Do Jews Control the Media?

I'm not saying Jews controlling the American Media and American Banking is a bad thing. Individuals have to decide that for themselves.

If by "control" you mean the ability to give orders, expect obedience, and punish disobedience, Jews do not have that power. They have a prominence in the American media, and banking out of proportion to their numbers because of their high average intelligence.

There is no conspiracy. When Jews came to the United States they faced persecution and discrimination. They earned what they have through hard work and native talent.

Here's another one to ponder...Do Jews control American Banking?

No, but they dominate it. Jews dominate any field that requires superior intelligence. This is because they have superior intelligence. What is wrong with that?

You support Ron Paul. Ron Paul is a libertarian. Libertarianism means survival of the fittest. In a libertarian environment Jews will prevail.

I wonder if you have thought your opinions through to their logical conclusion. What does libertarianism mean to you? If you think it means white Gentile male supremacy, you are wrong.

I'm not saying Jews controlling the American Media and American Banking is a bad thing. Individuals have to decide that for themselves.

And how much for Egypt? Saudi Arabia? Syria? Iraq? Iran?
All to a bunch of dictators who are paid off to prevent their citizens from killing us on our own soil.

Maybe You could tell me?????but yet again you are attempting to deflect my post...AS USUAL.You must live in Israel

ps Circa $500 million to the Palestinians

Nassau County, NY.
"Once again...?", I have no idea who you are.
If you can find out how much has been handed over to the "Palestinians" then you can look up what's been given to the others.
Perhaps that doesn't fit your agenda.

No,No stop being a lazy bugger and find out yourself,it's the least you can do when requested......I am certainly not holding your hand....you have a mouth now lets see you respond...please.theliq:cool:

Didn't know the jews needed assimilation...they were a civilized culture long before the europeans.
Cultural assimilation is the process by which a person or a group's language and, or culture come to resemble those of another group. The term is used both to refer to both individuals and groups, and in the latter case it can refer to either immigrant diasporas or native residents that come to be culturally dominated by another society. Assimilation may involve either a quick or gradual change depending on circumstances of the group. Full assimilation occurs when new members of a society become indistinguishable from members of the other group. Whether or not it is desirable for an immigrant group to assimilate is often disputed by both members of the group and those of the dominant society.

Exactly the point.
Jews love America, so why is Paul so concerned?

Certainly Love the 17 Trillion the US Tax Payer has forked out since the inception of Israel

According to an April, 2013 Congressional Research Center report, "To date the United States has provided Israel $118 billion (current, or non-inflation-adjusted, dollars) in bilateral assistance," almost all in the form of military assistance.
I realize you are not American but even a kangaroo should know the diff between $118 bil and $17 tril.
Care to provide a link for your $17 trillion figure?

https://www.google.com/url?q=http:/...ds-cse&usg=AFQjCNHLgvB4JRO4as52d7TGgqojzMqpGQ

How Much Does Israel Cost The Average American? - The Bilzerian Report
While so many Americans are subsisting on food stamps, losing their homes, and accumulating credit card debt they will never be able to pay off, the US is giving Israel $3 billion in direct foreign aid every year and, according to Congressman James Traficant, another $12-17 billion in indirect aid such as valuable military equipment deemed “scrapped,” loan guarantees, and preferential contracts. Israel is an affluent country with more than 10,000 millionaires and, according to the International Monetary Fund, was one of the few economies that weathered the 2008 financial storm nearly unscathed.

It’s hard to calculate the exact amount of foreign aid America gives Israel every year because the Israeli lobby in America secretly campaigns to give the tiny desert nation as much under-the-table aid as they can secure. In 1992, AIPAC President David Steiner was caught on tape bragging about his organization’s incredible power in America. Steiner first admitted to manipulating the US Secretary of State into giving Israel more foreign aid. Steiner said he, ”met with [Secretary of State] Jim Baker and I cut a deal with him. I got, besides the $3 billion, you know they’re looking for the Jewish votes, and I’ll tell him whatever he wants to hear … Besides the $10 billion in loan guarantees which was a fabulous thing, $3 billion in foreign, in military aid, and I got almost a billion dollars in other goodies that people don’t even know about.”

A thief or a con artist, like a murderer, will most certainly lie about it.

Some people just can't be taken at their word.
Jews are no exception, contrary to the assertions of forum Hasbarats who would have everyone believe that Jews are miraculously more virtuous than the rest of humanity.

If the American government took the $15-$20 billion it gives Israel every year and put it into a savings account for the 4.5 million babies born p/yr, every American would receive $8,000-$10,500 upon turning 18 years old. In another option, the US government could give the money away in a lottery and make 15k-20k Americans millionaires every year. Either of these options would provide an incredible boost to the US economy. But the truth is that $15-$20 billion per year is probably just scratching the surface when we look at the cost of America’s relationship with Israel.

