Do politicians force culture shifts in America…Have any of these ‘shifts’ been good for America as a whole?

I’m not necessarily anti faggot…I’m just not pro faggot. I’m against pretending that men butt-fucking is normal, I’m against celebrating men butt-fucking.
View attachment 665586

That image should say "lesbian, gay, bisexuals are 3x times more likely to comitt a crime that lands them in jail". All they have to do is not comitt a crime. That's as dumb as being mad at how many blacks are locked up, well if all those blacks didn't break the law they wouldn't be locked up.

And what tthe hell is a "sexual minority?" That last part makes no sense to me.

And I am like you. I am not anti fag, but I am not pro fag either. No one deserves any special attention or consideration just because they are a fag. Fags, trannies, lesbos or whatever are in general shitty, immoral people that drag down our society. Granted, much like blacks there are some good and decent ones that just mind their own business, but on the whole most of them aren't worth a shit.

That image should say "lesbian, gay, bisexuals are 3x times more likely to comitt a crime that lands them in jail". All they have to do is not comitt a crime. That's as dumb as being mad at how many blacks are locked up, well if all those blacks didn't break the law they wouldn't be locked up.

And what tthe hell is a "sexual minority?" That last part makes no sense to me.

And I am like you. I am not anti fag, but I am not pro fag either. No one deserves any special attention or consideration just because they are a fag. Fags, trannies, lesbos or whatever are in general shitty, immoral people that drag down our society. Granted, much like blacks there are some good and decent ones that just mind their own business, but on the whole most of them aren't worth a shit.
How many gays you hang with?

And can you prove that gays commit more crimes. I understand that you don't believe in their lifestyle. But that's not for me or you to judge.

I don't believe the government should puck who get the right to pursue happiness. Unless its abusing children. Your freedoms stop were others begin.

Your definition of happiness is different than others.

The "religious right" wont exist in 50 years. I know that my fellow right wingers wont like hearing this, but religion is fading and it will only make our party stronger. Remove all the religious stuff from our party and we will be unstoppable. Remove the anti gay stuff and we get gay voters, remove the abortion stuff and we will get moderates.

In 50 years, no states will ban abortion anymore. This is just a temporary thing until the culture shifts.
This is where libertarians always miss the mark. You can't have good governance without Christian (Catholic) principles. Nor can you have conservatism without them. Any society whose government abandons Christianity, invariably substitutes another god of their own, and that god is usually themselves. and it is a brutal unquenchable violent 'god'.

As for Christianity (Catholicism), it will be here until the end of time. Truth always perseveres, and Jesus' perfect teaching is 100% truth. The trials in the world now are nothing compared to what has happened the past 2000 years, and Catholicism is still here and going strong. Numbers are increasing both in the US and worldwide.

And obama deported more illegal than trump did.

Americans want a immigration bill that isn't made by dead people.

I see you fell for the dem spin. ICE deported a lot of illegals because the Obama admin invited them to flood our borders. More illegals more deportations. Trump shut down over 90% of illegal border crossings hence less need for deportation. It’s just another of the many lies regarding illegal immigration the dems have telling American for the past 60 years.

Some have been “good” for tiny factions of abnormal outlier types…some have been good for Mexico’s people but have any of these politician induced shifts been good for real Americans?

What about the culture shift of a political party that prostrates itself towards lying grifting ex-President who undermines the republic and risks documents that imperil American lives abroad?

Forum List

Back