Do Liberals Want a Nation of Mindless, Obedient Wimps?

I love to hear the whiners cry. Rethuglians cry so sweetly too! And then there are those who do not know recent American history and think the political parties never changed platforms. I am surprised whigs haven't been cited for some office or another. Also keep in mind who is being hand fed the political points. Gush pimpballs ring a bell?

Only three Dixiecrats switched the rest remained and Jimmy Carter won the south....

You're welcome for that history lesson.

You left out Goldwater, Nixon twice, Reagan twice, George Bush Sr. twice, Dole, GW Bush twice, McCain,and Romney winning the South that had been conservative Democrat decades ago.

Just out of curiosity, why did you leave those elections out? Other than the obvious, that you're incapable of being honest...

Do you want a nation that is in the 19th century and doesn't lead in shit??? Seems to me that you anti-government conservatives want this.

We do not have a government for the people and by the people. We have a banker bought and paid for corporate entity trying to pass it's self off as a legitimate governmental body that contracted to supply the 19 essential "gubermint" services in a for profit venture. Think of America as an 80 pound dog and "da gubermint" as a 150 pound, bloated tick that it is having to drag around. Am I anti "federal government? You bet your ass I am and for very legitimate reasons that I doubt that you could even fathom.

The point here is the way colleges are grooming students to be scared of their own shadows. This whole business about 'safe spaces' where only liberal view points can be discussed is insane!

I love to hear the whiners cry. Rethuglians cry so sweetly too! And then there are those who do not know recent American history and think the political parties never changed platforms. I am surprised whigs haven't been cited for some office or another. Also keep in mind who is being hand fed the political points. Gush pimpballs ring a bell?

Only three Dixiecrats switched the rest remained and Jimmy Carter won the south....

You left out Goldwater, Nixon twice, Reagan twice, George Bush Sr. twice, Dole, GW Bush twice, McCain,and Romney winning the South that had been conservative Democrat decades ago.

Just out of curiosity, why did you leave those elections out? Other than the obvious, that you're incapable of being honest...

Uhm do you even know the history of the claim that the dixiecrat switched after Goldwater? Again only three switched and Carter won the South AFTER Nixon

Why would you include new southern voters in the 80s till today??????

That wanted manufacturing jobs instead of low paying textile and agriculture jobs, that wanted gun rights, Apple pie, the 4th of July ...the only party that now supports those needs of course is the Republican party.

Why are more and more young liberals acting like fragile little wussies? It's becoming rampant. Instead of telling them to grow up, or grow a set, the liberal professors coddle these kids and act like their behavior is normal. Hell, it's liberals who foster this kind of assinine behavior in the first place. It's all about being totally intolerant of anyone who disagrees with you. There is no such thing as liberal tolerance.

Yes, it is really getting this damn ridiculous. Little liberal college students who can't bear the thought of other people holding a different point of view. They need their little safe spaces and can't even sit next to someone who doesn't agree with them. And how will they know whether someone has a mindset similar to their own feeble one? Why, the other students should be polled. Of course, asking people whether they agree on abortion, politics and the American flag would certainly cause a frightening moment because their answer might put one of these little cupcakes into shock. And if another student believes in the bible or flies the American flag then the little wimps want the professor to seat the dissenters elsewhere. Only a matter of time before they cannot even be in the same room with people who hold different views.

Makes me want to grab a box of chalk and send all the little babies running for therapy.

I think the non-liberals should turn the tables on these idiots. Ask who believes in the 2nd amendment and when students condemn it, whine to the professor to seat the anti-constitutionists elsewhere. Maybe start crying and protesting every time they see a 'feel the bern' t-shirt. Or faint on the spot if they see a chalk message on the sidewalk support HilLIARy. Show them what total fools they look like by mocking them.

It's only liberal babies that need safe spaces. They are seriously brainwashed.

"Examples included a student wanting to know if people around her in class opposed abortion, and, if they did, wanting them seated elsewhere because she was "threatened" by their "offensive" viewpoint.

Huebner writes in an editorial of being accused of violating a "safe space":

"In a recent conversation with peers, I posed a question about a verse from the Bible. A Harvard employee in the room immediately interjected, informing me that we were in a safe space and I was thus not permitted to discuss the controversial biblical passage.""

There is a video of this interview.

Megyn Kelly's Crew Erupts Into Laughter After Hearing Harvard Student's Story About American Flag
lol

Queen of the loaded question fallacy.

The point here is the way colleges are grooming students to be scared of their own shadows. This whole business about 'safe spaces' where only liberal view points can be discussed is insane!
There is no ‘point’ – the thread premise is idiocy and fails as a straw man fallacy, a ridiculous lie contrived by the right.

Liberals are wussies ?

Conservatives are such pussies that they can't go tonthe market unless they are armed to the teeth. Pansies are afraid ISIS might be at the produce section!!!
Too bad the people in Paris and Brussels weren't "armed to the teeth" If they had been, most of them would still be alive. Problem isn"t conservatives being pussies, it is liberals being nitwits.

Don't be a fool... Dixiecrats were and still are among the most Conservative people in America. nut we aren't talking about a few Dixiecrats. we are talking about a shift in political colours. The South changed from being almost solid Blue Democrat to solid red Republican almost over night. Don't even try to deny that, you would look silly trying...

There is no ‘point’ – the thread premise is idiocy and fails as a straw man fallacy, a ridiculous lie contrived by the right.

Do you just copy and paste the same shit every time?

There are safe spaces and liberal idiots bitching because they don't want to hear non-liberal opinions. They freaked out when they saw Trump 2016 written in chalk on the sidewalk and said they felt threatened. It gets worse every day. Now one student doesn't even want to sit next to those who have opposing views. Students claim to be intimidated by the sight of the American flag.

Fucking little wussies need to go home to mommy and daddy until they are ready to grow up. Doesn't help that many professors are encouraging this bullshit by censoring anything that might violate the little babies' safe spaces.

And it's only liberals shutting down free speech of those they disagree with. The safe spaces only allow liberal views to be discussed because anything else will send the pansies into therapy.

Liberal bed wetters had ant colonies as children.

Since they're sociopaths, they view all creatures beyond themselves as tools.

They will destroy the colony if it doesn't behave the way the sociopaths plan.

Both parties want mindless, obedient wimps.

However, the leaders of those party pass a brick when their mindless followers stop being obedient!

Happened to the Democrat proof are super delegates...

Now happening to the Republican their leaders are crapping themselves over Trump.

Turns out obedience is the key part. The desire for mindlessness is a sign of intellectual laziness on the leaders behalf.

Last edited:

Uhm do you even know the history of the claim that the dixiecrat switched after Goldwater? Again only three switched and Carter won the South AFTER Nixon

Why would you include new southern voters in the 80s till today??????

That wanted manufacturing jobs instead of low paying textile and agriculture jobs, that wanted gun rights, Apple pie, the 4th of July ...the only party that now supports those needs of course is the Republican party.
But the entire population of the South switched from Democratic to republican. You didn't notice that?

Forum List

Back