Do leftists actually think we are stupid enough to ever accept the fraudulent election?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I am just wondering if they actually think any of us that are smart enough to see what happened, what has been happening, and what is happening on behalf of the world globalists will ever accept it?

We fully understand exactly what we are dealing with. Only useful idiots under the spell of the ways of the world and under the power of group think brought about by the world media, entertainment industry and marxist education actually accept it.

I am just wondering if they actually think any of us that are smart enough to see what happened, what has been happening, and what is happening on behalf of the world globalists will ever accept it?

We fully understand exactly what we are dealing with. Only useful idiots under the spell of the ways of the world and under the power of group think brought about by the world media, entertainment industry and marxist education actually accept it.

You are obviously stupid enough to believe a serial liar with a 40 year history of being a cheat.

To rephrase your OP, it is accepted among many Americans that zealous Trumpists will never be smart enough, nor honest enough, to accept the truth, I.e. that Trump lost the election and there was no voter fraud.

Last edited:

4o5ksk.jpg

One does not have to pay any attention to the former President's commentary on the election to see that it was infected with the cancer of massive fraud. Indeed, it was predicted long before November, as the mail-in rules were being promulgated in - mainly - the swing states. Republicans were shouting from the rooftops that these loose and promiscuous procedures for mail-in voting would facilitate massive fraud, while the Leftists and the Media continued the Mantra that that was all right-wing hysteria.

And the most diabolical part of it was, the procedures not only facilitated fraud, but they prevented its discovery after the fact. And there you have it.

The Democrats, here and elsewhere, who keep screaming, "NO FRAUD," are either stupid or lying. Which is par for the course with Leftists.

here is a pro-tip, moron.

an election is not fraudulent just because your fat fucking troll lost.

You are obviously stupid enough to believe a serial liar with a 40 year history of being a cheat.
And what we have seen over the years and decades by many others who are lifetime politicians who are first in line for the goodies are people of honor and integrity by your assumption. There are people who have that. But are drowned out by agendas. If Trump was a Democratic President you would have been on Cloud 9 everyday. You spew venom on the people who build and repair everything we have at a much higher percentage.

Well something like half the dems never accepted Trump so .... its only three years.

And what we have seen over the years and decades by many others who are lifetime politicians who are first in line for the goodies are people of honor and integrity by your assumption. There are people who have that. But are drowned out by agendas. If Trump was a Democratic President you would have been on Cloud 9 everyday. You spew venom on the people who build and repair everything we have at a much higher percentage.

Nope. I would have resigned the Democratic party if they had promoted Trump.

Trump is a criminal.. much like Gadaffi. He's dumb, uneducated, immoral, pompous, power mad and dishonest.

Trump is the bottom of the barrel.

No one cares what you kooks think.

Just that your guys don't have access to the levers of power.

Which is exactly what's going on.

#LOLQOP #TooFunny #QLASSIC

Last edited:

Yes!

No one cares what you kooks think.

Just that your guys don't have access to the levers of power.

Which is exactly what's going on.

#LOLQOP #TooFunny #QLASSIC
Hey lollipop. You hear the NY DA scam bit the dirt???......LOLOL.......

ABSOLUTELY

But more importantly, they have been given the Cunservative Rights absolute guarantee that the Right will not interfere with their march to Marxism

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Just Do Nothing

Nope. I would have resigned the Democratic party if they had promoted Trump.

Trump is a criminal.. much like Gadaffi. He's dumb, uneducated, immoral, pompous, power mad and dishonest.

Trump is the bottom of the barrel.

Search for

Gadaffi Jewish

And get some truth about the terrorist behind pan am 103

William Barr calls Trump's election fraud claims: 'bulls---' in new book

Forum List

Back