Dr. Thomas R. Stauffer, a world renowned economist who taught economics and Middle East studies at Harvard as well as serving twice in the Executive Office of the President on a task force for oil imports and controls, estimated that as of 2002 (in 2002 dollars) Israel has cost the US $3 trillion. His estimate took into account direct military aid, political support, oil price increases as a result of conflicts, and peripheral/hidden foreign aid. It should be noted that this figure would be a gross understatement today because much of the cost of supporting Israel has been accrued since 2002 in the Afghanistan and Iraq wars and the Iran war mongering, which has led to a dramatic increase in oil costs. In addition, inflation has increased considerably since 2002 and would therefore make the figure significantly larger today.

You can add inflation to the bill also since that's the product of the Jewish Federal Reserve.

Inflation has been called "a hidden tax". The reason for this is that goods and services produced do not simply vanish into thin air. They are transferred. The convoluted way in which this scheme is carried out is why the majority of Americans are not hep to it.
It's too bad every one cannot afford a Doctorate degree in economics in order to make this indirect theft more apparent. Suffice it to say that it takes the "long way around the barn".
Working Americans most often do not have the time to study these matters in enough detail to make the necessary connections.

It is no accident that Jewish organizations have received over 90% if DHS funds which have been distributed.

In Stauffer’s estimation, US aid to Israel costs 275,000 American jobs per year due to unfair trade imbalances and sanctions on Israel’s enemies. In one example of under the table aid, Stauffer pointed out that the US actually gave Russia and Romania billions of dollars in undeclared aid to facilitate Jews moving to Israel. The US has also spent hundreds of billions in the region to secure friendly relationships with Israel. John McCain admitted in an interview that US aid to Egypt is really just a bribe so the Egyptians will maintain friendly relations with Israel. The US has also given Turkey and Greece billions for the same purpose. The cost of America’s relationship to Israel today adjusted for inflation and including the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan is likely to be in excess of $5 trillion, or $16k per American.

A summary of Stauffer’s breakdown can be found here:
WRMEA | Telling the truth for more than 30 years - The Costs to American Taxpayers of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: $3 Trillion
First, we have to identify what Israel brings to the relationship, which as former CIA Chief Michael Scheuer points out in the video below–amounts to absolutely nothing. Not only is Israel a terrible ally, attacking America in at least two separate false flag attacks (See the lavon affair and the USS Liberty) and actively spying on America, but it it isn’t really the “only democracy in the Middle East” as the Israelis like to claim. Many Arabs in Israel can’t vote or even live with their spouses. Israel is a racist apartheid state that separates Arabs and Jews in separate and totally unequal schools and facilities, as the following article Jewish Israelis are the worst Anti-Semites On The Planet details: Israelis Are The Worst Anti-Semites On The Planet - The Bilzerian Report. As such, America’s support of Israel causes great damage to America’s relations with oil producing states in the region.

After September 11, 2001, the media claimed the terrorists attacked because they: “hated our freedom.” The terrorists however stated on record that they attacked America because of its support for Israel. After all, if terrorists were going to attack a country because of its freedom they would have attacked the Netherlands or Switzerland.

The only people arrested on 9-11 were Israeli Mossad agents who were seen filming the attacks and then celebrating afterwards. The Dancing Israelis, as they were late known, were arrested in a van that had contained explosives and a box cutter, which was identical to the ones used in the terrorist attacks. They all failed lie detector tests about their role in the attacks. Before the US government classified all information on Israel’s involvement in 9-11, the FBI officially concluded that Israel had to have known of the attack before 9-11-2001 and didn’t warn the US. After the attacks, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said, “We are benefitting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and the Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq.” He also said, “these events have swung American public opinion in our favor.”

Exactly Ben. That was the primary purpose the attacks were carried out, although not the only one.

"With 'friends' like this......

one might as well have Dowdy and Saysh1t.

While so many Americans are subsisting on food stamps, losing their homes, and accumulating credit card debt they will never be able to pay off, the US is giving Israel $3 billion in direct foreign aid every year and, according to Congressman James Traficant, another $12-17 billion in indirect aid such as valuable military equipment deemed “scrapped,” loan guarantees, and preferential contracts. Israel is an affluent country with more than 10,000 millionaires and, according to the International Monetary Fund, was one of the few economies that weathered the 2008 financial storm nearly unscathed.

