Do leftists actually think we are stupid enough to ever accept the fraudulent election?

I am just wondering if they actually think any of us that are smart enough to see what happened, what has been happening, and what is happening on behalf of the world globalists will ever accept it?

We fully understand exactly what we are dealing with. Only useful idiots under the spell of the ways of the world and under the power of group think brought about by the world media, entertainment industry and marxist education actually accept it.
No one cares what you kooks think.

Just that your guys don't have access to the levers of power.

Which is exactly what's going on.

#LOLQOP #TooFunny #QLASSIC
Hey lollipop. You hear the NY DA scam bit the dirt???......LOLOL.......
ORLY? :heehee:
Spit or swallow?

I am just wondering if they actually think any of us that are smart enough to see what happened, what has been happening, and what is happening on behalf of the world globalists will ever accept it?

We fully understand exactly what we are dealing with. Only useful idiots under the spell of the ways of the world and under the power of group think brought about by the world media, entertainment industry and marxist education actually accept it.
Boy you are really reminding them of the upcoming, Very Lengthy Maricopa report soon.

Wow they are so angry. They've been wrong about EVERYTHING POSSIBLE, and yet their right...LOLOLOLOL

These people should have been miscarriages in a toilet bowl

Why do they say lengthy for? What could that possibly mean
I’ll wait for the movie version. It’s only $45 to stream or $500 for your very own watch party.
It will be great to finally nail those filthy, cheating Dems! :TH_WAY~113:
:popcorn::spinner::dance:

It would be surprising.
306-232. Your acceptance is not needed short stack.

To rephrase your OP, it is accepted among many Americans that zealous Trumpists will never be smart enough, nor honest enough, to accept the truth, I.e. that Trump lost the election and there was no voter fraud.
I suspect gullibility plays a significant role here.
There are media people who I trusted many decades ago who have shown to be deep state political shills. When trust in the media wanes as much as it has, free nations do not remain so for long. it proves that this has been going on for a long time with the infections all over the place.
You’re right. Better to trust this guy. :laugh2:

No one cares what you kooks think.

Just that your guys don't have access to the levers of power.

Which is exactly what's going on.

#LOLQOP #TooFunny #QLASSIC
Hey lollipop. You hear the NY DA scam bit the dirt???......LOLOL.......
ORLY? :heehee:
Spit or swallow?
You are lucky women don't really believe in equality and insist on draining you of your swampiness.

The Cult of Trumpery is emotional, and incapable of grasping the entirely realistic empirical certitude of more Americans voting against the Cry Baby Sore Loser than for him in 2020, resulting in his 306-232 defeat, Americans' consistent and relentless disapproval of him having been registered in multiple independent surveys throughout his tenure. The fantasy of a vast conspiracy to deprive him of a laughable "Landslide!" victory is without credible evidence, none of all those Republican governors, secretaries of state, attorneys general, election supervisors, tabulators, auditors, having been identified as a suspect in the allegedly most monumental caper in the history of the nation. Not one of all those imagined masterminds, coordinators, collaborators, and operatives.

All there is is the Cry Baby Sore Loser pulling a "Landslide!" out of his flabby butt and his goons groveling before the odious spectacle.
I'm not convinced that this kind of thing -- strict adherence to an ideology -- is a function of intelligence, or a lack of it. I look at this stuff as an intellectual affliction that distorts thought processes.

These people completely sold themselves to this, uh, thing. So they're being perfectly honest and sincere. I would much rather it be that they were either stupid or lying, so this is worse.

Sure, the politicians and politicos are running with the con because they have to if they want to keep their jobs. But the rank and file? This is part of their freakin' DNA at this point.
Cults are emotionally-driven and, rather than forming coherent, logical defenses of their dogma, lash out at reason and the normal evidentiary requirements that are essential to critical thought. Rather than a deficiency of critical thinking, it is a vehement rejection of it and a demonization of all who adhere to it.

Given the indisputable reality of Trump's 2020 defeat and the blatant inability to contrive any actual conspiracists to blame, they mindlessly cling to whatever their Cry Baby Sore Loser tells them, no matter how shamelessly self-serving and antithetical to cognition.

Screen Shot 2021-06-29 at 10.22.19 AM.png

The arse has its reasons that reasons know not of.
Blaise Pascal

The left sure are losers. Fear for them but don't feel sorry for them.

You are obviously stupid enough to believe a serial liar with a 40 year history of being a cheat.

Democrats know you stole the election which is why you fight so hard to keep anyone from looking more closely at it

Do leftists actually think we are stupid enough to ever accept the fraudulent election?​

Lol, you're confused.

We think you're stupid enough to continue believing the election was fraudulent in the face of all the reams of evidence to the contrary.

Funny how this thing where Democrats block any examination means there is no evidence proves it didn't happen only works one way ...

You know you stole it, which is why you're so desperately fighting any accountability. We're a sham democracy now. Nice job.

You're happy obviously that Democrats no longer have to face real elections. But that may not work out for you the way you hope

It doesn't matter. The entire MO of the Left is to:
  1. Lie.
  2. Lie about lying.
  3. Accuse the other side of what you do.
  4. Do stuff so outlandish that it sounds crazy when you accuse them of it and they use that then to try to discredit you.
  5. Deny, deny, deny.
  6. And never admit that you're a liar.

Do leftists actually think we are stupid enough to ever accept the fraudulent election?​

Lol, you're confused.

We think you're stupid enough to continue believing the election was fraudulent in the face of all the reams of evidence to the contrary.

Funny how this thing where Democrats block any examination means there is no evidence proves it didn't happen only works one way ...

You know you stole it, which is why you're so desperately fighting any accountability. We're a sham democracy now. Nice job.

You're happy obviously that Democrats no longer have to face real elections. But that may not work out for you the way you hope
Arguing with useful idiots is equivalent to trying to debate a robot. They are programmed losers.

Read any thread about the fraudulent elections to understand how many many people are stupid enough to believe there isn't a problem, even though everyone saw it happen in real time on election night and has seen blatant evidence of tampering since.
You mean read any thread posted by Trumpeciles, yes? The facts are that there was no fraud, and Trump is a fabulous con man when it comes to easily seduced people, like you.

Democrats ain't blocking shit.

Riiiggghhhhtttttt, which is why they have had all those investigations. Wait, there were no investigations. But Democrats aren't blocking them. Why don't you just say baa, baa, baa?

Lol, you're confused.

Arguing with useful idiots is equivalent to trying to debate a robot. They are programmed losers.
I am aware. That's why I usually just issue a correction and move on.

You are obviously stupid enough to believe a serial liar with a 40 year history of being a cheat.
No, we don't believe anything Biden says.

Forum List

Back