Do not watch list

Rosie O'Donnell... Went off my radar back when she tried to attack Tom Selleck...

Dixie Chicks... Still listen to music but will not purchase music...

Anything to do with Full Frontal... I won't even watch a commercial...

8 out of 8 late nite Hosts...

I just figured out there are to many to mention...
Rosie is a slob.

Bruce Springsteen is an over rated mediorcre hack. ... :cool:
Years ago, I was given a BS box set and I gave it away. Could never figure out what everyone thought was so good about him and his band. That Born in the USA song makes me cringe. It's awful.

About the only entertainers that I actively turn off are Blake Shelton, Alyssa Milano and Dan and Shay.

Most entertainers I typically don’t like are usually on steaming services/shows/ movies I don’t watch anyway.

Bruce Springsteen is an over rated mediorcre hack. ... :cool:
Years ago, I was given a BS box set and I gave it away. Could never figure out what everyone thought was so good about him and his band. That Born in the USA song makes me cringe. It's awful.

Interestingly enough, the night before my Shellback initiation (U.S. Navy ritual observed when a ship crosses the equator), that was the song they played at the wog rally.

If I were to boycott every actor or other person in the entertainment business who holds political, religious, or other views with which I disagree, then there would be no entertainment for me to enjoy.

In any event, I am not at all a big fan of the idea of attacking anyone's livelihood over disagreements over issues that have nothing to do with whatever business I might conduct with that person. When I enjoy a movie, or a TV show, or a musical performance, or whatever, I enjoy it for itself, and it really doesn't matter to me what the performer(s) may think about issues not directly relevant to that performance.

Unlike the conservative snowflakes and pantywaists on this board I will read and watch conservative media. You’ll never see me starting these whining and pathetic threads.

Unlike the conservative snowflakes and pantywaists on this board I will read and watch conservative media. You’ll never see me starting these whining and pathetic threads.

upload_2020-1-13_19-15-40.png

Forum List

Back