It’s hard to calculate the exact amount of foreign aid America gives Israel every year because the Israeli lobby in America secretly campaigns to give the tiny desert nation as much under-the-table aid as they can secure. In 1992, AIPAC President David Steiner was caught on tape bragging about his organization’s incredible power in America. Steiner first admitted to manipulating the US Secretary of State into giving Israel more foreign aid. Steiner said he, ”met with [Secretary of State] Jim Baker and I cut a deal with him. I got, besides the $3 billion, you know they’re looking for the Jewish votes, and I’ll tell him whatever he wants to hear … Besides the $10 billion in loan guarantees which was a fabulous thing, $3 billion in foreign, in military aid, and I got almost a billion dollars in other goodies that people don’t even know about.”

Jews are no exception, contrary to the assertions of forum Hasbarats who would have everyone believe that Jews are miraculously more virtuous than the rest of humanity.

So I source the US Congress's Research Center and you respond with an opinion piece from Alcibiades Bilzerian.
So why would a normal person believe Alcibiades Bilzerian and who the hell is he?

Last edited:
They have absolutely no power! And if you say they do, they will black ball you, lol.

I know this is a thread on Jews in media. I thought we could celebrate some Jewish performance art.

Last edited by a moderator:
They have absolutely no power! And if you say they do, they will black ball you, lol.

I see you replaced your Swastika avatar with a Confederate flag. Smooth move. :lol:

I never had a swastika avatar. But I like South Park and have a fondness for the Antebellum South(I had family that fought for the right side in the War of Northern Aggression)

Did you look at the Jewish performance art piece I posted?

Last edited:
Exactly the point.
Jews love America, so why is Paul so concerned?

Certainly Love the 17 Trillion the US Tax Payer has forked out since the inception of Israel

According to an April, 2013 Congressional Research Center report, "To date the United States has provided Israel $118 billion (current, or non-inflation-adjusted, dollars) in bilateral assistance," almost all in the form of military assistance.
I realize you are not American but even a kangaroo should know the diff between $118 bil and $17 tril.

https://www.google.com/url?q=http:/...ds-cse&usg=AFQjCNHLgvB4JRO4as52d7TGgqojzMqpGQ

Since the inception of Israel...but you know that Say..steve

Since the inception of Israel...but you know that Say..steve

Evidently you couldn't figure out how to open my link. It is since the inception of Israel you idiot and it's Congress's Research Center. So where is the link to your $17 tril BS?
Oh, you're too embarrassed to post it?
What a surprise.

Last edited:

So I source the US Congress's Research Center and you respond with an opinion piece from Alcibiades Bilzerian.
So why would a normal person believe Alcibiades Bilzerian and who the hell is he?

The question is whether the figures he gives are facts.

Who the hell are YOU?

( I mean besides some Jew who believes that everyone should treat his private words as though they are the oracles of God.)

Personally, i feel there's no doubt Jews control a big portion of American Media and the U.S. Banking System. And i do think their power and control does have a major influence on our Government's policies and behavior. This is especially true of our approach to the Middle East and Israel. Now, is all that power & control good or bad? I think that answer is up to each individual to decide for themselves.

I see you replaced your Swastika avatar with a Confederate flag. Smooth move. :lol:

I never had a swastika avatar. But I like South Park and have a fondness for the Antebellum South(I had family that fought for the right side in the War of Northern Aggression)

Did you look at the Jewish performance art piece I posted?
"Why do you insist on calling the Civil War the, quote...War of Northern Aggression..unquote?

It seems to me the first shots were fired by Southern folk...a well known fact. Your attitude in after all these years still defending a lost, and thank God it is lost, cause is indicative of the mentality of the South in dragging the country into the bloodiest war of it's history for the benefit of a group of wealthy, slave owning traitors.

The country, in general, has gone along with a sort of wispy view of the South's motives, allowing texts for children to call it such things as "The War Between The States," and other euphemisms to placate the naturally bruised feelings of losers who are still in our midst.....I have lived in the South since my sixth birthday, and am presently 58 years old, and I love it here and wouldn't want to live anywhere else....but there is an element in the South that I am ashamed of, such as the Klan and beer drinking Redneck so-called reenactors....that is repellent.

I consider your web site reference to The War of Northern Aggression to be foolish stuff. Bottom line it was a bloody insurrection by staid leaders who couldn't adapt to changes in a democratic forum and resorted to bloodshed.

just call it the civil war.....which it was.....and remember that not all Southerners agreed with the war either....read Mark Twain and why he deserted and just went west.. If you want to call it something besides the Civil War, how about The Insurgency of The Traitors? No one needs that title either....but fluffing your bias in history really isn't kosher.

History is not a lost cause, but maligning it is.

Forum List

Back