Do people on the left blame Islam for the Rushdie attack?

Because it all stems from the absolute belief in and devotion to something super natural (that lives beyond the natural order of the natural world). A being that passes it's laws or rules down to the mortal humans. Christianity has it's own history of punishing blasphemers too, so Islam is not alone.
Bigots will be bigots.

do-people-on-the-left-blame-islam
They only blame a small portion of Islam, while they blame all Christians. See, Islam hating gays is very rarely if ever mentioned, their hatred of Jews is not a big issue for the left. Christians on the other hand get blamed for hating gays, for hating Jews and so on. look at all the threads on this board if you doubt it. Few media stories rip Islam.

On the right we see more blaming Islam and not Christianity, even though they are both right leaning groups.

I blame the individual. The man broke the law and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I do not “blame” Iran and Islam.
I blame a religious idiot...

He is a guy that wanted others to live by his religious rules and laws..

I am pretty much again anyone saying I believe in Jesus/Mohamed/Superman and because of that I feel I can tell you what you can do....

Personally I am a Christian but I think that Jesus said nothing about Abortion(and many other wedge issues) but did say "Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's". This is pretty clear to me..

The Christians in US have a strange interpretation for me with the Bible. I hold what Jesus said as more important and overruling other parts of the Bible... So when someone wants discriminate against Gay people I know that Jesus said 'Love thy Neighbour' and said pretty much nothing about Gays..

They only blame a small portion of Islam, while they blame all Christians. See, Islam hating gays is very rarely if ever mentioned, their hatred of Jews is not a big issue for the left. Christians on the other hand get blamed for hating gays, for hating Jews and so on. look at all the threads on this board if you doubt it. Few media stories rip Islam.

On the right we see more blaming Islam and not Christianity, even though they are both right leaning groups.
Pretty sure the Left (and the Right ) have been pretty harsh on Saudi human rights violation against Women and Homosexual community.

The Middle East is generally not gay friendly but they a liberating more... Sometimes it is best to let them go at their own pace...

Because it all stems from the absolute belief in and devotion to something super natural (that lives beyond the natural order of the natural world). A being that passes it's laws or rules down to the mortal humans. Christianity has it's own history of punishing blasphemers too, so Islam is not alone.

What's funny is that you think you know what the entire 'natural order' stems from, what a narrow minded view.

The radicals would kill me because I don't believe in their supernatural God. I side with Bill Maher on the issue of Islam. If I had to choose which society I'd want to live under currently, Western 'Christianity' is the most tolerance of non believers like me.

you think you know what the entire 'natural order' stems from
Birth, life then Death. Something that allegedly exists outside that plane of existence is super, or extra natural. That's all. You know like God and the Devil and all those Angels and Saints in Heaven and all the Demons in Hell.

Birth, life then Death. Something that allegedly exists outside that plane of existence is super, or extra natural. That's all. You know like God and the Devil and all those Angels and Saints in Heaven and all the Demons in Hell.

Yet you can't explain anything beyond that. You can't explain how life started, you can't explain the universe's existence, you have no idea what or where we are. Yet you have the arrogance to think that you understand the 'natural order', whatever that is.

Yet you can't explain anything beyond that. You can't explain how life started, you can't explain the universe's existence, you have no idea what or where we are. Yet you have the arrogance to think that you understand the 'natural order', whatever that is.
Neither can you.

The radicals would kill me because I don't believe in their supernatural God. I side with Bill Maher on the issue of Islam. If I had to choose which society I'd want to live under currently, Western 'Christianity' is the most tolerance of non believers like me.
I get slammed on this board constantly for believing in God. I really don't care what others believe, I am good with religious and atheists. We live in a country that allows that freedom, I don't understand why people have a problem with others beliefs.

Pretty sure the Left (and the Right ) have been pretty harsh on Saudi human rights violation against Women and Homosexual community.

The Middle East is generally not gay friendly but they a liberating more... Sometimes it is best to let them go at their own pace...
Saudi human rights maybe, on Muslims and their views, the left is a lot more tolerant with them, than with Christians. There are tons of threads beating up Christians, few from the left blasting Muslims. It just shows the disdain for Christians and the acceptance from the left of the less tolerant, which the left is getting very intolerant over opposing views. IMHO

I blame the individual. The man broke the law and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I do not “blame” Iran and Islam.
Do you know / understand why this attack occurred?

Do you know Rushdie was marked for death and why?

I get slammed on this board constantly for believing in God. I really don't care what others believe, I am good with religious and atheists. We live in a country that allows that freedom, I don't understand why people have a problem with others beliefs.
I'm okay with that. As long as your God doesn't want you to punish me for not believing.

Do you know / understand why this attack occurred?

Do you know Rushdie was marked for death and why?

You mean the Satanic Verses, the book Rushdie wrote about Satan wanting additional verses added to the Koran about some evil bitches.

YES.

These left wing assholes “blame” Trump for J6.

I blame the crazy asshole who stabbed Rushdie. People can think for themselves.

Fat fucks blame McDonalds for being fat.

If Islam is an evil religion, then call it out. But to ”blame” anyone other than the attacker is left wing faggot shit.

If Iran broke the law, why isnt the US doing something about it.

You mean the Satanic Verses, the book Rushdie wrote about Satan wanting additional verses added to the Koran about some evil bitches.

YES.

These left wing assholes “blame” Trump for J6.

I blame the crazy asshole who stabbed Rushdie. People can think for themselves.

Fat fucks blame McDonalds for being fat.

If Islam is an evil religion, then call it out. But to ”blame” anyone other than the attacker is left wing faggot shit.

If Iran broke the law, why isnt the US doing something about it.
The reason why he did it matters.

See how it gets weird when the truth is told?

Its not Iran.

IT IS ISLAM. Like OP said.

The attacker still has US laws to abide by.

Lets discuss.

Forum List

Back