoid obsession with republicans, to the point were it takes up a lot of his waking hours....

And on THAT assessment...you and I are in complete agreement, Harry! R-Derp is obsessed and does spend way too much time trolling sites like Think Progress and Huffpo.

SNAPCharts2.png

We all know that taking care of children, the disabled and the elderly is more than just feeding them. Those that take care of two of the three know how much a hundred dollars of food stamps means.

All this GOP ranting about food stamps. Do they believe children, the disabled and the elderly don't deserve help? Do Republicans think they should just quietly go away?

I'm curious, R-Derp...do you get up and Google "Republicans are terrible people because..." every morning to come up with these mind numbing strings of yours or do you religiously read Huffpo and Think Progress every day?

Quite frankly I don't know which would be more pathetic...
im starting to agree with Frank....dean is paid to post here,no one who is just a regular poster is going to come up with these republicans are....threads.....or like i have said before.... he has a serious obsession with republicans....

The only problem with that theory, Harry...is who would PAY good money to have someone post the utter nonsense that R-Derp does? Most of the time R-Derp's strings are so "out there" that they make progressives look stupid by association. I could see the GOP paying him...he's THAT ridiculous!
well then i will go with my original assessment....the guy has a strange paranoid obsession with republicans, to the point were it takes up a lot of his waking hours....

And on THAT assessment...you and I are in complete agreement, Harry! R-Derp is obsessed and does spend way too much time trolling sites like Think Progress and Huffpo.
the stuff he comes up with is what gets me.....he will find a way to slip republicans into just about any topic and make whatever bad is happening their fault.....dean stubbs his toe,im sure he says...fucking republicans......

Eh, I'll just leave this here...

Mind you that this is 7 years old:

Republican States Give More to Charity than Democratic States on EthicsDaily.com
The thing is, Republicans think of giving some old can of creamed corn hidden in the back of the pantry until the date has expired as "charity".

This is what Democrats understand:

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

See? Republicans don't believe in education so this is some bizarre statement to them without real meaning.

Republican States Give More to Charity than Democratic States on EthicsDaily.com
The thing is, Republicans think of giving some old can of creamed corn hidden in the back of the pantry until the date has expired as "charity".

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

See? Republicans don't believe in education so this is some bizarre statement to them without real meaning.

And Democrats don't give anything. They just make someone else take care of their mother's when they are too old.

SNAPCharts2.png

Look another racist democrat pulling out the nonsense of Republicans wanting people to starve. Hey asshole when was that last time you fed anyone with a donation?

Somebody better put deanie weenie on suicide watch.... he's making even less sense than normal.. which isn't much mind you.

I don'ti mind helping any American. It's the money we give to other countries for AIDS and their corrupt government just pockets it. Stuff like that bothers me.

dean show us one of your vaunted links of a republican saying he does not believe in education.....im sure you can find one of them far righties saying that....

Do Republicans think they should just quietly go away?

yes, and you don't because you are morally superior! Actually, you're a typical liberal bigot who thinks you're superior to other people.
dean just thinks he is superior to anyone who doesnt see things like he does....especially republicans....

his IQ as a typical liberal does not get any more complicated than
"welfare is good".

The evidence that the Paul Ryan budgets in the news in past years intended for 60% of the cuts to come from programs for low income Americans.

Are they cuts or are they merely less than desired increases?

And really we need to address the requirements for going on the dole and the indisputable fact that it has been made easier and easier to suck on the taxpayer tit

Obama made ZERO changes to eligibility requirements...

YOU need to provide proof for your indisputable LIES

He made significant changes. the ability to get around the welfare work requirements for example

Obama Guts Welfare Reform

Pea brains always like to brag about just how tiny their brains really are...

The 'changes' made are what conservatives and Republicans SAY are THEIR core values...state's rights, less federal control of programs and MORE people working at a JOB.

WHY are you just a parrot who is unable to look at facts?

Ahem

Who signed the changes?

Obama

Obama owns it.

And where do repubs ever say they wanted to abolish the work requirement for welfare so as to make it easier to get?

That's what Obama did you know.

You are parroting propaganda, not facts...

Fact check: Romney's welfare claims wrong

So where did the notion of a major welfare reform overhaul come from?

Where it didn't come from is Washington but rather from Utah, Nevada, California, Connecticut and Minnesota.

These states, some with Republican governors, asked the federal government for more flexibility in how they hand out welfare dollars. Their purpose was to spend less time on federal paperwork and more time experimenting with ways to connect welfare recipients with jobs.

The Obama administration cooperated, granting waivers to some states from some of the existing rules.

The waivers gave "those states some flexibility in how they manage their welfare rolls as long as it produced 20% increases in the number of people getting work."

dean show us one of your vaunted links of a republican saying he does not believe in education.....im sure you can find one of them far righties saying that....
HD said: dean show us one of your vaunted links of a republican saying he does not believe in education.....im sure you can find one of them far righties saying that...

OK.

Google

Scott Walker s proposed 300 million higher education cut comes as other states are putting money back into colleges Wsj

You know what they say? "Actions speak louder than words". If Republicans shit on it, piss on it, stomp on it and kick it, you can't say, "Show me a Republican who hates it". It makes you look, well, not "kinda" tarded.

HD said: dean show us one of your vaunted links of a republican saying he does not believe in education.....im sure you can find one of them far righties saying that...

OK.

Google

Scott Walker s proposed 300 million higher education cut comes as other states are putting money back into colleges Wsj

You know what they say? "Actions speak louder than words". If Republicans shit on it, piss on it, stomp on it and kick it, you can't say, "Show me a Republican who hates it". It makes you look, well, not "kinda" tarded.

is there a Republican quote saying they are against education?? If so why not share it or admit to being a liar?

NO!
However, one can not dispute the fact that there are those able bodied individuals that do not nor are willing to strive to improve their life living off the system. A system designed to aide those that are destitute. The problem liberals have is that they are reluctant to admit once a person becomes a financial ward of the state it is near impossible to ween them off the system. Furthermore, there are no enforceable assistance program checks and balances in place that force a person to work.

rdean, maybe you would be better served to see who proposed and mandated those cuts to education you hang on Walkers shoulders. Such ignorant ass you are!

Forum List

Back