Zone1 Do most Jews believe they killed Jesus?

uhm -----I do not presume to know what Jesus
"thought"-----PAUL claimed that the end-times
was uhm NIGH. Of course Paul, like Matthew,
Jesus told him
It was what Jesus preached. Matthew 16:27-28:
27 For the Son of Man will come in His Father’s glory with His angels, and then He will repay each one according to what he has done.​

alang1216

I don't think so.
Then you'd be wrong, IMHO:
Jesus: Apocalyptic Prophet of the New Millennium is a 1999 book by New Testament scholar Bart D. Ehrman. In it, he argues that Jesus of Nazareth was an apocalyptic preacher, i.e., his main message was that the end of history was near, that God would shortly intervene to overthrow evil and establish his rule on earth, and that Jesus and his disciples all believed these end time events would occur in their lifetimes.​

Jesus: Apocalyptic Prophet of the New Millennium is a 1999 book by New Testament scholar Bart D. Ehrman. In it, he argues that Jesus of Nazareth was an apocalyptic preacher, i.e., his main message was that the end of history was near, that God would shortly intervene to overthrow evil and establish his rule on earth, and that Jesus and his disciples all believed these end time events would occur in their lifetimes.​

Then that would make Jesus a charlatan.

He studied at the Moody institute.

and that Jesus and his disciples all believed these end time events would occur in their lifetimes.

what a joke ...

not any of the above is true, jesus cared only for their simple agenda, liberation theology, self determination ... they had no inking or idea for future heavenly events than that of the prescribed religion of antiquity they knew would be long in reaching fruition.

Link to non-aggressive Arabs returning and being shot at.
Jews don't even shoot back when being shot at.

you've lost touch with reality - being shot doesn't bother the palastinians ...

1658104449019.png

jews take hatred to the lowest level yet in the middleast ... their state religion is in principle a practice of incest.

who's that bing - norwegen

* maybe your comprehension is clouded by - desert religion - try a heavenly experience for a change ... can't hurt - in your case, up is all there is.
Even he makes more sense than you. I'm beginning to think you worship Satan.

... as that of the prescribed religion of antiquity they knew would be long in reaching fruition.
Can you prove that?

makes no sense otherwise, seems the jews got what they deserved from their dastardly deed.

passed down through the centuries, the spoken religion of antiquity ... does your claimed omission - make it less real.

- their etched tablets from the heavens they rave with 10 commandments - that never existed.

- fiction for the sinners.

makes no sense otherwise, seems the jews got what they deserved from their dastardly deed.

passed down through the centuries, the spoken religion of antiquity ... does your claimed omission - make it less real.

- their etched tablets from the heavens they rave with 10 commandments - that never existed.

- fiction for the sinners.
That's not proof. Do you have any proof that Jesus cared only for their simple agenda, liberation theology, self determination? That's what you claimed, right? Prove it. What evidence do you have?

Forum List

Back