Do Liberals Want a Nation of Mindless, Obedient Wimps?

Once the Republicans voted for the Civil Rights laws, which wouldn't have passed if Democrats were deciding the issue, Southerners knew they could no longer discriminate against black people. So that issue died.

And only once the issue had died, did Southerners realize that everything else they believed in was conservative so more and more they formed alliances with Republicans. They were called "blue dog" Democrats, and sometimes they sided with Republicans, and on other issues they sided with Democrats.

But as the Northern Democrats pulled further and further to the left, Southern Democrats realized that the Democrat party had left them behind, so they started converting to Republican.

But the racist Southern Democrats stayed in the Democratic party, like Robert Byrd of West Virginia, who was a Grand Wizard of the KKK.

Why are more and more young liberals acting like fragile little wussies? It's becoming rampant. Instead of telling them to grow up, or grow a set, the liberal professors coddle these kids and act like their behavior is normal. Hell, it's liberals who foster this kind of assinine behavior in the first place. It's all about being totally intolerant of anyone who disagrees with you. There is no such thing as liberal tolerance.

Yes, it is really getting this damn ridiculous. Little liberal college students who can't bear the thought of other people holding a different point of view. They need their little safe spaces and can't even sit next to someone who doesn't agree with them. And how will they know whether someone has a mindset similar to their own feeble one? Why, the other students should be polled. Of course, asking people whether they agree on abortion, politics and the American flag would certainly cause a frightening moment because their answer might put one of these little cupcakes into shock. And if another student believes in the bible or flies the American flag then the little wimps want the professor to seat the dissenters elsewhere. Only a matter of time before they cannot even be in the same room with people who hold different views.

Makes me want to grab a box of chalk and send all the little babies running for therapy.

I think the non-liberals should turn the tables on these idiots. Ask who believes in the 2nd amendment and when students condemn it, whine to the professor to seat the anti-constitutionists elsewhere. Maybe start crying and protesting every time they see a 'feel the bern' t-shirt. Or faint on the spot if they see a chalk message on the sidewalk support HilLIARy. Show them what total fools they look like by mocking them.

It's only liberal babies that need safe spaces. They are seriously brainwashed.

"Examples included a student wanting to know if people around her in class opposed abortion, and, if they did, wanting them seated elsewhere because she was "threatened" by their "offensive" viewpoint.

Huebner writes in an editorial of being accused of violating a "safe space":

"In a recent conversation with peers, I posed a question about a verse from the Bible. A Harvard employee in the room immediately interjected, informing me that we were in a safe space and I was thus not permitted to discuss the controversial biblical passage.""

There is a video of this interview.

Megyn Kelly's Crew Erupts Into Laughter After Hearing Harvard Student's Story About American Flag

Cry Bullies.

Liberals aren't wussies.... they aggressively seeking to obstruct, obfuscate, and ultimately oppress speech or views that don't align with their own. Crying is just a "means" to them towards the end. Best thing is just to call Bullshit on them.

Liberals are wussies ?

Conservatives are such pussies that they can't go tonthe [sic] market unless they are armed to the teeth. Pansies are afraid ISIS might be at the produce section!!!

Both parties want mindless, obedient wimps.

I think it is significant that one party defends the right of Americans to keep and bear arms, while the other despises this right, and desperately seeks to overturn it.

An armed people can resist tyranny. A disarmed people have little choice but to submit to and obey.

If the Republican party truly wanted a nation of mindless, obedient wimps, as the Democrats do, then like the Democrats, they would seek to deprive us of the right to keep and bear arms.

Why are more and more young liberals acting like fragile little wussies? It's becoming rampant. Instead of telling them to grow up, or grow a set, the liberal professors coddle these kids and act like their behavior is normal. Hell, it's liberals who foster this kind of assinine behavior in the first place. It's all about being totally intolerant of anyone who disagrees with you. There is no such thing as liberal tolerance.

Yes, it is really getting this damn ridiculous. Little liberal college students who can't bear the thought of other people holding a different point of view. They need their little safe spaces and can't even sit next to someone who doesn't agree with them. And how will they know whether someone has a mindset similar to their own feeble one? Why, the other students should be polled. Of course, asking people whether they agree on abortion, politics and the American flag would certainly cause a frightening moment because their answer might put one of these little cupcakes into shock. And if another student believes in the bible or flies the American flag then the little wimps want the professor to seat the dissenters elsewhere. Only a matter of time before they cannot even be in the same room with people who hold different views.

Makes me want to grab a box of chalk and send all the little babies running for therapy.

