Do people on the left blame Islam for the Rushdie attack?

Blow it out of your ass for trying to tie my anti-supernaturalism to genocidal regimes.

Your the one that made it a broad brush stroke against anyone religious, so stop being a bitch about being called out on it.

All you atheist assholes are such wimps when called out on things.

We can blame them though which you said we cant.

You changed it to legal. Now you are back to moral.

Lindsay Graham called for the execution of Putin. If someone killed Putin, is Graham to BLAME?

Should Russia nuke Graham’s house? According to you, Graham is to blame.

Nope. IRAN didnt do anything, That guy did.

Your paradigm is waaaaaay off.
I am intrigued. According to news reports (fake, of
course) the knife wielder himself said he did it because Salman "insulted islam"-----it is true that he
did not mention Iran-----or the HUGE FINANCIAL
reward. He is, OBVIOUSLY, an IDEALIST

Your the one that made it a broad brush stroke against anyone religious, so stop being a bitch about being called out on it.

All you atheist assholes are such wimps when called out on things.
Why do you feel you need to lie about what I said? Religious zealots, aka Religionist.

Never said I was an atheist either.

I blame the individual. The man broke the law and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I do not “blame” Iran and Islam.
i blame Iran. The person was acting as their agent…and i blame xiden for not keeping us safe from attacks from Iran

I don’t blame islam

The guy who carried out the attack is to blame. Period.

This victim faggot bullshit has to stop.

Biden ordered the assassination as commanded by Allah....so liberals and muslims are to blame...as well as trannies because it feels good to blame them for stuff

When you use a term like that, which tries to spread the blame, you get the response terms like that should expect to get.

broad brushes are stupid.
except when broad brushing muslims of course....
Why won't muslim Mehmet Oz step down as a way to denounce his evil religion

I am making the point that it is dangerous to blame a group for the actions of an individual. That is a left wing faggot tactic.

If I say men cant have babies….the left blames me for Transgender suicides and violence.

Do you people really want to be on this side?

BLAME ME FOR TRANS VIOLENCE?

I am making the point that it is dangerous to blame a group for the actions of an individual. That is a left wing faggot tactic.
Except for the simple fact that Iran DECLARED they wanted him dead, ordered the faithful to kill him and offered millions in reward if they did it. Graham didn't do that Schumer didn't either. Ohh and Trump didn't order anyone to do anything either.

Biden ordered the assassination as commanded by Allah....so liberals and muslims are to blame...as well as trannies because it feels good to blame them for stuff
Damn them trannies.
When you use a term like that, which tries to spread the blame, you get the response terms like that should expect to get.

broad brushes are stupid.
Why do you defend religionist and religious zealots who do the bidding of an imaginary creature?

Can't have much more broad of a stroke than the question asked in the OP.

Except for the simple fact that Iran DECLARED they wanted him dead, ordered the faithful to kill him and offered millions in reward if they did it. Graham didn't do that Schumer didn't either. Ohh and Trump didn't order anyone to do anything either.
On the bright side, Trump took out Iran's main general...so I think Iran is on the losing in of this fatwa of theirs.....
No need to go to war with them over Rushdie....

Damn them trannies.

Why do you defend religionist and religious zealots who do the bidding of an imaginary creature?

Can't have much more broad of a stroke than the question asked in the OP.

What the fuck is a religionist? someone who is religious?

And religious zealots can be non violent, if you say violent religious zealots you make your statement and any response from me far more specific.

Calling out Iran isn't a "broad stroke", since they still have the Fatwa in place, and their media seems to be praising the attacker.

Forum List

Back