Trump , Hannity , Limbaugh , Lou Dobbs and wise conservatives buying out news company to direct men

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenAndBlue

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018
Report: Trump Allies Explore Buyout of OANN to Compete Against Fox News

Since the majority of men agrees with trump and knows the unwise voters are destroying the nation all that needs to be done now is to direct the higher logic men how to stop the unwise from voting which is making the nation to fall

Hold on to ye hats and bras as I said many times the dominoes will keep falling until the unwise voters are stopped from electing

This will happen with a logic test for voting

The most popular fox hosts will flee to the real conservative news and help direct America’s men to stop the unwise from voting in of crooks

Hip Hip Hooray !!!!!!

Then we can watch the stimulating debate between Russia LimpBoy and himself.

June 25, 2014
RUSH: The ugly know who they are.

March 01, 2012
RUSH: The ugly are too dumb to know it, and it's a blessing.

• Banned
This poll from Michigan shows how this giant gender vote difference will have trump declare a broken govt because of unwise voters voting in of crooks

Trump can save the nation from falling if he directs the majority of men to stop
This crooked harmful system

//////

Trump’s favorable rating among men is higher than it is among women, continuing a trend that began in 2016. Men approve of Trump 55% to 42% while women approve of him 40% to 56%. His approval ratings were higher among out-state men and women.

//////

Just too many men are supporting trump
To allow the nation to fall because of unwise voters

And with white men and their highest of all logic ability they support trump by a big landslide

And now a up
And coming conservative news may come to
Help direct the men to stop the unwise voter

Since the majority of men agrees with trump and knows the unwise voters are destroying the nation all that needs to be done now is to direct the higher logic men how to stop the unwise from voting which is making the nation to fall

Hold on to ye hats and bras as I said many times the dominoes will keep falling until the unwise voters are stopped from electing

The most popular fox hosts will flee to the real conservative news and help direct America’s men to stop the unwise from voting in of crooks

Hip Hip Hooray !!!!!!

Funny to read. There was a time when Judge Napolitano was the hottest most spot on analyst out there! Now he is an idiot. And I too once had Fox on 10-12 hours a day. I stopped getting it about three years ago.

The progressives have no idea that most of us stopped paying attention to fox a while back. Even after we tell them so they are too stupid to get it.

If those guys really went ahead and formed an investment company to buy a news network, they would be suing each other in no time at all.

Hip Hip Hooray !!!!!!
Well, the majority of old white farts.

Knees news "majority" is old whites over 65.
Thank god the Archie bunkers are dying out

Hip Hip Hooray !!!!!!
I thought knees news WAS. Trump news.
The trumpanzees won't talk to anyone else

Hip Hip Hooray !!!!!!
The progressives have no idea that most of us stopped paying attention to fox a while back. Even after we tell them so they are too stupid to get it.

Omg "most of us?" Scary, who are you?
Old white farts sucking off socialit benefits?
we tell them?
Link?
Breitbart? Daily caller? Gateway pundit? Irish times?

Hip Hip Hooray !!!!!!

we tell them?
Link?
Just saw, don't tell me Texas, the worst school system in the country.
A nation of squatters.

MORE corporate, intelligence agency infiltrated news?

IOW, more of the same? :auiqs.jpg:

:haha:

Hip Hip Hooray !!!!!!

we tell them?
Link?
You can't help the stupid but you can observe it and comment.
Regressive ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

Hip Hip Hooray !!!!!!

we tell them?
Link?
You no longer need to prove you are stupid, we get it. I personally haven't watched fox in years. But don't let that stop your stupid.

This poll from Michigan shows how this giant gender vote difference will have trump declare a broken govt because of unwise voters voting in of crooks

Trump can save the nation from falling if he directs the majority of men to stop

//////

Trump’s favorable rating among men is higher than it is among women, continuing a trend that began in 2016. Men approve of Trump 55% to 42% while women approve of him 40% to 56%. His approval ratings were higher among out-state men and women.

//////

And with white men and their highest of all logic ability they support trump by a big landslide

And now a up
Sounds like someone is worried about the Women voters. Yep.

//////

//////

And now a up
That's all he ever cries about. I wonder if his mommy was mean to him?

//////

//////

And now a up
All you grumps talk about is old men in diapers.

//////

//////

And now a up
I never once said anything of the sort you pathetic liar!

//////

//////

And now a up
I never once said anything of the sort you pathetic liar!
C'mon Tex, tell us another story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back