I think the non-liberals should turn the tables on these idiots. Ask who believes in the 2nd amendment and when students condemn it, whine to the professor to seat the anti-constitutionists elsewhere. Maybe start crying and protesting every time they see a 'feel the bern' t-shirt. Or faint on the spot if they see a chalk message on the sidewalk support HilLIARy. Show them what total fools they look like by mocking them.

It's only liberal babies that need safe spaces. They are seriously brainwashed.

"Examples included a student wanting to know if people around her in class opposed abortion, and, if they did, wanting them seated elsewhere because she was "threatened" by their "offensive" viewpoint.

Huebner writes in an editorial of being accused of violating a "safe space":

"In a recent conversation with peers, I posed a question about a verse from the Bible. A Harvard employee in the room immediately interjected, informing me that we were in a safe space and I was thus not permitted to discuss the controversial biblical passage.""

There is a video of this interview.

Megyn Kelly's Crew Erupts Into Laughter After Hearing Harvard Student's Story About American Flag

So they should be going around telling them to burn black people instead? Just so they won't be woosies.

Liberals are wussies ?

Conservatives are such pussies that they can't go tonthe market unless they are armed to the teeth. Pansies are afraid ISIS might be at the produce section!!!

Yeah no liberals have concealed carry permits

“He started it” Donald Trump.
I think that Trump would be a disaster as President and I will not be voting for him.

That said...

Trump was correct to say this, and to stick to that position under repeated grilling.

The media is circling Trump like a school of sharks, and going out of its way to bait Trump, and to nit-pick on every thing that he does, large and small.

In the context of the War of the Wives last week...

Cruz did, indeed, start it...

By proxy... courtesy of a PAC that backs Cruz...

Trump did not fire the first shot...

And yet he's the one being crucified by the Lamestream Media over the War of the Wives...

When he gets hit, Trump hits back hard...

But he did not throw the first punch...

In an Ethics Situation like this, who threw the first punch is an extremely important distinction that we're losing sight of.

Liberals are wussies ?

Conservatives are such pussies that they can't go tonthe market unless they are armed to the teeth. Pansies are afraid ISIS might be at the produce section!!!

How do you know if I'm carrying concealed?

You wont- Not until I save your life

-Geaux

Why are more and more young liberals acting like fragile little wussies?
This stuff is strange, because it's not overtly political, it's more cultural.

This hypersensitive, "safe places", "you're a racist", "we're gonna shout you down" crap is ultimately political, yes, because it divides people and pits them against each other. It really is a shame that these people are willing to do this to the country for political advantage.

Obama hits 'coddled' liberal college students

Do Liberals Want a Nation of Mindless, Obedient Wimps?

Yes, they want us all to be dependent on the government. Personal drive and ambition need not apply

-Geaux

“He started it” Donald Trump.
I think that Trump would be a disaster as President and I will not be voting for him.

That said...

Trump was correct to say this, and to stick to that position under repeated grilling.

The media is circling Trump like a school of sharks, and going out of its way to bait Trump, and to nit-pick on every thing that he does, large and small.

In the context of the War of the Wives last week...

Cruz did, indeed, start it...

By proxy... courtesy of a PAC that backs Cruz...

Trump did not fire the first shot...

And yet he's the one being crucified by the Lamestream Media over the War of the Wives...

When he gets hit, Trump hits back hard...

But he did not throw the first punch...

In an Ethics Situation like this, who threw the first punch is an extremely important distinction that we're losing sight of.

he he he….whatever dude… “he started it” is about as pussyish as one can get in the adult world. In the Dungeons and Dragons mentality of Trump’s supporters, he who hits the hardest is correct of course.

...he he he….whatever dude… “he started it” is about as pussyish as one can get in the adult world. In the Dungeons and Dragons mentality of Trump’s supporters, he who hits the hardest is correct of course.
Your observation does nothing to address the matter of Cruz firing the first shot in last week's War of the Wives.

Hitler attacked Poland.

Using your logic, Poland should not have fought back, nor should Britain and France have resisted further Nazi aggression, merely because the other guy hit first.

Bahhhhhh.... humbug.

No, that is why the GOP is going to lose the Executive and Senate, and have a much small majority in the House after November 2016.

...he he he….whatever dude… “he started it” is about as pussyish as one can get in the adult world. In the Dungeons and Dragons mentality of Trump’s supporters, he who hits the hardest is correct of course.
Your observation does nothing to address the matter of Cruz firing the first shot in last week's War of the Wives.

Hitler attacked Poland.

Using your logic, Poland should not have fought back, nor should Britain and France have resisted further Nazi aggression, merely because the other guy hit first.

Bahhhhhh.... humbug.

“He started it” remains a pussy excuse.

Forum List

Back